youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre#Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=BFIemKduYdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Asking about the MyLai massacre
>Not asking about the purpose of the Vietnam War
>Not asking about the absurd overextention past '68
>Not asking about the Gulf of Tonkin incident
>Not asking about virtually every conflict post-WW2 in which the US had no reason to participate...yet did.

One thing at a time son. Relax

>What the fuck is wrong with the people in the US millitary? What explanation for killing unarmed children and women
Because we can and because it's fun and makes money. So shut the fuck you faggot little snowflake, this shit is hilariously sexy.

(((orders)))

I need answers for every single one of these statements.

Because they won't remain unarmed or children forever. What happened to war? Why is now hearts and minds police action and not war anymore? We should be killing children and, raping the women and, keeping them as war trophies.

But user there were no Children and women in Vietnam just commies. Why are you pretending there's innocents in war.
The answer is freedom isn't free dude.

Because it's fun you stupid faggot

And the white American demoralization program continues unabated.

When I was in the reserves there was a LTC in our unit whom served in the same locale as Calley and knew him as an acquaintance. Said while he didn't agree with what Calley did, he *understood* why he did it. The LTCs unit was fortunate in that they buried bombs & boobytraps they came across didn't cause any casualties, but it wasn't the case for Calley's unit. He said the *knew* the fucking locals where behind the shit but would act innocent as fuck when confronted.

Fuck those gook cocksuckers.

zero fucks given m8

>What explanation for killing unarmed children and women has been given?
Some people find it fun. Besides, gooks aren't human. It's like stepping on rats.
>And why weren't they all executed when the truth came forth?
This country gives very high respect to our patriots, and rightfully so. The faggot that turned them in is the only one deserved execution.

Charging people with murder in a war would be like passing out speeding tickets at the Daytona 500

This is about a problem as old as warfare.
This a cautionary tale about why you should never send shittly trained conscripts to fight on foreign soil.

>wtf is wrong with the US military

Somewhere along the line the US military said "hey you know that military tactic of terrorizing and forcing civilian populations to submit that has been used for 10,000 years of human conflict? we are not going to do that anymore"

Basically We could have wont in afghanistan if we rolled into small afghan hamlets that were supporting the taliban and killed every man woman and child , burned the fields , and destroyed the buildings.

Thats how you actually win wars. You make the other side want to not play anymore. When you have rules of engagement. You are basically telling your enemy how to fucking win against you.

My lai incident was basically what happens when you tell young men no younger than 35 to walk around the wet hot miserable jungle getting chewed up by mines , booby traps , and ambushes. Losing friends , and knowing that the village nearby is feeding the people who are doing it do you. And have this happen FOR MONTHS

One day GI joe said enough is enough and decided to fix the problem.

Sad that kids died. But people really need to examine what war is historically compared to this weird century of "wars with rules"

Muh military-industrial complex

Who the fuck cares -chechens, gooks, chinks, muzzies, niggers, poos, white libtards, they all deserve the bullet.

All the red state kids who joined the military to pay for college after 9/11 did the same thing. They killed iraqi children and raped them. Right wingers never change.

> Muh My Lai
> Zero mention of Hue or any of the dozens of massacres committed by the Communists

What happened at My Lai was standard fucking procedure for the Viet Cong. In fact, it was organized with people actually having fucking receipts of people being round up to be executed.

Asian commies to be specific

Both are worth killing for different reasons.

This

>what is the explanation for killing enemies during a war

Do you seriously need this expla

>sweden

Carry on

he just wanted to do the whole fucking village man

>America dindu nuffi-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

Think about the kind of person who typically joins the US army. Guys who grew up beta and want to act tough by killing people and assholes who were always douchebags and just want to hurt people with legal immunity.

People that respond to 10 people at once are worse than niggers.

Sigh, Sven, how do you explain Ebba Akerlund?

My numerals prove otherwise.

I didn't though.

Those guys were drafted actually.
Blacks raped the VC.
VC kids killed Gi's.
GI's killed the VC.
most VC were teenagers.
Play stupid games......

Stfu sweden cuck.

My birthday is exactly 75 years after the my lai massacre, march 16th 1993

*What really happens*
> Get ran over by a Turkish convoy
> Local populous: "It was the Americans!!!"

