Nigger Love Thread

We have lots of nigger hate threads here so I figured we should change it up a bit. WHat are some reason you love niggers? For example, I love niggers becau'se they are so stupid it makes me feel better about myself. What are some of your reasons?

Fried chicken is pretty good.
Um.
Peanut butter.
Uh.
Grits?

What does pol think of black caucasians?
>normal
>not niggers
>mostly christian
>hate american niggers

they have some sexy women

kill niggers

seriously I have nothing against niggers per se. It's the invasion that bothers me, which is created by traitors in our own ranks.

But they aren't negroids, are you retarded user?

Malcolm X literally was /ourblackguy/

I like how they destroy countries I don't like by existing in them

I love that they are all far away.

KILL
NIGGERS

Yeah, I got nothing.

I love smart niggers like Kanye West because their whimsical nature combined with half a brain create indeed quality entertainment.

no fuck off

niggers are the reason why this world sucks

Nigger = Negroid.

They're caucasian, Ahmed. Calm down, no need to get your jimmies rustled.

Thanks for helping me realize that there are subhuman species and that we humans are not created equal.

Good job nogs.

The one thing I'll grant to the benefit of black women is that if you find a pretty one, there's a reason why she don't look like some LaShaniqua De Marquis ghettozilla terminatrix. They genuinely want to escape and change the fate of themselves and their children, that's at the very least commendable in my eyes. Also a very good chance they lust solely after white dick. Problem is though is that they're rarer than the Norfolk Island flag poster.

>WHat are some reason you love niggers?
I can't think of one if I being genuine, but I can come up with underhanded complements all day.

Are you an albanian/turk using a proxy or something? Kek. Ethiopian master race.

KILL NIGGERS
I
L
L

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>their whimsical nature combined with half a brain create indeed quality entertainment.
>create indeed quality entertainment
So this is the power of the white boy brain.
In other news LISTEN UP, ya boy just slipped in when he heard bout this site on twitter. I just wanna let yall racists Kno that no matter how much you hate it, y'all Africans. It's in your blood. We all Africans. That's a scinetifc fact you may have never heard before, because we Kno y'all aint reading. Y'all watchin your anime and being fags online. Anyway that's my piece, real ones recognize, fools will try to debate, but dont step to thus unless u got a death wish because I really BEEN debate captain, I really BEEN Killin cats on the daily in debate and I really BEEN educated unlike y'all. Toodles.

They make me laugh

They make good bait

>Nigger Love
Remember what you are.

t. albanian mudslime
Your tears are delicious :^) no wonder your entire country is cucked beyond measure.

They serve as a 'gate-way' to other segregationist ideas.

Damn killa go easy on these cats... We out here layin low educating them gently then you gotta come along and do em like that lol chill, we aint up in here tryna sow discord

they're funny

The truth is that niggers are strong, but I want to overpower them sexually.

I would make them my slaves if I could. I would create a whole herd of sex slaves that were all black male bodybuilders that specifically identified as being straight. I would seduce each and every one of my nigger sex slaves as a personal conquest to prove that my white power strength was superior to their own. My cock would rest each night, hilt'ed inside of muscle slut. His innards would expertly milk my pulsing cock for hours; and they would each beg for just a taste of my power

>my sides are in orbit
That is something a woman would post, too

Stop demoralization.

Fucking queer faggot, you need to be shot in the back of your head.

This is about it for me.
I loved MJ growing up.

>doesn't realize that I'm just shitposting for (you)s
What a dumb dumb dunce

Nigger lover thread

If you’re a nigger lover you should kill yourself

Praying my ass, that nog is evaluating whether or not to take his shoes.

I love niggers because they push people that would be leftists to the right. Groups like black lives matter and the radical insane leftists siding with them have created a ton of conservatives.

What about the idea that he had to allow is father to be murdered as a blood sacrifice in order to continue his Nike endorsements?

Yeah ok, you fucking mongoloid kike faggot.

Some niggers are honorary humans.

This guy is pretty good.

Being a woman is irrelevant, the thing that matters is that I'm a Christian.
And I'll take a God fearing nigger over any cancerous degeneracy-enabling atheist, burger.

>inb4 "muh racemixing christfag"
The OT is against race-mixing and immigration.

I like the ones in Africa because they stay where they belong
They are also good at spreading the plague and dancing with corpses

Dude, the nigger in your pic is about to steal the homeless guys shoes and got caught. Now he's pretending to pray to cover his ass.

LE BASED BLACK MAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PRAISE KEK

sauce?

michael dorn is a fucking jet pilot
he maintains a jet engine,
turbo bearing and all

>Not choosing the more weaker and feminine blacks
This is why whites deserved to be replaced my boypussy is just as good as anyone else's

They can be funny and contributes to music and pop culture. (Not talking trap rap here)

Yeah he was a good chap. Wonder if any such leader can manifest in our time. They're in one hell of a fucked up quagmire. Perhaps black nationalism / separatism carried on the wave of such sentiments among other groups, mainly whites. Coupled with an understanding of the need for eugenics etc.

>niggers are the reason why this world sucks
No, that would be heebs & other "elite" spergs and autists up top.

Uz niggas who wuz kangz n sheit r actualy gud peple who dont do no crimez n sheit. Butt thos niggas who wuz slaves n shiet maks us look bad n shiet cuz they violents az fuk

This is obviously bait. Why are everyone on Sup Forums so stupid?

Race mixing should be kept to a minimum, but one can understand why thinking women want to flee to the true patriarchy, getting the fuck out of "blackistan". The gender war is quite brutal.

During segregation their diaspora was held together by external pressure. Once that lifted, the group was fucked because women do not tend to couple up with men down the social hierarchy, and having guys that were literal slaves to other men, and now totally lost and screwed because of single parent households fucks with the base code of male / female interaction.

I love watching niggers hang from a tree.

Why is Prince William being carried around by Argentinians?

As retarded as it sounds i enjoy "nigger music"
I love trap, like Nav, Uzi, 21 Savage, Young Thug, etc.
Idk why, i guess i just like how it sounds,its good in the car, at parties, etc

"The human race" coming out of africa (if it were so, the debate is on with new finds) carries fuck all weight in these types of conversations. Whites constructed the modern world and set foot on the moon. Talking about God damn Lucy or whatever means shit.

I love niggers because they bring pepernoten once a year.

I love niggers because no one kills more niggers than niggers.

Blacks that are brought up in a good family turn out to be really great people,

>leafposting this hard

Wrong again you snow-mexican

they're a very musical people

I found some good ones here.

Dosent prove anything about blacks in medium to high income families, or blacks in general, or really anything i said

(You) = BTFO