You've ruined an innocent girls life. Proud of yourselves?

>gets redpilled
>not taught how to hide her powerlevels
>gets fired from Rebel Media
>gets uninvited from Jordan Peterson event
>can't find a new job even though been to several job interviews
>called alt-right nazi by an entire nations media
>transformation into white nationalist/identitarian complete
>disavows the entirety of the alt-light/civnat movement
fuck you guys... Your memery have claimed another victim.

She could have been travelling the world right now like Lauren Southern if all of you hadn't kept teaching her how to notice all the coincidences

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/faithgoldy?alert=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's brown

Hey! That's what I said in the last thread. XD Sage.

why is she famous

And unlike Lauren, she is actually getting married and gonna start a family.

Because she was on a popular youtube channel called Rebel Media?

that sounds so fucking sad, kiketube isn't a step up from goybook you know

yeah but why is do people think she is on the level of peterson, gad saad, etc?
has she published something or some noteworthy original content?

Women were a mistake

she is just sad she cant travel right now but on her patreon she is asking for money to travel
patreon.com/faithgoldy?alert=2

She is a QT right wing grill.
Her patreon will be fine.

Youtube is a platform for pushing ideas and transforming culture. What are you talking about son?
Gad Saad is a joke. He's been on every fucking major outlet and everyone keep pushing him but still no one likes him.

>e-celeb thread
Sage

this has to be the most retarded example of samefagging this board has ever seen

What are you doing guy?

Yeah it's pretty comfy listening to how happy she is when she talks about her sister having a "beaitful blonde blue eyed son" and how she is gonna have that too. and unlike every other e-celeb "trad" woman(lauren,pettibone,mccarthy etc) she is actually doing it
>4 patrons

he is still an actual academic. same as peterson and the other beta cuck there plus the organizer who was putting out the dosh for the event
im just asking, why would faith goldy deserve a place among intellectual elite?

What are you on about? She is a famous youtuber and former journalist for Rebel Media.

Peterson hangs around people like Sargon and Crowder all the time.

stop spicing at me please, i don't understand the ways of the Mexican

was sargon invited at an even among intellectual elite?
no
was crowder? no
they have legit venues for who they are and the content they produce
why is faith goldy considered an academic elite without being so?

She wasn't on the panel, she was supposed to attend as a journalist and ask questions.

>leaving people in their own countries of origin is ethnocide
What did... He? mean by this?

>was sargon invited at an even among intellectual elite?
>intellectual elite
my god

Rebel media is owned by a fucking kike.

big if true

she could have still attended and done the same thing outside the event. when being disinvited stopped any real journalist?

>cant even produce an argument
islam is really doing a number on you

gtfo with that plastic-surgery non-white e-celeb

>he expects me to argue against his opinion that Faith Goldy did not deserve to be there in the first place
no

>Girls should be shutting the fuck up and staying home getting pregnant
>She comes out as an ethno nationalist
>Can't get a job
>Chooses to stay home and get pregnant
>Faith Goldy BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO

Lauren's 22 she's got time.

That shit doesnt work here anymore lefty

shes becoming murdoch chan

who?

>has ID
>samefags
What did he mean by this?

>And unlike Lauren, she is actually getting married and gonna start a family.

/thread

She got a full time job now.

She seems fine. She's an adult and shes responsible for her own image.

What os your post even about?

what u worried bout swedecuck? dont you have a few west african bulls to prep before they penetrate and creampie all of your wifes fuckholes?

What's a real journalist?

I don't even know what this conference was about. I have no opinion on Goldy being disinvited. Was it important? Were important things discussed?

>I have no opinion on Goldy being disinvited.
Why not? It was about free speech and they disinvited her because "her brand is toxic" because she went on some stormfront podcast or some shit.

Having opinions is a good thing.

the problem is that she isn't wrong.

>Swedecuck at it again

Sacco Vandel and Azzmadoor will take car of her.

Apparently Sacco was the one to red pill her.

I don't care. She seems interesting, but I'm not going to white knight for her. She can fight her own battles, or better yet, ask her husband/boyfriend. Is she asking for outrage over not being able to attend this event, or something?

This just made Peterson look like a hypocrite, he's stated multiple times that he's a free speech absolutist yet here he his revoking Goldy's invitation because of though crimes and not bowing down to civcucks

hey, you, have faith in Faith

Kek

shes 28...

>Is she asking for outrage over not being able to attend this event, or something?
no fag
Yeah it'll be funny when someone points out to him that the alt-right fucking loves him and they're probably a relatively large part of his fanbase
>one american starts fantasizing about interracial sex and the other laughs in approval

So you're white knighting? Don't you have your own women to worry about, Sven?

I'm communicating. It's completely unrelated to all your MGTOW type mental illnesses though, so you may leave now.

NOTICE THE PATTERN

1. They're "/ourguy/" or "/ourgirl/"

2. They accuse you of Jewry.

3. They promote the agent like no other thread. All day, every day. Nothing organic to it.

4. They say, "At least agent is doing something – what are you doing basement dweller!"

5. They accuse you of being scared or a shill.

6. They defend the eceleb within seconds using many IPs to control public perception.

7. "reported"

8. Everyone who rejects the "based Jews!" lie is automatically the same person.

9. Mis-use of the term "redpill" when everyone knows the first redpill is out of the Matrix controlled by Jews

10. "He/she wasn't always redpilled but now they're full 1488!"

Can I give you goys a protip about the eceleb spam? They dont care if you call them names. They want attention, video views, and bumps. If you want to hurt them just stop paying them attention. Let them post and shill their own thread. Stop being newfags and engaging.

Thank you.

>==================================
EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST IS CANCER
>==================================

Times running out because the ovens almost preheated

Erza Levant is an obviously Jewish name

Communicating? You seem more outraged about her not attending this event than she is.

big if true
the event was just one of the greentexted lines

I agree with you that we shouldn't give a fuck about ecelebs but I gotta call you out on that
>R**DIT SPACING

>22
>got time

wrong

Fuck this khokhol whore.

Wasn't that the part of problem Mister metokur had with Peterson? Also him spewing common sense yet normies admire and pay him big patreon bux. I can understand why mister metokur isn't that fond of him.

Jim has a problem with Peterson cause he's making 50k a month with patreon alone but is still asking for more money for a simple personality test you can Google for free.

Is she even white? Lol

>living in the same place with hanged bodies
absolutely degenerate

You absolute fucking mong

Thats why I stayed away. Already knew it was poison

Peterson agrees with the diversity forced on everyone here. We need that cheap labor and democrat voters goyim.