AMA & Name the 5th Column

Hi Sup Forums. It's been a while since I started a thread since I try not to constantly spam the board. AMA as usual, with a suggestion in the subject field.

>ended Iran/Iraq war
>witnessed murder of Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989
>signed General Contract in 1990
>civilian general since just before the gulf war
>cofounder of blizzard entertainment in 1993
>survived murder attempt in 2004

Yes, I am an american citizen. My family originally emigrated from Switzerland in the 1600's. sigpic included as usual.

here's a fun pic

no replies on a saturday.. proof that all the posters on this board get paid to be here M-F?

Do satanic, shapeshifting, pedophile, reptillians run the world OP?

no shapeshifting reptilians.. but the other descriptors are up for debate.

satanists and pedo's can and do prevent lawful authorities from exercising their rightful jurisdiction.

It's up to you to decide whether obstructors control the world in this way.

kys larp

just thought I'd point out that I'm old enough to despise the word "kys"

sorry. fucking kys.

I'm also a pen & paper type.. i hated the idea of dressing up like a dipshit and screwing around in the woods.

ok, so name the 5th column.

also, what good have you done for your country? what good have you done for the american people? do you have any regrets not doing more?

i can't officially name the individuals since I don't have access to records at Langley but I can point you directly at them.

a political war started in 1989 with the death of the ayatollah on U.S. soil. the democrats started an assault within a couple of weeks after his death about a white house homosexual callboy scandal that went nowhere. My contract was signed before Bill Clinton took office. Once Bill Clinton took office the matter with the ayatollah was buried. This is where the 5th column was born. It took root in the mission of silence on the matter. President Clinton tried to get me to sign a non disclosure agreement but I refused and the matter was dropped. 9/11 was a continuation of the 5th column's "war" as it branched out internationally to envelope and re-utilize prior U.S. assets & interests for the purpose of wealth and personal gain with the secrecy of the ayatollah's death at it's center.

on 9/11 I personally smashed a terrorists head open (he survived) and prevented the deaths of everyone in WTC 7. I was on the phone with 911 personnel and the mayor of New York City as events were unfolding. There were 3 metal detonator switchboxes. 2 were used before anyone knew what was going on. the last one was detonated while coordinating with emergency services by yours truly.

there are some regrets, but I don't honestly think I could do more unless I was receiving a paycheck.

I have never received one penny from the U.S. government related to my general contract.

answer pl0x

so whait, you're telling me this started in 89 or was the death of ayatollah just a turning point and they siezed the opportunity?

how strong are they?

I imagine there has always been a political war going on but 1989 is where everything starts for me regarding my contract.

they are only strong when they have jurisdiction. without jurisdiction they are only wealthy.

political as in left versus right?

you realize that's bullshit? the left right story is being showed up everyones asses so even the puppets don't know that they're puppets.

so why is this relevant?

political as in a disagreement between the governor of the state where the ayatollah was assassinated and the sitting president. whereupon the governor replaced the sitting president.

since you have no other questions maybe you can explain this in more detail. my memeflag does not imply my country of origin. i have no idea what you are talking about...

1989: George H. W. Bush was president
1992: Bill Clinton elected president.

Bill Clinton was pushed to the forefront of the democratic party to save him from dealing with the assassination.

oh k tnx i get it.

can i get some context for the ayatollah assassination?

keep in mind i was 6 at the time this happened and i doubt i understood a word in english.

what kind of context?

and a civil war was brewing in my country.

quick rundown
basic gestalt

i'm to lazy to wiki it ...

you won't find it on wikipedia. the only information available to the public about Ruhollah Khomeini's death is that he died of internal bleeding after spending 11 days in the hospital in Iran.

I don't feel like typing the entire story in detail but basically there was a U.N. & U.S.A. brokered ceasefire agreement that was signed in 1989 because of letters I had written to both countries.

U.S.A. took that opportunity to nullify all defense contracts with Iraq. I'm unsure if this was part of the agreement or not.

One year later the Ayatollah returned and was stabbed in the chest, was flown back to Tehran where he died.

how many people would have access or knowledge of this type of information?

what is a general contract and who were you paid by if not the us?

not going to speculate on the first question because I don't know.

a general contract is exactly that. a general contract.

never been paid by anyone.. i have to work for my money like everyone else..

i do have a relationship with Activision Blizzard but Bobby isn't keen on paying me until the president makes some determinations.

whats a general contract any cool stuff on europe?

>no shapeshifting reptilians..

