Robotics;Notes

What the fuck is this shit? Where the fuck is Kona mother and what happend to her after all? Why the fuck Subaru dad hates robots so much? Why worst girl win? Why best girl lose? And dont tell me that I need to read vn to find answers to all this shit.

Find out on the next Science;Adventures game.

>dont tell me that I need to read vn
You'll have to learn moon first.

>Find out on the next Science;Adventures game.
Please no. Show was slow enough. I dont think I can survive it in vn form.
That the worst part. I cant read it even if I wanted.

You need to read the VN. You don't watch anime adaptations of visual novels and expect to get the complete story.

This is now an O;N thread.
Post cute girls and smug detective.

Anime adapted the first version of the VN (and did a shit job at that too). The second version of the VN called Robotics;Notes Elite fixes a shit ton of pacing issues if that's what's keeping you from doing it.

>duhuhu
>best girl

Was it even get released on PC?

Can we have R;N hate thread a little longer? We can do it later.
Why then even bother to add plotlines if you dont want complite them properly? I know that vn adaptations always miss out something, but something in R;N triggered me so much.

VNs are like that. If you play the main route, you're going to end it with a lot of questions, then you play the other routes to find those answers. The problem obviously with anime is that there aren't "routes", and I don't know why people keep watching adaptations because they never do the original story justice.

For me there's no need for anime to do the original story justice, it just needs to does itself justice and have a good self-contained story that anyone can watch without knowledge of the original and leave no stone unturned.

>Where the fuck is Kona mother and what happend to her after all?
Who was she? I don't remember that well
>Why the fuck Subaru dad hates robots so much?
Old fashoned people I guess
>Why worst girl win? Why best girl lose?
But she did win you fag

>Who was she? I don't remember that well
Director of Gunvarrel anime, who suspected in killing all staff and bailing out to taneshima island.
>But she did win you fag
From two autists most boring one win. Wew lad.

>Director of Gunvarrel anime
Oh yeah I remember her, from what I guess, she was assassinated during the production of the last episode because she discovered stuff she wasn't supposed to know. I guess she knew she was going to die and left some clues for someone to pick up and piece the story.
>From two autists most boring one won
She was the most developed waifu in the show aside from the social outcast and reminded me of Okabe in a way. Didn't you like Okabe, user?

>Oh yeah I remember her, from what I guess, she was assassinated during the production of the last episode because she discovered stuff she wasn't supposed to know. I guess she knew she was going to die and left some clues for someone to pick up and piece the story.
She was brainwashed with all studio staff but in last moment she went free, locked last episode of anime and escape to island. Because of that Kona transferred in first place. But they dropped that plotline right in the middle.
>Help me to find what happend to my mom
>Okay
And then they never bring up it ever again. Only like 10 sec in one irrelevant moment close to the end.
>Didn't you like Okabe, user?
He was okay. But Aki/Subaru, Kai\Kona looked much better to me.

>Why worst girl win
Time to stop

No, console releases rake in more sales in Japan and 5pb's programmers have a track record of messing up ports from console to PC, so they just didn't want to risk it.

>reading VNs on a home console
Just...why

No different from reading on a PC really. You're still just sat in a static position with your input devide between you and the screen. I prefer to read on portable consoles or tablets myself, but I just don't see a big difference between reading on PC or a home console.

Episode 7 looked amazing.

Always believe in robots

>implying the worst girl won
Robo Poplar is a miracle and you'll shut your whore mouth

I actually liked this series a lot, though. I'm considering rewatching it once I get a little more caught up on some of the things that have been piling up. I suppose it helps that I'm not especially fond of VNs, so the adaptation issues don't bother me at all

Is it time?

Don't Kai! Aki's body...it's too frail

Skal>Dr.Pepper

Now user, I like R;N but we both know that's horse shit

Skal was surprisingly good and so hard to find at my local Asian mart.

How's the taste?

Like Calpis, but lighter and carbonated and with very mild notes of lemon