Most of right wingers say blacks were living in much better condition under white rule, South Africa, Rhodesia, etc

Most of right wingers say blacks were living in much better condition under white rule, South Africa, Rhodesia, etc.
Ok maybe it is true..
But imagine for a moment that some outer space aliens arrive to Earth who were in possession of a clearly higher level of technology and itelligence.

Would you allow and did not oppose of being colonized by them?
What is more important for you, better living conditions or to conserve your freedom, traditions, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Trlz9C9vpEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will they destroy the jews? If yes, then yes.

if they were vulcan q'ts then yes

2 Minmatar ships from eve-online leaving the spacejockeys ship

Depends, what kind of colonization. Will they respect property rights and expand businesses and do intercontinental trade while eliminating illness and sickness like the British and Europeans did. Or be like the all the Islamic Empires and just squash everything that doesn't bow down to it.

>respect property rights by kicking out natives and taking their land

This. And are they colonizing a place that now one lives and turning a wasteland into a paradise like the South Afrikaners did?

Imagine they will make humans live 300 years in average, bring awesome technology, give much better housing, etc.
But now you need to learn alien language, dress like them, you are not allowed to do retarded shit(for them) like drinking alcohol and playing dangerous sports, etc

So you believe that meme.

What meme? It's a fact, europeans came and stayed in the land. I am not denying they bring great things and build cities etc. and made the natives lives better in general.

So you’re saying niggers are an inferior species?

They are welcome if they are white

What land? Whos land?
Farmers kept their farms.
Factory owners kept their factories.
People kept their homes.
I am not sure what land that belongs to someone that they took.

>be the force of individual liberty in the world
>spread goods and agriculture from one side to the other
>create industry
>teach the natives

>get blamed for all the negative and none of the positive
>those dirt bag retards are now colonizing our homelands
>this wouldn't have happened if we'd pulled an ahmed everywhere we went

OP btfo

>Native African and American populations
>Factories
Shouldn't you be praying or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=Trlz9C9vpEM

Just imagine that for the aliens our cities were the same as pic related was for the europeans who first came to Africa.

Yes I do

I have a different opinion on niggers.
Kill all niggers regardless, my dude.

They can colonize Africa.

The difference in intelligence between us and niggers is way more of a difference than us and intergalactic ayys. Completely different scenarios desu

>Would you allow and did not oppose of being colonized by them?

We are superior because we are human. Every single star in the sky is our birthright. Purge the xenos.

OP Sup Forumsaks are a bunch of hypocritical tards.
They would say how better and great was the live of the natives under colonial rule, but wouldn't never want the same for themselves.

yes

We wouldn't have a fucking choice would we

>Earthlings
>White

I'm all for the Prime Directive even on Earth with places like Africa, user. That means no more feeding niggers so that they can drop eight niglets that we'll then have to feed in the future.

And SA was mostly empty when the Dutch arrived.

They wouldn't ask.

Nope
and I don't blame blacks for wanting to be free of whites, the dignity of self determination is always worth it
now if only we could figure it out on behalf of our race

This. If they wipe out the jews i’ll help them do whatever they need.

we take the jew's weapon and bash him with it?

If they raised our standard of living in a similar way whites did with niggers in Africa, I would welcome them with open arms.

Sounds good to me.

right wingers hate change they would resist being taken to heaven itself, and then they would vote in a retarded president that vowed to blow up the star gate so no one could go.

has SA actually become worse since apartheid ended?

You realize the only natives of South Africa were the Khosians and they had good relations with the white settlers. The niggers in SA now are not native, they are Bantu people from the North.

???

I'm in.

I wouldn't blame them for the places they tried to help being shit holes when they refused.

Well maybe the Aliens are the same aliens that created the Jews in the first place?

Blacks were not present at the Cape. The natives of South Africa are a roaming tribe called the Koi, who were hunted by the buntu(current blacks), not long after buying land from the bantu did the current king, Shaka Zulu, turn on the buyers murdering them causing a war which lead to the bantus defeat.

dis famalam
it'd suck and we'd fight it, but in the long run getting colonized by aliens might be the best thing that ever happened to Earth

And addendum, the Bantu niggers genocided the rather peaceful Khoisan people. Sad really.

Shit, that's a good point. No fucking way would I ever bow to a non-human, no matter how "advanced" they may be.
Can't help but feel a little sympathy for the niggers now.

Fpbp

i understand that niggers are down syndrome level stupid but has SA become significantly worse after the end of apartheid? is there some hope for a niggrified futures?

>drinking alcohol and playing dangerous sports, etc
RETARD

OP nobody is arguing that blacks should wish to live under white rule, they're arguing that black culture and perhaps genetics are inferior; black/white rule is simply supplied as evidence of it.

Humans deserve to conserve their freedom and traditions in their own land, with their own ethnic population. All ethnic Africans should go back to Africa and experience their own freedom and traditions.

If they're more technologically advanced, you wouldn't be able to fend off invasion anyways.

Flag and post don't compute.

Yeah, the Martians should be win this war in 1902 but fucking Britain used bacteriological weapon and ruin everything!