A piebald Eagle = a many-colored lindworm.

It's the Murricans that are the reptilians.

nothing relevent.. spent way too much time analyzing WW2

k whats your analyzis of ww2? did you ever play wow?

excuse my scepticism but is there any source to any obscure conspiracy theory page where this has been discussed or brought out so to speak.

this would be intriguing if true. i ask, because i need to calculate the probability if what you're saying is true.

The Old English word for Eagle is Erne, while an Eagle is a reptilian. A Bald Eagle is short for Piebald Eagle, so there is nothing wrong with representing the Morican Eagle like this:

go ahead and try googling it.. i've never read it anywhere and I've never tried to publish anything about it anywhere because I'm under contract.

Continued

Now look at the Eagle of Cyrrus the Great of Persia, and admit that you don't understand the game.

why are you telling us this now?

adolf hitler was under mind control by (aleister crowley)carthaginian pirates that took over the christian religion who work to undermine all western monotheistic religions as revenge for destruction of Carthage during the punic wars. they are the descendents of the priests of the ancient egyptian god Ptah (St. Peter) he was a pawn in a scheme to murder all of the royalty of europe along with the western european jews while propping up a seperate homeland for the remaining jews. (madagascar was only the best possible location at the time.. later on Israel was forcibly liberated for them)

New to the thread/conversation. Please ellabotate in your General Contract. This military contrator wants to know ehat you mean by that?

i've made several threads over the last couple of years.. just not very many. I'm not a spammer, nor am I desperate.

OK, then. And we thought Q was out there. Whew lad.

Please allow me to switch to my computer. On phone.

I want to talk to you.

it's a one page contract, there's nothing to elaborate on. if you have a specific question I might be able to answer you.

I'm not an employee, nor am I contracted by any agency. I am quite simply a civilian general that does not get paid because that was never a part of the agreement. I may get a pension after someone decides to retire me or re-negotiate my contract. I've never signed an NDA.

>this larp.

can you explain more about what you did on 9/11? you sort of glossed over some important details.

never said you were. i don't sink to that level of conversaiton. even on Sup Forums. i don't mind others calling you out but that's not my way. for me it's intriguing even if you are a larper. i haven't made decision yet.

so what went through your head when the ayatollah was assassinated? where you there on the spot - or in the proximity?

OK/ I'm back. May be a new ID though.

This

what does a civilian general do besides bash in terrorist skulls on occation, and otherwise being a paper pusher?

How do I get in this line of work? Highly trained Mil retiree that's now burned out on DC Policy work.

OK Lets get back to the Fifth Column.

Has Trump purged them all from his Admin now that Rence (your pic) and crowd are out?

Also who are you then
Allen Adham, Michael Morhaime, or Frank Pearce? Anyone who has played Socom 2 online knows it was the greatest online multiplayer shooter that will ever be created. but tell us more about your role in 9/11.

i had recently moved into an apartment with a co-worker and had gotten fired 2 weeks after moving in. roommate had no television, and only a computer with a dialup modem that he used for mIRC.

that morning I had been lying awake all night strumming my guitar trying to sleep. I'd already taken 2 doses of nyquil before daylight when there was a knock on the door. The guy spoke perfect english but looked vaguely middle eastern. He had a brownish complexion with no beard. I thought he might have been the roommated weed hookup.. but when I answered the door he brought in a long metal box. I sat on the couch with it thinking it was some kind of guitar equipment.. but was too tired to mess with it. He brought in two more and asked to use the phone.. I had to wake up my roommate and ask him if he had a phone and once I got it together i asked my roommate if that was the weed guy. I went to the door to see if there was anyone else outside.. roommate went to piss.. the guy apparently hooked up one of the metal boxes while I was looking outside to the phone line. When I leaned over to see what he was doing he was just finishing up the second one. He asked me to hand him the third box.. and I picked it up and smashed his skull with it and called the police. That's where they connected me to mayor Giuliani.

i don't even push paper.

my contract came about from very specific necessity. in order for the feds to exercise their jurisdictional prerogative they needed to get a witness under contract so the state couldn't interfere. I was their guy.

reince isn't 5th column..

i am unlisted.

Then explain your pic.
DAmn CAPCHA is taking forever.

why?

that was just a funny pic that I made.. the ren & stimpy analogy is one Trump joke that no one has picked up on.. I could almost use it as a sigpic. I guess my sense of humor is considered obscure since I'm not a teenager.

so your apartment was in WTC7? why did he come to your apartment. why would they connect you to the mayor? none of this is making any sense.

