Why are there so many russian girls depicted with white or silver hair in animus? Where did this meme come from?

Why are there so many russian girls depicted with white or silver hair in animus? Where did this meme come from?

It probably started with Illyasviel von Einzbern in DEEN's FSN, and people didn't realise that she had the silver hair because she was a homunculi and not because she was a russian.

They're more white than blondes.

If I had to guess, they knew they couldn't use the traditional idea of Russian beauty(pale with black hair)because it'd be indistinguishable from most Japs, so they went with silver because it's distinctive, but still European, who they mostly portray as blonde.

>Ilya
>russian

Isn't Ilya german?

But Illya is German, isn't she? And FSN was around long before DEEN's awful adaptation.

I always thought it was becuase they normally portray Caucasians with blonde hair. Stylistically, if you want to the portray Russians or Scandinavians who stereotypically have blonde hair, you need another step over blonde. Hence, silver.

Russian girls are as pure as the driven snow.

Make Russia great again

Because they're all babushkas stuck in loli bodies.

I don't know why but I love it. We need more silver haired girls in anime.

Minma isn't Russian.

Is Russian the most spoken foreign language in Anime other than English?

This is a half russian/japanese girl.

She probably grew up somewhere near the Tsar Bomba test site telling by the hands growing out of her shoulders

German

She's half russian

>black hair
>russian beauty
What the hell are you talking about? Surely you mean rusyi hair. is there even a proper word for this in English? Pale blonde brown?

My dictionary says "light brown".

Maybe some dumb animator thought the blonde in the manga was actually white.

kek

for what purpose is this post for

Dirty blonde?

Because it's a known fact that all Russian girls are like this.