Thoughts on Joe Rogan? Can a radical centrist be /ourguy/?

Thoughts on Joe Rogan? Can a radical centrist be /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-yS2Vx3B_w&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, sage. Get off this homos dick. Him and alex phony jones.

>3/4th greaseball (i.e. Italian)
>Looks 100% pure wop
>Likes MMA (a white trash sport)
>Fanbase consists of nothing but white trash who wear TAPOUT t-shirts and drink Monster Energy drinks
>Pseudo-intellectual
>Changes his views all the times and will pretty much just agree with whatever his 'cool' at the moment

He's a faggot.

Of course they can, if they start espousing our views.
Joe is just a basic bitch DUDE WEED LMAO though.

This.

He's 100% a closeted homo. Watch him talk. He can't go a minute without some exaggerated Liza Minelli hand gesture. And his wife's a Michelle Obama tier hideous beard.

Joe Rogan strikes me as a guy who is just trying to work things out and believe the rational thing. Sometimes that puts him on the left and sometimes that puts him on the right.

I consider myself somewhat conservative but I can admit that some of the stuff posted here is absolutely retarded and filled with confirmation bias.

If you wanted to think about politics scientifically you wouldn't try to find evidence to confirm your already existing viewpoint. Instead, you would try to find evidence to disprove you existing viewpoint until only good ideas that can withstand attack survive.

He has interesting guests and when he's sober he's a good interviewer. Lately he's been doing a lot of humble bragging about how much smarter he is than the mainstream because his long form show is more popular than cookie cutter TV. He right but he's a bit arrogant about it.

He's constantly talking about people's dicks and balls too, including apes' and chimps' genitalia. He's a fucking brainlet who unironically believes in Bigfoot and thinks he's smart because he's hit the DMT before.

Joe Rogaine has never even taken cocaine, he's a total pussy.

>radical centrist

Dude what? Rogan plays this on his podcast, but he is certainly not a radical centrist.

Listen to older podcasts before he started putting on his centrist act. He is a conservative libertarian.

He talks a lot a shit he doesn't know about.
And people take it as fact

he switches his opinion too much. compare episodes where he does smoke weed and the recent episodes where he doesn't his opinions on things completely shifts. he is not of stable mind to be taking genuine advice or admiration from. sure he has interesting guests, but as for joe himself, he just seem flaky.

is that pic real?

>Changes his views all the times and will pretty much just agree with whatever his 'cool' at the moment
Some alt-history guy dazzled him by the fact that glaciers in greenland are several kilometers thick and pretty much sold him on the idea of ancient airplanes. I bet it's the pot.

I don't give a fuck, ever since Drumpf got elected he's been trying to make sure he doesn't come off as a supporter, and it's pathetic.

If he were truly open to all political viewpoints, he wouldn't have to blacklist people like Sam Hyde and Jared Taylor. Instead, the furthest to the right he's willing to go is Gavin McAnus and Little Ben Shapiro.

His show is for autistic morons from /r/the_donald, and the goyim who watch his show because they follow his normie guests.

yeah pretty much. there's episodes i'v watched and actually know a bit about the subject matter and he just makes up shit or comes up with stupid assumptions that are completely false.

>Dude ideological relativism LMAO XD

>Likes MMA
>t. cuckold soyboy
looks like we got us a S O Y B O Y here fellas
we don't take kindly to your types round here

Total cuck, shill, PR guy, propaganda artist. Pretends to be your best buddy and feeds you lies when you least expect it. Watch him an Bryan belittle and discredit MKULTRA research Jan Irvin. youtube.com/watch?v=O-yS2Vx3B_w&t=1s

>ecelebs

no he can't, hes the most spineless contrarian there is. i can't stand listening to him. he cucks to whoever he has on the show at the moment, he literally has no backbone whatsoever. anybody who enjoys this is just as spineless and deserves gas

As real as the vagina on your dad.

He was on a podcast the other day with a bunch of his buddies when he in all dead seriousness goes "I have a lot of Dr's and psychiatrists on my show and they say the kickings to my head when I was a young fighter could have effected me". Everybody else cracked up laughing.

IIIIIIT ISSSSSS SHOOOOWERRRRR TIYYYYME LITTLE JEWSTEIN!!!!

Have listened to two of his podcasts and watched a few clips from others and this seems to be a trend with him. When he had Gavin on he seemed to agree with Muslims being shit-tier but when he had Louie on he seemed to not mind them.

Our goy is a radical centrist. Nazis are communists are the same thing. Stop being a white nationalist goyim. Civic nationalism and radical centrism is the only way to go.

He runs one of the largest podcasts in the world and has an audience to consider. It's the same reason no semi popular Youtuber or radio host would ever come out as full 1488.
Stop bitching about it. He's a good stepping stone for normies in the beginning stages of getting redpilled on many topics.

you could make that argument about lauren southern or hell, even milo, but joe is not applicable

Maybe some day

He's a bit of an idiot, it's kinda cringeworthy when he has a guest that he doesn't know is a regressive and he starts going on about college campuses and SJWs