Wearing cat ears

>wearing cat ears
he knows exactly what he's doing

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pewdiepie
you have to be 18 to post on this board

I love what he's doing. Baby steps.

He has like 50 mill followers so meh good on him for not being a SJW. Continue making videos. Shills incoming in 3,2,1

The level of preparation...
this was my microaggression red pill back in the day:
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

Into archive unvis.it/theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356

a-are you back, archive-bro?

Interesting, I am 100% was sure I read that article way earlier then 2015, but waybackmachine says it was first posted then.
I would assume some amount of fiddling with its contents..

bump, this pewdie video is really good.

>Agnostic/Atheist

Dropped...

Who would have thought a SWEDE of all people in BRlTAlN of all places would be the saviour of Generaton Z?

>Dude he OWNED an SJW, uhhh, redpilled much?

lol

The fact that he says agnostic means it is changing. He used to just say atheist.
I was around his age when I started to believe in something bigger again but it took another couple years to admit it to myself.

>11:34
TL;DW

Bigger picture mate.

>"this might be completely based on my SWEDISH KEKERY and i can't help it"
kek

uck

www.strawpoll.me/14438428/

Good, good. Let the redpills flow through you. This gives me hope for the rest of my Gen Z brethren.

>9:44
>swedish cuckery
he's here

>Swedish cuckery

Good read.

Everyone should take the cognitive distortion advice.

This. I didn't think I'd see the day where he was relevant or funny again but he's def a cool dude nkw