Take me under plox

Panchito de mierda spotted

>clearly superior beings arrive
>you can join them if you likewise act superior
Doesn't sound that bad to me.

We can't just leave a whole continent alone because the inhabitants wanted to keep playing apes while everyone else was advancing.
There are billions of planets out there. Aliens can fuck off and die.

>Ok maybe it is true..
>But imagine for a moment

insta SAGE

>average age of death during last years of apartheid = 62 (nearing parity with first world countries)
>decade after black rule starts = 50
>murder rampant
>STDs, particularly AIDS rampantly spread due to the huge increase in rapes
>baby rape commonly place

>No fucking way would I ever bow to a non-human
Lol.

someone post reapers.

Hello fellow human

depends how well formed those alien milkers would be and how much of earthen fever the alien females would show.
in case of no alien milker access I would blast their alienoid faces off and take their property. the NAP does not apply to aliens.

This is literally already happening and very fucking real (see Lockheed Skunkworks, Sirius disclosure, UFOs and nukes, john Podestas obsession as well as Hillary Clinton)

Not really sure what they are up to or what Their motives are (apart from self serving) but they are definitely manipulating us for their own ends. I honestly believe the "ETs" (they may be interdimensional or spiritual) are causing communism and definitely transsexuals and probably homosexuals.

The Nazis were very interested in the occult and it somehow resulted in their getting UFO technology

Admiral Richard Byrd went down to Antarctica to take care of some possible Nazis in 47

shit

?

i mean shit if they're better than us, hell ya we deserve to be colonized by them

The Jews involved in the occult are already probably in contact with them... see king Solomons "Goetia" or "Goetic Daemons"

Demon comes from the word Daemon in Greek... the ancient Greeks were correct in their talking about the gods messing with humanity. I don't think the Greeks necessarily thought Daemons were evil.

the indians sold their land, you retard.

can someone photoshop the human as a kang and the reaper as european colonists

personally this wouldn't bother me because I don't do that stuff and alien dresses are probably boss tier. but then again I would probably go full no step on snek because I want to have the option to decide to play volleyball.

They appear to be acting surreptitiously... through manipulation and deception rather than Force

However Force is used on our Nuclear weapons to send a message to our government I suppose

The US military as well as intel community has seen fit to suck us of taxes and not tell us fuck all and let us wallow in a reductionis materialistic worldview which they know is shit

You're missing the point.

Most whites are better off under the Jews than they would be if ruled over by other whites.

Depends. Do I get an FAL and get to slay Angolan commies? If so, I will be the shuckinest, jivenest human thrall you’ve ever seen, lord Goxlezorp

If aliens were going to just hand over 6000 years+ of technological and scientific advancement and built up our infrastructure to their standard to their standards in exchange for shit that we were even aware existed, fuck yea everyone would agree to that. Why would we have to give up our freedoms and traditions though? We didn't make niggers do that

Some are... some have somehow (me speculating) learned to transform their physical appearances to stunning 10/10 male and female blonde nordics through either genetic manipulation or advanced psychic abilities which somehow transform their appearance

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

If whites were in control, weebs like you would have been bullied to death long ago.

Learn everything we can from them,then throw them out and surpass them

sven, if niggers couldn't learn from us what makes you think we could ever learn the secrets of an advanced interstellar species?

exactly. they're already here and have been running shit for quite some time. maybe soon they'll stop hiding in shadows and come out?

simmer down 110lbs of homosexual khazar. lol.

> okay it was objectively true
> but imagine for a moment my make believe scenario where it isn't

No.

Just because we are inferior doesn’t mean we can’t keep our culture. It’s not like us being alive is hurting the aliems

you have reached the peak long ago you are leaving in a borrowed world ,but the declining is unstopable .in 50-75 years you will be history

here is some shit tier photoshop

fpbp

Of course I would
I'm not retarded enough to blow my own foot off like a dumb nigger or indian

conquerors never cared about traditions that didn't involve brutality and self-destruction, but those retards couldn't stand to be held to civilized standards

T. Nigger who cannot argue using facts and logic so instead appeals to emotion using some bullshit idea in his head which is completely disconnected from reality

true ,better be poor that a slave

I can't, but have this instead.

Been looking for this, thanks.

Depends, is crime a fuckton lower under these aliens?

As long as we're not "slaves" I'm fine. Especially if they integrate us into their empire / share technology.

Why do libshits constantly argue in the imaginative or pretend world instead of the real world?

Why does it have to be reduced to such a simplistic dichotomy? Your worldview is built on domination as an inevitable principle. Coexistence is completely possible.

If the African migrants who came to South Africa were capable of living in civilization, there wouldn't have been a problem. And in fact, for many Africans there wasn't an issue. That is, until agitators vying for power started getting foreign support, and ultimately external forces toppled South Africa's government.

If you want a more realistic model for your scenario, aliens of a similar technology level to us arrive on Earth, see our carefully constructed society, and proceed to start funding and arming dissident groups. They wait until everything is burning, and then they leave. That is what happened to South Africa

How about that Epstein island?