Sup Forums, I need your help. I have a 13 year old sister who is starting to get out of control...

Sup Forums, I need your help. I have a 13 year old sister who is starting to get out of control. She is behaving like an attention seeking slut at school, and it's starting to cause problems. My parents are fucking hopeless at disciplining their kids, and I'm starting to get worried that things will start getting really bad with her as she grows up.

There's been a recent episode at school where she has accused a male teacher of inappropriate behaviour. All the evidence points to the fact that she's lying, and I 100% believe that she is - she's changed her story multiple times, the story doesn't make sense, there's physical evidence proving her false, etc. But she maintains that she's telling the truth, and constantly puts on the victim face that has allowed her all her life to get away with being a rotten kid. It makes me angry to my core to see her behaving like this. She has no regard whatsoever for the consequences of her actions, be they on herself or others. She's never been punished for anything for as long as I can remember, except for getting a brief yelling-at every blue moon

My parents have always let her buy makeup, fake nails, short skirts, and other filth for her wardrobe. I've convinced them now to throw all that shit out, and to ban makeup. She's thrown a bitch fit in response, which I promptly quashed with physical intimidation and shouting.

I'd always play with her, take her to places, teach her stuff, and have fun with her when she was growing up. She trusted me more than anyone else when she was little. Now she's hit puberty and I don't even recognise her anymore, it feels like she doesn't even love me anymore

What can I do, as her brother, to make sure she's raised right? I'm terrified of her growing up to become some vapid, attention seeking, vile little thot. She's clearly on this trajectory now. I just want my kid sister to grow up into a graceful and decent woman.

>tldr - how to raise a teenage daughter to not be a slut?

Go to school and say that she's a subhuman lyin' attention seeking piece of garbage, in those words

Then lock her down like an animal and arrange a marriage when she's 20

most british women are sluts, there's nothing you can do OP

The media is fucking up your sister sorry.

No one in civil society is going to help you from my understanding of the UK, and the parents are usually shit there, like you admit... so yeah, it might fall on you. At the same time, by that age, she might be a bit of a lost cause. If you think she's lying about that, I'd certainly confront her about it in a very judgmental way.

Give her a vibrator.

Keep tabs on her friends and social circle and try to dissuade her from the most extreme ones somehow.

Why don't you rape her, like all your other fellow pakis?

You cannot do anything now, her parents are the reason she grew up like that and they are the ones who can change the situation.

If you start banning makeup and clothes she will hate all of you.

Strong family bonds, communication, and enforced boundaries. She needs learn to respect herself and her family.

Oh wow so your sister was sexually harrassed and your response was to scream at her, take her things, and physically intimidate her?

I'd say you've got a p good grasp on how to raise a well adjusted child.

Go ahead and take over your parents job I'm SURE you have everything under control.

My sister started to go this route at one point. What turned it around was she got caught with a bunch of alcohol and instead of punishing her my dad just said "if you want to screw up your life go ahead, you're about to go to college I can't do anything more."

At the same time I basically told her she acts like she doesn't love her family, and then I stopped talking to her for a year. What caused us to start talking again is that some bad things happened in her life and she realized that it was her family that helped her when her friends didn't/wouldn't.

Basically in this society it's her choice. You have to make it really obvious that it's her choice, and that her choices have consequences. It was her choice to lie about the male teacher, and now her choice has resulted in nobody trusting her or respecting her. Your job isn't to cause those consequences; just point them out. Otherwise it won't be her actions causing those consequences, just you meddling with her life.

Have a time talk with her and redpill her really soft.
Don't go "Hey fucking degenerate the jeeews " but more like a caring brother would do try to act softy and like actually worried about her, show that you care, etc, etc. Or put her in a box send her to me , she will be in 3 months a XVIII century Lady, I will crush her spirit , will, her bones, flesh and tissue until she learns

no, youre a gay

I'm sorry!
She has a vagina!

They are all sluts. Haven't you learned?

Dress up like a robber with a mask, and act like you broke in, then rape the shit out of her.
Once a bitch gets raped, they stop attention whoring REAL quick.
She’ll wear baggy clothes and never makeup.
Trust me.
*creepy winky face*

this happened to my sister when she turned 12-13.
she became a spoiled brat and aggressive fighting with my mom and being disobedient.

Or ask a nigga to do it for you...They will do it for free.

I see two possibilities:

1. She was abused at some point in her life. Little girls don't just suddenly become hypersexual troublemakers. Maybe you can get your mom to talk with her about it and she can open up honestly.

2. Your parents just did a terrible job. If your parents aren't doing a good job, there's not much you can do short of raising her yourself.