>ameritard
>not knowing basic math

wow not surprised desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

It's ok, it's a local custom in Asia to kill unarmed women and children. Americans were only doing what everyone else did as to not offend their customs and culture.

sorry my typo upset you

niggers in africa do 10x worse to eachother, i dont see news articles going "what the fuck is wrong with africa?"

I talked to a guy who boasted a claim of raping women with their rifles and pulling the trigger inside of them.

>What happened to war?

It was lost.

the jews put chemicals in the water given to the american soldiers. experiments to create a perfect killing machine. this will happen to any population that opposes zog when the american mercenary dogs land
most serial killiers in us hystory have been vets . look up the Pheonix program.
The Phoenix Program was an MKultra/Monarch program to create pathological killers for mass fear creation in Vietnam. This is no different than the fake "serial killer" phenomenon created by the FBI. There have never been any serial killers, there have been occult drug and ritualistic killings involving programmed multiples like Sam Berkowitz, OJ Simpson, Sirhan Sirhan, Oswald etc etc as the lone gunmen fall guy. Broadcasting their handiwork over their press is a great way to move public opinion to a state of fear and thus to demand more control and domination by the very people who perpetuated the fear and chaos. "Order out of Chaos"- motto 33rd deg Scottish Rite. Navy Seals, Rangers, Deltas, Green Berets are programmed multiples, Delta models after the delta brainwave pattern of the most animalistic aspect of the human mind.
all serving the jews. all this brutality will be unleashed on the next country that rebels agains western degenracy

>muh women and children

The army shooting civilians made things a billion times worse in northern ireland during the troubles

>>niggers in africa do 10x worse to eachother

>wants to be held to the same standards as savages

A bunch of soldiers were in a shitty war that they shouldn't have been in where they never knew where the next threat was going to come from. Enough stress from from being subjected to that kind of shit for a long time will cause people to fucking snap and do terrible things.

You stupid fucking liberal. Not everything is cookies and rainbows, where anything can be solved with love. A lot of those "innocent children amd women" are in on it too and they take advantage of their innocents. Theyll hide bomb and mines. Theyll use their own children as bomb. Its sick what they do too amd are just as guilty and the men in thw organizations. Open your eyes sheep

Because we have 18x the military power than the next 8 countries below us combined.. if ya got it flaunt it give us a reason sweds...

>asking about every war since wwii
>not asking about every war since the war of 1812
>not asking about why we are in america in the first place
>not referencing war of 12E2436 A.B.B.
Why even live

I always knew this shit happens but Americans just never talk about it and never make movies abouts stuff like that, trying to keep it from mass conscience. They would never forget about crimes of others but will forget about their shit.

Korea was a stalemate, they desperately overcompensated in Vietnam.

>Reminder that Americans dropped more than THREE TIMES the number of bombs from all the countries on all sides of WWII COMBINED with no effect

Burgers btfo

>PFC Michael Bernhardt:
>As a matter of fact, I don't remember seeing one military-age male in the entire place.
That means they were harboring VC, fuck them.

but they killed half of all males in vietnam though

>What the fuck is wrong with the people in the US millitary?

They're American.

Great argument lol

Wow im sure that stopped them from being overrn by commies

Military Intelligence knew they were helping the VC in one of the deadliest areas of Vietnam for American soldiers. The RoE fucked up but really shit like this happens in war

We need to make this thread every March 16 and even often. Fuck, i love reading those comments.

And? I like how you have to add the term beta to make it seem as though subjugating others is a beta trait. Lol, your due for a ride Awakening muh dude.

>what is draft

The answer is France and England clinging to colonial powers for far too long and dragging the US into a fucking mess

>US soldiers killed kids
>ITS THOSE GODDAMN BRITS AND FROGS!

aint there a lefty pol for these cucks.. interesting fact the war america lost the most troops in out of all ofem.. was the civil war sometimes we get tired of killen u pussies an swing at each other just for a decent opponent..

Americans are dogs and God has already damned their dirt nation.

>>US soldiers killed future VC
If they wanted to live, maybe they should have told daddy that blowing up Americans would have consequences.

Ivan, My Lai has been brought up ad nauseum among the Left ever since it fucking happened.

