United Netherlands thread

If the Benelux united under a single flag we'd have a population of 29 million with an economy rivaling that of Russia

Give me one reason why Belgium and Luxembourg shouldn't join the Kingdom of the Netherlands right now

pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)#Lists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Dutch_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_annexation_of_German_territory_after_World_War_II
spiegel.de/einestages/deutsche-aufruestung-a-947286.html
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-02/trump-nato-atomwaffen-europa/seite-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're already joined by the EU.

the EU is cancer

toch wel

>wants to annex belgium
>already belongs to bruxelss

just think about that in a sec

Indeed i can't, then all you guys could jew together like you have always done alone

to defeat the jew, one must become the jew

Keep trying aquafresh, if you think you can outsmart the jew by allying in some way with him, like you did with all the jood we expeled and ended up in Amsterdam, you are delusional, nothing the jew hasn't predicted as well.

Look at your country, your jood and your jood ways you learnt made sure nobody likes the dutch and your nigger filled swamp.

Just take vlaanderen. The french can have south Belgium. And luxemburg can stay a nation state. Making people who speak different languiges live in one nation is inadvisable. Just look at the eu

>The french can have south Belgium

He isn't wrong tho

>The french can have Wallonië
No. Never. We take it back and deport the francophones if they refuse to speak Dutch/Flemish or Waals.
We might as well take French Flanders.

yeah he is
the french already occupy Duinkerken, no need to give them any more land

Walloons are a menace. A pest. The original niggers of Western Europe.

Walloons are sitting on valuable industry and resources
You can always breed out their disgusting language, the land is worth it

We will just deport all of the Wall*ons to France. It is our land.

Mail me some shrooms and I'll vote yes, pekelharingflikkers.

Daily reminder that if you do that, the French will just steamroll you once again and annex Wallonia.

French

Nobody wants walloons. To quote Blizzard;
You think you do, but you dont.

l support this.

lt hurts to see a former great power reduced to a mere province of the EU. The sad thing is the people didn't seem to care when l lived there.

l don't care if the Dutch hate me. The Dutch are pretty much continent Anglos and must be revived.

YOU DIDNT SUPPORT THAT IN THE 1830'S YOU CUNT

WE COULD'VE BEEN GREAT
WHY DID YOU DO IT

Again? Lol. Good.

let them do it, they'll literally annex an entire region that is filled with people that are orientated towards the far-left, even more so than the average frog.

>with an economy rivaling that of Russia
An economy rivaling that of a third world country? Sounds great.
Take it we don't want them.

No, YOU take the walloons

>nobody likes the dutch and your nigger filled swamp
t. ahmed

NO!
Let's just deport them somewhere

we'll take em, thanks

and Duinkerken too, if you please

Siberia seems reasonable

>we'll take Dunkerque
With what army?

>needing an army when fighting the french

lol

>with an economy rivaling that of Russia
Isn't Russia's Economy the same as Italy's?
You'd assume the Netherlands alone is already better off that that?

I'm using en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)#Lists

Benelux together has about 1.29 trillion in nominal GDP, putting us slightly above Russia on this list

If we could only take Luxemburge we'd get a nice gdp/capita boost. Belgium on the other hand...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Dutch_War

Would make the map look nice

I know the perfect place for them

Still cranky about indonesia ?

Great! you can become the first Islamic nation in Europe.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)#Lists
Oh, but apparently Italy has a better economy than ours. Didn't know that.

Better all join the Reich!
>Give me one reason why Belgium and Luxembourg and the Kingdom of the Netherlands should not join the Reich!

>pro-tip: you can't

>invade a country less than a third your size
>while they are already in a disastrous war with their rival at sea
>they still beat you back
>somehow you're proud of this

kek

>tfw this never went through
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_annexation_of_German_territory_after_World_War_II

I'd rather be allies
we'll support your claims on Elsass Lotharingen and Preussen

Belgium is not a country.

We still beat you.

No. One Reich. One Volk. One Leader.

If it had, i would be dutch now.

WIJ

no you didn't

the original niggers ? didn't flanders suck our dick for 180 years or something because those dirty peasants couldnt do anything else with their sterile flat land ?

