youtu.be/C5aSYjexDj4
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Venezuela 11/16/17
youtu.be/vz-IJXlBknQ
>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/15/father-of-imprisoned-student-otto-warmbier-thanks-president-trump/comment-page-1/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-senate/alabama-senate-election-winner-due-to-be-certified-in-late-december-idUSKBN1DI018?il=0
freebeacon.com/national-security/almost-300-ms-13-gang-members-arrested-nationwide-bust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Awoo

You now remember Heartbro and Fake Texas. Let's not forget those that went before us

Try water buffalo or any kind of buffalo milk, sweet taste, no products tossed on it to make it look whiter and better, buffalo milk is the best milk and cheese.

AWOO

Why are there so many black athletes in your sports Ameribro's?

They are always ugly, not even being racist, blacks are most of the time indistinguishable from gorillas.

I do wonder if the new generation, who dont give much fucks about being SJW, are going to tune in watching gorillas anymore.

you now remember Red Alabama

Is lactose intolerance the true litmus test for whiteness, with a few exceptions?

Get a burger like this.
There is no buffalo milk here, sorry.

Faith has taken the red pill

Apehoop and football attracts them

Whataburger

I always remember notTexas.

You now remember Otto Warmbier, and how grateful his parents were.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/15/father-of-imprisoned-student-otto-warmbier-thanks-president-trump/comment-page-1/

How the fuck was Obama admin so fucking incompetent

We're both orphans, Jamal Little Horn Rodriguez. But while your parents had the luxury of dying in a teepee accident, mine survived the American betrayal and Washington's execution squads.

Really makes you think.

Why is this anime character unreasonably cute

>GOPe realizes that their incompetence and cuckoldry will lead to their demise from hands of pissed off voters, who will instead vote for outsiders, pro-Trumpers and anti-establishment people
Took them long enough...

Slow and steady, folks.

>A clone army, the finest we've ever built

Wendy's, Steak N' Shake, or Five Guys.
Wendy's: Either get the 4 for $4 or get a baconator
Steak N' Shake: Triple steakburger
Five Guys: Bacon cheeseburger

They came after me and they left, I remain.

He thought being nice and bowing would work.

Homemade meal

Sports is the main way that Urban youths think they can "make it" in the world, sadly. Whites are starting to pull their kids out because of injuries

how did we find out what happened to faketexas?

>130k likes already.
He knows what he is doing.

Interesting question:

Could a clone run for the same office as his progenitor? Could the progenitor and multiple clones hold other offices concurrently?

>baconator
My sides.

still a cutie

Even the music of Joe Scarabough couldn't make Drumpf go mainstream? I hope an intern doesn't make the mistake of being alone with Joe tonight.

>not saving room for Sunday dinner
Sorry to hear you're single user

only hours away until Merkel will face the death spell. New elections in front of Germany. Hopefully we ruin this chance again.

Dumb eceleb poster

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Because she is.
The Mexican that had been talking to him outside of here reported it.
To be fair, Heartbro was terminal. He could still be here otherwise.

>makeapp now makes glassing victims
wew

I only remember fake Texas when reminded.

Hockey is pretty based and mostly White as is racing so I don’t think it’s injuries I think you made that up. But Only 25% - 30% Of urbanites are White so I bet only like 20% of youth are White. Pic related is Chicago. Only 10% of White Americans in the city are under 18.

>we fucked up
>moore is a fuck up and is losing
>not grand and also younger than the democratic party, says,
>MORE SWAMPY PEDO MOORES REEEEEEE

They are delicious.

>Trump wins the gook vote.

Its actually funny that in siding with blacks, the democrats naturally made enemies of asians.

She didn't managed to get a coalition?

>Jeb memes are funnier than "Drumpf" memes
Who'd have thought?

This needs to be the ammo used if the left wants to stir shit about this tweet. How quickly they forget.

>more replies than retweets
the mark of the premium shitpost

Bread looks bad

this tweet is pure genius, lefty/msm drones weren't even aware of this whole situation and now they'll be defending criminals all week

Seeing food being posted here, now I want to get jap food to eat.

>Steak N' Shake: Triple steakburger

Triple Steakburger, no veggies, add Swiss cheese and Frisco sauce.

Try their new chorizo burger, I thought it was alright. Whataburger always has great sweet tea.

Will this make it to the top three tweets?

I think people avoided making memes out of this because of sympathy.

Now, we now that no weapon is too terrible to use, and no tragedy is to terrible to exploit.

Depends heavily on the group and age. Asians are a younger demographic and more likely non-religious first or second generation immigrants which is a difficult vote to get for republicans.

There was another Mexanon around here that communicated with him outside of Sup Forums, and he informed us

na there are tweets above 500k hearts

Mods deleted my post. Am I banned?