>kikes nowhere in that list
kys

If they where all dead who would cause the trouble? Apparently you where doing it wrong.

Ching please, I thought we were friends...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre#Incident
>What the fuck is wrong with the people in the US millitary? What explanation for killing unarmed children and women has been given? And why weren't they all executed when the truth came forth?
Every now and then I see this exact fucking post, word for word, here on Sup Forums
And every fucking time it gets a hundred replies.
gg at getting me to reply too I guess

Everything is going to be alright. Mexicans and Black are raping USA, Pakistanis are raping the Bongs.
There will be justice in the end.

Burgers are worse than chinks, they're just better at hiding it. You have to remember they are ruled by jews after all

>Is it a candy?

Americans go one on one with actual soldiers. Big mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFIemKduYdI

>Every now and then I see this exact fucking post, word for word, here on Sup Forums
Hello newfriend, welcome to Sup Forums

THAT'S EQUALITY, MOTHERFUCKER!

This. And their responses in this thread are showing how fuking retarded they are. Terrorists and commies could post the same shit about their war crimes.

cry me a river mehmet

As if that demoralizes me.
They shouldn't have been near our American guns and expolsions if they wanted to live

>Russia
>muh war crimes

literally kill yourself hypocrite

if honest i'll answer

because in comparison what the viet cong did to their own people regularly this was virtually nothing.

i hear it first on /pol and i'm here from early 2013
maybe its not as horendous as Katyn but the responses in this thread are hilarious. If its your guys killing - its ok to kill kids. But if its terrorists? Or muslims? oh no no no no no

Vietnam's just evidence the US was subverted for decades when you look at the background.
>Nationalist goes around them globe trying to get support for freedom
>He fights the Japanese with America with guerrilla fighters
>The plucky local history teacher becomes his right arm in the military
>He is Backstabbed by America, and forced to rely on the Soviets
>After years of trial and error, his right hand man becomes a skilled tactician, leading to him defeating the French in a massive battle where an unorthodox strategy is used
>Rather than living happily ever after, he has to fight another war against the US thanks to a large nosed merchant.

A buch of unarmed Vietnamese farmers kicked your ass tho.

It was just commies, nothing of value was lost.

Disgusting.
All fat trash inbred Amerilards deserve to be slaughtered for what they did to millions of innocents.

t. abdul from Algeria

>kill 10,000 civilians accidentally via collateral damage, starvation etc
fine, this stuff just happens

>some guys flip out and kill 50 civilians intentionally
end of the world, war wasn't supposed to be like this!

we try not to kill kids
terrorist try to kill kids

see the difference

Whataboutism lol. Have i ever advocated about USSR crimes itt? No, but you want to switch attention. Just becase soviets commited more crimes it doesn't make you a good guy if you kill slightly less children than the next bad guy.

They did it for Zog didn't you know its okay then?

Basically

We wouldn't have been there if they kept their shit together

Fucking Russians went on mass rapes and killings of civilians all over the place, no need to act like a moral superior here you filthy squatfag.

so have you shown it in that case? Have you persecuted those who killed kids to show the others that its not the way USA does things? Nooooo looooool

>no reason
>board that worships Nazi Germany's fight against Communism hates the U.S for trying to do the exact same thing

People don't want to admit that the country they live in is capable of commiting war crimes, so they rationalize and deny it at every opportunity, as if they're personally being attacked. War is hell.

>whataboutism and "just because someone else killed 10 people i can kill 9 and call myself a better person in comarison to that other guy"
So do you have anything else?

Look, I'm not going to defend the Redditors who are completely retarded, but My Lai is something that has been a huge issue ever since it got revealed. People were bringing it up in Iraq and Afghanistan, especially after the media latched onto the Haditha Incident.

It was fucked up, the military put a man who had no reason of being an officer in command, and bad shit happened. Fortunately, a good man intervened and went through hell to stop the massacre, threatening to open fire on his own forces. And for his fortitude he got death threats and his name went through the mud.

But none of the shitposters here will ever acknowledge Hue, or any other atrocity. It's always My Lai, My Lai, and My Lai.

>engaging in masculine activity doesn't make you masculine, it's just a sign that YOU'RE not as masculine as ME because i don't feel the need to validate my masculinity by engaging in masculine activity