Also you have no right to tell which language sounds good or not kek
you speak fucking DUTCH

French BTFO

Wallonia is fucking dead weight that's why. Just take Flanders and be Dutch without mixing with crypto-frogs

Oh baguette. Dont attack German clay or we will buttrape you again.

that looks amazing

This map forgot catalonia and the illyrian provinces

great, now i'm hungry

I can give you a few, but i only need one
Molenbeek

how about this nasty ass meal

>don't even have nukes
Keep sucking cocks mehmet, that's all you can really do

this

All of Germany, France and Northern Italy were conquered by the based Franks of the Low Countries, you retards can stop trying to feel good now with your retarded wars of the last few centuries where you barely managed to come out on top against a foe a third your size

>he thinks the franks were dutch
that's a whole new level of autism

This

oh baguette. go play with you withe flag. Maye start a war with a nigger country like yours and you might win(lybia). but the reich doesnt need nukes to win vs the french.

Not enough raw onions.

Russia's economy is fucking shit nigger

>originated from the Netherlands
>wrote Old Dutch
>"haha guys the franks weren't dutch"

really makes me think

>the reich doesnt need nukes
It's not like (((they))) would allow it either.

relative to its population and land area/resources, yes

but the Benelux having an economy that rivals a former superpower is impressive

>Not adding England, Lowland Scotland and Shetland/Orkney/Faroe Islands to the Reich

aw fuck yea

The franks were soldiers for the roman empire. Most of their soldiers were gauls.

So its not like france tried to sell us theirs some years ago. nah that never happened.

Mijn Neger.

How did you know?

>"Great! you can become the first Islamic nation in Europe."
He said, unsure whether he should raise his voice so that they could hear him over the sound of British girls being raped, or lower it so that the police wouldn't get him.

Source on that? I don't remember hearing anything like that.

>Most of their soldiers were gauls.
French actually belive this

Flag checks out Walloonnigger

The guy who posted the pic probably has some bullshit reason as to how Anglo-Saxons or Faroese people "aren't Germanic".

It's a shame that even at this stage in the game, there are still people who are completely oblivious or just voluntarily ignoring all the data that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Angles, Saxons, Shetlanders and Faroese people are part of the Germanic fold.

Judging by his flag I'd say he's just a salty German who's so obsessed about WW2 that he's willing to deny biology and genetics to comfort himself over losing 2 world wars.

Vlaanderen is enough. Wallonia is an option but the Walloons need to go. No real opinion about Luxenburg

very long ago u tried. use translator : spiegel.de/einestages/deutsche-aufruestung-a-947286.html
newer, tried to sell us some of your. sarcozy zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-02/trump-nato-atomwaffen-europa/seite-3

Groot Nederland, wanneer?

fuck the "anglos" the betrail of the ww I & II will never be forgotten. And you should han yourself. reveal flag.

Leave my normandie out of your retarded brothers club.

from here relevant text "Frankreich hat der Bundesrepublik schon zweimal angeboten, sich an seinen Nuklearwaffen zu beteiligen. Präsident Charles de Gaulle machte Bundeskanzler Ludwig Erhard in den 1960er Jahren ein Angebot. Nicolas Sarkozy bot Angela Merkel 2007 Teilhabe an"

Sauce on pic?

Back to Poland, plumbercuck

Relative to nothing nigga
Russia's economy is shit

Well Luxembourg has a lot of business benefits from being a tiny country so they would never willingly give that up. Belgium is already kind of at war with itself so I doubt its going to want to join a bigger union. But I mean even if they wanted to why would you want them, do you want even more sand niggers in your country.

What does that mean in a civilized language?

Same for China

They where Dutch but Northern Frisianiggers got no claim to it. The Southern Netherlands which lie within the Borders of greater Francia is Frankish. remember that they came from the land between the Scheldt en the Rhine.

Use fucking google trans if you like to read it rape baby of rome.

And? You want to be as shitty as Russia AND China?

You got absolutely stomped. Norway also opposed you so you had to invade them, and Sweden's contribution didn't go further than letting you use railway tracks. Does that make Norway or Sweden any less Germanic? Does it make the Netherlands any less Germanic given the amount of resistance they put up before the Germans successfully completed their invasion?

The simple fact is that Germany got completely blown the fuck out by England. You're just angry that the Anglo-Saxons were the only ones you couldn't beat. Being Germanic by your definition seems to be based on whether or no the Wehrmacht could beat you.

PS: Real Germanics win world wars.

If the economy of the Benelux was as big as the Chinese one, I'd be incredibly happy