Just try your best to set a good example and be open and forgiving of her in case she gets in serious trouble. You may be able to look back on this as a terrible phase if you can keep her from fucking up too bad. Getting angry and being judgmental will just push her away. You have no real authority over her and you'll continue being disappointed by your parents if you expect them to step up.

Have you got any pics of her?

Speak to parents to move her to a better standard, Catholic school where being slut is frowned upon?
Wait for a right moment (maybe take her out Christmas shopping) and calmly talk to her about how she's fucking her life. Show concern, ask how she feels about stuff but don't attack her.

Who does she go to school with? A lot of her personality will reflect the atmosphere of her school and her peers, especially at that age.
Do you have enough money to get her into a Catholic school or something?

I guess they are for "research" purpose?

>overthrow the government, remove feminism

Otherwise you're just wasting your time. The moment that little slut gets away from you and your parents she's going light speed on the cock carousel. Why?

> its the environment

There's no holds, no shaming, nothing that resistance the whoredom of female sexuality in the West except Islam. She is going to do what ever she wants the second she's outside of your parent''s or your control.

In this scenario the best you can hope for is that she marries some dumbass provider beta and doesn't become an economic liability to you or your parents.

Catholic school where being slut is frowned upon?

LUL, those are the worse possible shitholes of repressed kids trying to rebel

British women are fucking vile, I wonder if living on an overcrowded island in the midst of a foreign invasion has to do with it.

That's a meme for simpletons

Well...I hate to say it OP but if she's not getting any real discipline from her parents then every effort you make will pretty much be in vain. You're her brother, not her parent. You don't have real authority over her.
The best you can do is be kind to her while also reassuring her that she's making very poor choices for herself. It's a real shame but the media already has a hold on her.

Same thing was happening to my younger sister. I tried as hard as I could to straighten her out but my parents were too busy fighting to notice her problems. She eventually got in with a horrible crowd and was drugged and raped at 15 by some white trash 30yr olds at a bar. She stood before a jury and everything. It ruined her :/ good luck OP cause the last thing you want is to have her get in real trouble

Beatings user, beatings.

spoiled kids shouldn't rebel.they should be beaten and disciplined to become proper upstanding citizens

Dam, I'm sorry dude :/

>how can use male chauvinism to mold my sister

Make sure she knows she can come to you when she falls, that you will not degrade her at that point. She will fall, and she will need you to help restore her sense of honor. In other words nurture forgiveness. Good luck, pal.

As opposed to whatever scum happens to be around

Clitoris removal

Women can be reasonable and responsible if taught to be so.

fuck your sister

I guess the saddest part is how vulnerable she was. My sister really wasn't a bad girl. She just had terrible supervision & succumbed easily to peer pressure. She was spoiled as shit for sure but she didn't deserve that. I blame my parents for all of it desu. I was in grad school when I watched her go through her trial hearings. Real sad

[spoiler]Just curious.[/spoiler]

Teach her how to be a woman OP....

Wonder how many paki cocks she’s had

You daughter will turn into a dumb slut if you let her mother raise her or don't invest time with her, a lot of fathers think having daughter its like hidding them from the world and treat then like princess. The more you expose your daughter to the real ugly face of the world that naive, caring free mentality dies in weeks

She's unfortunately distanced herself from some good friends she's had while growing up. She's now starting to hang around with the ''cool girls'' aat school - AKA the sluts. She also is friends with with a Somalian niggress - I thought she'd be a decent influence on her, being chaste Muslimah and all, but I was obviously wrong.

It wasn't sexual. I don't want to provide details, but she basically accused of him of acting in a physically intimidating way after he lost his temper with her. There are plenty of things to suggest that she's lying about what happened - other student's accounts, physical evidence, her changing her story at least 3 times, plus the fact that her version of events just don't make sense.

I've rarely raised my voice at her, and I've never physically intimidated her before today. I just lost my temper seeing her behave like a rotten little shit. I feel like i have to do something to straighten her out.

Incest is the only answer.

Any pics?

Surprise dose her with 10 tabs of LSD. It will "wipe the slate clean", so to speak, and you'll be free to shape her mentality as you will. As long as you have the genetic capacity for strong willpower, she won't devole into a babbling homeless lunatic. Good luck user.

You don't belong here, fuck off

Glad it worked out for you and your sister, and thanks for your input. I feel like my sister fundamentally lacks the ability to grasp consequences. She doesn't respect them, because she's never had to. She has no sense of responsibility for her actions. Unless I correct that, saying "if you want to screw up your life go ahead" isn't going to work on her.