Yep, see ya in 3 days.

Yeah

>younger
They are 4 years younger then Whites on average and that’s only because Asians didn’t start coming here until the 70s so only 13% are over 65 compared to 16.5% of White Gentiles.

first with the NFL kneeling thing, and now with this basketball drama Trump is doing the Republicans a great service
he's keeping the GOP base engaged and energized despite Republican leadership being unable to pass any legislation
the cuckservatives say that it's unpresidential but it's important to fight the culture war and remind everyone why they vote Republican

what did you do?

Could be. Sometimes there's a delay between a janny deleting a post and a mod issuing a ban.

And hits at Obama and his treatment of the kid in NK that died.
Now is the time to use that weapon. The timing is fucking impeccable. It's good that 'we' still have the sense not to exploit a tragedy - all their mistakes can and will be used against them in the memewar.

>BRING IT, BABY!

That grab made up for all the times I hit print screen a second too late, the stream got garbled and ended up with something like pic related

>Alabama Senate election winner due to be certified in late December
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-senate/alabama-senate-election-winner-due-to-be-certified-in-late-december-idUSKBN1DI018?il=0
>John Bennett, chief of staff for the Alabama secretary of state, said the state’s 67 counties face a Dec. 22 deadline for officially reporting election results, but some are likely to miss it. Bennett said that would push the process back until after Christmas, making Dec. 26 the earliest possible date for certification.

>b-but some are likely to miss it

They're running scared. They know he'll win.

always awoo

I just get the triple with cheese, ketchup, and mayo.

Football in particular has been proven to cause traumatic brain injuries in nearly every long term player. Apehoop has been blacked for a generation. Baseball, hockey, and soccer remain majority white here.

Yes, but that makes a difference, their age is clustered in a younger group. Other than that there are lots of muslim asians versus non muslim asians in the US where the muslims obviously aren't voting republican very much.

Yes

>wow I love civic nationalism ! Except for the fact that "civic nationalism" doesn't actually exist, and they are just brainwashed subversives!

He was asking what he should have for lunch.

>Will this make it to the top three tweets?
no...but
need to re do this ranking, he had a great one last week

>I just get the triple with cheese, ketchup, and mayo.

Those are good, but making one into basically a big Frisco Melt is better.

His name was Otto Warmbier. Unfortunately, his name is too unusual to remember.

Oy vey they're coming for foodposting.

Anyone have a good NEWSWIRE Trump and Dut picture? I seem to have forgotten to save them.

you do good

Twitter is siding with Trump. It's pretty funny.

Why not send the wife back too?

Very nice.

Media memory holed that hard

Why not throw out his cancer-wife and shitkid too? Because of DACA?

this one?

Saudi Arabia's FM, in the Arab League today, declared that the kingdom “will not hesitate to defend its national security to keep its people safe” while requesting that joint action be taken to stop Iranian "aggression" and attacks on Arab states.

SA called an emergency session of the AL to address what it labeled "Iranian interference" after the bizarre series of events related to MBS' aggressive internal purge, which included the detention of Lebanese ex-PM Hariri, left the kingdom in an unprecedented state of strife and uncertainty. The destabilizing events were precipitated by a November 4 attack claimed by Shiite Huthi rebels in Yemen, which the Saudis called a "violation" committed by Iran, though Iran denied that it had anything to do with the rare ballistic missile launch out of Yemen.

Arab foreign ministers from member states met at League headquarters in Cairo on Sunday and in predictable fashion blasted Iran and Hezbollah for sowing instability and discord within Arab countries, citing Iranian "aggression" and expanding influence. The meeting is only the 12th such emergency summit to be held since the Arab League's founding in 1945 - a fact which hints at Saudi Arabia's increased desperation to confront Hezbollah while also shifting blame from its own self-made crisis at home.

The largest age group for Asians is 35 - 44. 45 - 54 for Whites. The largest 4 year age cohort for Asians and Whites and Americans on a national basis is 20 - 24. Though yes they won’t be voting republican anytime soon also 45% of American Muslims are Negroes.

Add to pastebin list of DJT accomplishments:

Almost 300 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested in Nationwide Bust
ICE announces success of Operation: Raging Bull

freebeacon.com/national-security/almost-300-ms-13-gang-members-arrested-nationwide-bust/

Is it too late to send them back?

She can go too?

Congress hasn't passed a bill stripping citizenship from the spouses and children of illegals.

Yeah, I know. White victims never get the remembrance they deserve. I can't even name a high-profile white victim now off the top of my head but I sure know all the nigs names. I need to be proactive in correcting that, to honor them. Thanks for the reminder user.