Short

>short
>flat
>bratty personality
How is creating such a perfect girl even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1H8s6bXw
pastebin.com/AyqwVD9A
strawpoll.me/11718842
a.pomf.cat/krjnet.mp3
youtu.be/lLQkwcGUeE4?t=14m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All three traits you listed are shit.

That's a very common model and it always produces great results.

Flat brat is just the best.

Because bratty DFCs/ lolis ignites the protective instincts inside the heart and tugs at one's dick like nothing else could.

Mao the best

>We can improve this

Baka genius flat brat loli is even more perfect.

I like the subversion of the brat archetype where she's actually a competent and responsible leader deep down

Shion's better.

God's gift to mankind.

Playfully pure and devilishly slutty bratty imouto loli.

Mature and confident on the inside, feisty and bratty on the outside. It's adorable and a win-win combination

I disagree. Shion is great, but Mao is unmatched.

And also self aware about being a bully

pastebin.com/1H8s6bXw

>"So it's true that you get a nosebleed from eating too much chocolate, I thought that was an urban legend."
>"I know, right? I actually got a nosebleed."
>"Then you really ate a ton of chocolate and can't get to sleep?"
>"If you think it's annoying then you don't have to keep talking to me."
>"I don't think it's annoying, I can talk with you until you feel like sleeping."
>"Megu and Seira are already asleep so there's no one to talk to."
>"Isn't Mori-san on duty 24 hours a day?"
>"If she finds out I still haven't gone to bed I'll get yelled at, she doesn't let us pull all nighters."
>The president on the other side of the phone felt a little different than how she usually was at the club. She must not be speaking as "the president" but as a normal girl. That's what Kyoya thought.
>After that, the two of them talked for a long time, until Kyoya didn't get a response when he spoke, and he quitely hung up.
>Kyoya yawned and crawled into his blanket.
>Short, energetic, always arrogant and full of self confidence-
>But in reality Amatsuka Mao gets lonely quite easily. May she have good dreams tonight.
HHHNNNNGGGG. My nutbladder.

you can make a perfect machine from imperfect parts.

did someone translate the LN? because since were are not getting a S2, or the sister spin off, I think I will better go a read it to have my GJ-bu fix.

Brat a best

Best!

Sister is far more perfect, what do you imagine being married to Megu would be like?

fat

Brats, brats everywhere. Brats are love. Brats are love.

Wait, that came out wrong.
>Brats are life*
There we go.

Nope. Nanodesu has it up to volume 2 and I did that chapter and pastebin.com/AyqwVD9A on a whim a while ago (warning, JP > CN > EN translations). Once I'm finished with the series I'm currently doing and if people are ok with double translated stuff I might consider doing some of this if the demand is there.

Actually now that I think about it the language in GJBu in particular might be simple enough for my moon skills. I'll have a look at the raws sometime.

I'm currently watching thise series, how are they sisters by the way? They don't look similar

They just are apparently. It was never touched upon to my knowledge.

That would be much appreciated. The threads almost 4 years ago are still some of my favorite I have had on Sup Forums and being able to read it would be great.

I don't think it's said if they're blood-related or not. It's assumed that they are despite difference hair and eye colors.

Reminder you'll never have your own maid twirl for you.

God I want a Mori, they're both so wonderful and majestic.

You should listen to the Mao phone call.
Shion's is very lewd at the end and won me a bit.

Don't mind me, just posting best flatbrat.

I agree

>Cowgirl Shion
>Her lovely ass in tight denim

Why is Shion so fine?

>Tfw you'll never spend evenings cuddling with her, discussing philosophical matters or playing chess together

Brushing should be reserved exclusively for the imouto.

all girls are great, even MC is a great girl, and man; I just happen to favor Shion more than the rest.

I am glad there is at least one doujin of her translated.

I want to FUCK all the GJBus

>tfw you'll never sensually massage her pantyhose covered feet and make her blush

I just hate the jew.

The president is cute should I watch this show

Tama also qualifies for being a flat short brat. She's really cute and huggable.

I hate you.

I want to impregnate a bratty short flat girl but how would she take care of the baby?

I need to keep these dirty thoughts out of my mind.

What would love making with Shion be like?

Soft and gentle.

a loving and caring sex with some teasing in the mix.

Like giving up on reality.

Don't forget DAT FANG

Gotta love the fang.

BJ-bu is canon.

At the start
Shion > Megu > Kirara > Mao > Tama

At the end
Kirara > Megu > Mao > Tama > Shion

Also this show had four COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ED's despite being a 1-cour, that's pretty rare.