How do we put kids on discipline here?
We take their toys away, many tiers, but they sooner or later understand why it happens.
Take away smartphone, take away cosmetics, get hold of her social media accounts, it's toys nowadays, sooner or later she will get where things are going.
CUT CASH SUPPLY
Little by little, she will run out of toys to play with.
It can lead to suicide threats and shit, but a few little sit downs with father and good lecture why her behavior is bad should put things in good direction.
Show her real stuff, show how people earn money, show her how hard is to work everyday for the rest of life, come home and listed to meaningless complains.
Take away her toys.

I hope she is fine now, but the emotional trauma will never heal...
Sorry to hear that.

Dude, I'm sorry to tell you that but the women has the power now and you can't stop them.
Everything she says will be heard and obeyed, my suggestion is to limit the damage maybe by letting your parents exclude her from their will.

>LUL, those are the worse possible shitholes of repressed kids trying to rebel
that's because they banned capital punishment decades ago

Britbong, had the same kinda problem, but my sister is really young and doesn't act like a slut. However, she's like a millinennel lite.

Unless something like "the boy who cried wolf" happens, I believe this path will continue.

Brace for the storm, my lad.

>redpill her

I don't know what I need to redpill her on. I don't know how to approach this task.

You know my pain then. How did it turn out bro?

She has never been abused. Her hypersexuality stems from the shitty ((media)) she consumes, and the shitty friends she has, About the latter, not much I can do. She goes to a state comprehensive school in a poor area, full of pakis and misbehaving kids.

Honestly, I might go for this one. Her school and peers are having a categorically negative influence on her, imo

discipline them from young age
do not let them watch reality tv shows

shes turning 14 and shes still the same. she has good friends though and hates degenerates and gets good grades. its just her spoiled rebellious sociopathic attitude.

That's really sad to hear man. I hope you at least saw justice served to that piece of shit.

This hypersexuliased culture has left young girls so damn vulnerable today. Of course, we're supposed to celebrate how ((free and independent)) they are

You have to stay on her
If your father isn't acting like a father than its on you as her brother
She wants boundaries, and you getting in her case shows you a man loves her and it isn't a sexual relationship. This I'd so important for young girls growing up, ecspecialy now that's she's really bushing her boundaries
From what you said, she at heart seems like a great kud
You parents lack of discipline could be one of the cause of her acting out
Stay on her case and be that authority figure and shell be fine and should quickly grow out of it.
I was a teenage girl once and could have went down the THOT path but had a strict father plus 3 caring brothers
Good luck

I see, anglo you need to keep straight and be as a father to her as you can. She felt for the friend meme she is very vulnerable, you can count 100% she will do something stupid. The best thing you can hope for its for her to do something stupid and then she will learn

She has PTSD and it basically induced schizophrenia on her. She's in and out the hospital every other month at least. Jesus Christ women are so fragile. Especially at that age. No one would even believe that she was on the path to become a career figure skater. Without her meds she's a lunatic but on her meds she's chubby & pretty much quiet.

I really do feel bad for young girls these days but all you can do if hope for the best. Without a stable environment and strong values they're pretty much screwed.

>With roasties you lose

She is already gone, bro, it's over forever

In the UK, its the media - TV shows like Eastenders, Hollyoaks and other soap operas teach them to create drama and drama is an important part of empowerment because they are getting people to react to their issues and if you dont react to their issues you are disrespecting them as a women or not "being a real man"

Also, X-Factor and "Im a celebrity, get me out of here" or any show with a judging panel advertises to them that pre-judgement is normal and ok, so then they imagine scenarios that MIGHT happen and recount them as having happened - for eg, her school teacher that she claims behaved inappropriately and anyone can behave inappropriately, like its within the realm of possibility, but after watching judging shows, shes judging people in like manner and making inaccurate calls but to her they are justified because in her head, shes judged him as a threat regardless of his actions.

The solution is to stop her from watching this shit (also American media) on TV or the internet. I know its literally impossible but thats the solution

Kill her, it's the only way I'm afraid.

In truth though, modern British women are fucking vile creatures, there are some exceptions to this obviously, but as a rule, you only have to go out on a Friday night into any decently sized city to see what I mean. Unfortunately your sister will likely have to learn the hard way, especially if your parents have been fucking lousy it just makes it even harder, the odds are truly stacked against her, you could step up but I'm not convinced your presence in her life alone could overturn the influence of modern media, her degenerate friends and modern British 'culture'.

Good luck OP, you're going to need it.

Left looks good as fuck.

Nope. The guy walked. He had political connects. My mother and I even did a full blown search for the guy online and everything to take it into our own hands. It's almost as if his identity was completely erased after the trail. 10 years later and I admit to still looking the guy up. Nothing.

make murder plans user

Rape her faggot.

this is Sup Forums you fucking faggot - not Sup Forums
fuck off
sage

make murder plans user

Good advice Lithuania. Her social media has to go - she's on Instagram, FB, and Snapchat for hours every single day.