How were you n Tehran in 1989? Or are you saying Bill did it in Arkansas?

i'm fairly certain it would be illegal.

Dude, I'm 53. You're just not communicating very well.

no.. i was no where near WTC 7.
i was targeted because someone knew where I was and knew what my past dealings with the government were. I think they were trying to frame me for it but that is only speculation.

please forgive me for sounding like a house music track but: why?

it wasn't Bill, and it happened on U.S. soil.

publishing details about federal witnesses who are also under government contract? do you really need me to speculate on why that would be illegal?

>on 9/11 I personally smashed a terrorists head open (he survived) and prevented the deaths of everyone in WTC 7.
>on 9/11 I personally smashed a terrorists head open (he survived) and prevented the deaths of everyone in WTC 7.

so how did you prevent everyone from dieing in WTC7?

Forgive the skepticism user, but we get LARP'd on an awful lot. In keeping with Sup Forums standards... tits or GTFO. You got any proof of what you say, independent of directly implicating yourself.

If not, SAGE goes in all the fields. No offense.

inb4 leddit spacing. I majored in communications, so fuck off.

>It took root in the mission of silence on the matter.
OK, then. Please elaborate on...
> It took root in the mission of silence on the matter.
Tell us more about the 5th Column. How strong is it now? And how do we root it out?

then will ya explain the game to us simpletons

yes, i have no idea what kind of witness you are? like, the one who has to be there when contracts are signed or what?! witness to a specific event ...

Is this part of the "three" psy op disinfo op?

Threads dying cause you don't know how to do this. Too esoteric. Not enough specifics.
sad.
Could have been a good one.

they connected me to the mayor because as the world trade center towers were falling, I had 2 devices that had already been used by a terrorist. The third device was unused.. and I had to coordinate with someone in NYC. Once they evacuated everyone they could, I received a call later that day. After I received the call, they said "Pull it". I hung up. I connected the device to the phone line, and then I flipped all the switches. After a couple of minutes all of the lights flashed a few times and I let it run for a little while in case they needed to trace the call from the box. After that we handed mr brokehead to the cops and I went to my mother's house to sleep.

Is this another thread comprised entirely of bots? Been seeing a lot of these lately. OP is communicating literally nothing, and is using Lambright-tier signifiers ("General Contract since 1990"). Are you also bidding POTUS OP?

how long did he take to connect the first two?

Yep. I'm out.
SAGE.

i really had no sense of time because I was so tired and out of my mind on nyquil.. my blood pressure was through the roof. I even had trouble sleeping after everything was over

never running for president, ever. politics is shite.

how long was your roommate pissing? what happened to him?

5 minutes or so.. he came out when he heard the skull smashing

not sure where he is now.. we were friends for a while after that

What do you know of saturn?

if you understand federal jurisdiction and the CIA, you would understand that the 5th column is immortal. The only way to root it out and end it is to change disclosure policy on this specific issue. Since I don't have an NDA I can talk about it as freely as I want but it needs to be disclosed to the american people by the federal government. If you look at how long it took for disclosure on JFK.. think how long it might take for an iranian cleric. Iran is technically an enemy of the United States as well. See how complicated that is? I have survived a murder attempt btw.. I think I included that in the original post but there it is again.

here's the part of the game that YOU don't understand, now that I'm not busy answering questions. I'll be as obscure and vaguely threatening as you.

Larp

So you're saying that after you smashed that box on the terrorist (which as much as we know was a Clowns In America /Mossad operative) you called the mayor, which then told you to hook the box back up and detonate WTC 7? You know how unbelievable that is.

>LARPing at it's most schizophrenic
>somehow doesn't affirm that reptilian shapeshifters are a thing
All aboard the crazy train! Next stop, batshit central station!

i called 911, who put me in contact with NYPD, who put me in contact with the mayor. When I was told to hook up the box, it was after a coordinated effort by FDNY to evacuate the area. I got a callback from the mayor once they were ready.

A contract is not a contract without "consideration."
What was the "consideration" you received?

honestly I have no idea what you're talking about..

Tell me what you know about the tunnels in d.c. plz

never heard of them

What did the boxes look like. Go into detail. Did you take any pictures?

no pictures.. they were gray smooth metal with 10 or 11 chrome switches with a green/red light above each one.. about 4 feet long

>co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment
Really?
Why are you telling us all this?

So how exactly were they connected?

RIP