Alright so I took a look at the raws and it looks like direct translations will be possible.

Quick survey, does everyone want every single chapter or just the ones not covered by the anime?

strawpoll.me/11718842

If I do this it'll probably start sometime in January or February and post a thread here. Keep an eye out on the archives around that time.

>shion from first to last

What happened?

Her "lack of common sense" gimmick got really annoying.

Seems like a petty reason to drop that much

>no circle in a GJ Bu thread

Shion's lack of common sense comes from the fact that people assumed Shion knew about common sense since she was a genius and people assumed that geniuses should know everything.
It's also why Shion gets somewhat upset over Kyolo not telling her about her weaknesses, it's because nobody has told her about her weaknesses since the assume Shion is a perfect genius with no flaws.
This isn't 100% true but it's what I picked up by watching Gj-bu a lot and reading what little of the light novels that has been translated
It's because Shion is a perfect goddess and my lovely wife

>first part of post: Shion is upset that people assume she's perfect

>second part of post: "Shion is a perfect goddess"

It was just a compliment to her loveliness
I obviously know she has flaws, but it's what makes her Shion and I love those flaws because I love Shion.
Shion is more upset about being respected too much than being seen as perfect though.

Shion in helpless "cute creature" mode is also an aspect of her perfection.

anyone have any translated LN chapters past vol2?
like this
pastebin.com/AyqwVD9A

Scroll up in the thread.

the 3 fucks who voted the ones not in the anime are retarded.
A lot of the chapters that get covered in the anime get some content cut in some way.
Like in the scene in the anime where Shion is reading a romance LN. It ends at when Shion says the she has never loved, but in the LN she continues to day she has never felt any other common feelings and she only feels them while she plays games. Shion then realizes the reason she is in the club
A common thing that happens in the anime is that it take a chapter in 2 parter and combines it with a random chapter which may be another 2 parter/

Hmm alright. I was leaning on doing ones not covered myself but I'll have to go rewatch to see if you're right. In which case I'll do all of them.

Theia is cutest tulip.

Only her feet? I like her caves and thighs, too!

Tamaki is my waifu

the problem with the anime that it's basically a best of Gj-bu LNs
so a lot of content is cut or altered to fit 9 vols of content into 12 anime eps
>Not loving all of Shion

Oh shit, a GJ-bu thread. I miss this show.

What the fuck are you doing?
Someone get me the wheel.

I'm a legs man, so I kept my reply related to legs and pantyhose. Of course I like all of Shion! Her hair looks really soft and her eyes are mesmerizing. I could spend hours staring at her shiny eyes and slightly smug look. I like her personality and intelligence, too! She also wears her clothes the same way as Kurisu, but she looks much comfier all in all.

Can I p-please get a twirl?

Die!

>no Tama twirl

Never forget. Where are my GJBros at?
Anyone here that was also in that first spider thread?

Hello!

>Those final segments
I called it would be related to the final episode way early but I didn't think it would actually be it.
A shame I don't have the wheel anymore.

I've been looking for the pic you posted, so consider this a trade.

It was a pleasure doing business with ya.

7 geniuses agree, Shion a best.

I made the terrible mistake of watching the series in one sitting

Anytime user

Get a room, you two.
It's n-not that I'm jealous or something!

We already have one. It's the usual club room, and you're on it right now.

How silly of me. I forgot for a moment that we're all little girls here.

MY EROGENOUS ZONE

Fucking aussies I swear man.

I find it hard to think of her as jewish when she has blonde hair, blue eyes and cares more about food than shekels.
You should like or dislike someone for their characteristics and actions, not the group they stem from.

Kirara is adopted, but that doesn't explain Jill's blue eyes blonde hair. However Bernstein can also be a very rare German last name derived from a place name.

>"I won't fap today"
>GJ-bu thread

>you will never have Mori-san molest you in your sleep
a.pomf.cat/krjnet.mp3

I rather listen to Shion making cup noodle, talking about how great they are then eat them

Make it happen.

that actually happens in a section of a CD drama
you can hear her slurping noises when eating the noodles, it's amazing

you made the terrible mistake of not watching it with Sup Forums while it was still airing

you literally just missed out on half the experience.

You know, it is more than possible to look almost nothing like your sibling.

I declare a color war.

Got you covered, lads.
youtu.be/lLQkwcGUeE4?t=14m17s

Say your death haiku. You die now, infidel.

Her personality is flat too. Just an average moe.

The threads were fun.