Any suggestions on what kinds of media (shows/music/films) I can push on her that will have a good impact on her upbringing? She loves watching TV shows, if I can get her watching the right stuff it'll certainly help me in this battle. She currently watches god knows what on Netflix

Not much you can do but pray. She is lost to natures soy, estrogen, now...
If anything tell your parents you'll stomp their boomer asses if her thottery ever cause you any problems.

I think OP is her uncle

Get your parents to threaten to ship her off to some private superstrict Christian boarding school in the US if she doesn't stop being a degenerate and constantly reveal your power level around her and normalise pre-WW2 values in your home as well.

block her social media accounts via your router

lol. fpbp

Murder
u
r
d
e
r

Damn. That's gotta be tough

Rape her balls deep and claim her for yourself. She is not going to slut anywhere else except your pants.

Incest is okay in England.

keep looking. murder.

Tell her to train, tell her to exercise and improve her fighting skills.

Give her an ideal, maybe to kick the ass of those one who did this to her.
Love can conquer a person but rage and hatred can conquer the world!

The only thing you can do is reason with her. Physical intimidation doesn't work nor is it effective. The best thing for you to do is to explain why and then go through with everything you say you're going to do.

I.e if she does something bad, punish her. Don't hit her, just take away something she really needs. Eventually, she'll have to give in. Make sure no one budges in. Because if she goes to your mom or dad because they're nice and won't punish her then she'll keep behaving that way.

She's most likely having a hormonal change. This is very common for most teenagers to spazz out. But that being said. Don't let your parents reward her by buying her the stuff she wants or letting her do whatever she wants. Make sure bad judgements and unwanted actions go punished, while good deeds and good behaviour get rewarded. Ramp up the punishments depending on the frequency. The more she misbehaves the harsher. Once again, don't hit her or yell at her. This will only justify her reasons for hating you.

>How can I reestastablish the law of nature we have peverted

Your story gave me a fucking boner, mate.

Chain her to a radiator and tell your folks to fuck off. If she wants to act like an animal treat her like one.

I hope I never have any daughters.

Being a slag is her destiny.

The problem really is the lack of respect for authority. Once you're able to establish that she should respect the elder, her peers and any figure of authority.

Honestly this

Yeah, it really sucks. Especially in today's contemporary culture where being promiscuous has been normalized. Evidently being a slut is still bad, but having sex outside of marriage is just the norm.

If the teachers were any good then letting them know you're on their side will allow them to apply the correct discipline... sadly though that may not help if the teachers are young and awful themselves. My niece is one, they are full on PC douche bags at her age.
Helping her idolise something with some value instead of media would help. It takes subtlety though even if you find something worthwhile.
Sorry I can't help more without knowing you/her.

Your father is a weak man.

This is incorrect, raped girls go hyper sexual.
Raped/ molested girls always turn into the biggest sluts.
Go to a strip club/ massage parlor/ brothel for confirmation.
I appreciate the humor of your post though.

Believe me I wished for years.
I felt terrible for her. I tried to warn her that the girls she was hanging with were bad. My parents didn't listen which was the biggest problem. Their own dysfunction consumed them too much to notice what was happening. I'm 11yrs older than her so I was already out the house when all this went down but I still feel guilty in a way.

banning make up and slutty clothes is just treating the symptoms

if you want a cure, convince your parents to ban her from social media, the internet, TV and take away her phone

LISTEN TO ME I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM WITH MY SISTER!

Now what i am going to tell you may not sound nice or will make you feel good, but i speak out of experience, my sister is 21 now and fucks like a slut around, yours is still young, yours has hope. You NEED to read this now very carefully.

NEVER get into an argument about any of the behaviour she does. NEVER NEVER NEVER do this or she will distance herself from you. Instead, redpill her slow and steady like the Jews do. At first start a movie night with her, watch some rightwing or redpilling movies that are funny with her, do this once a week for a month. Next get her into paganism, i know this sounds weird but i almost had my sister that way, but sadly she was too old to convert. Go out with her in the woods, do some spooky ritual at an oak with some honey wine/met and turn on some viking music and dance around the tree. GIrls that age love that spooky mystic shit, then get her deeper into the pagan religon, tell her about honor, family and all that good stuff. But you need to be very very slow, and you never ever go into an argument with her, if you do, lose it willingly. I could write books, but just try that and message me if you need more help [email protected]

>rape her
>she is traumatized and becomes a lesbian
>???????
>profit