Trade Pill

Why go to University and drop thousands of dollars when you can go and get a trade, and be making decent quickly whilst doing a real mans work? Compared to Office Cucks.

make 80k a year in my own office with a window view. Air condition and even donuts Mondays. Smell great all day with a nice suit and tie.

I'm sold tb.h

I told my mother I wanted to be a mechanic and my mother started fighting me.

Why? Mechanics do decently.

it's very good money. particularly when you set up your own shop and specialize in something.

I guess because she is an irrational woman and looks down on tradesmen

this is what the kikes want you to believe will happen after college
then your indoctrinate you with communist bullshit and leave you with hundreds of thousands in debt

You also can teach yourself to code and work from home even. Very cozy.

coding is no tradejob, coding is for weak faggots.

Doesn't require you to sell over your future to the state, in the form of loans. All you need to do is teach yourself.

I think codemonkeys should work out too, sitting all day can't be good for you.

>trade
>mans work

More like brainlet work

I have a few mechanic costumers and friends and you can make 6 figs easy as a service guy at a big dealership as long as you're on piece or commission.

80k is baby money for a tradesman and we get some nice perks.

>have company truck I'm allowed to use as a personal
>gas card I can use for my personals so haven't paid for gas since I started doing air
>free smart phone so haven't paid a phone bill since I started doing air
>free to do whatever I want, no one looking over my shoulder
Trades are actually really comfy.

don't do commercial car repair. shitty job. go to school for heavy industry and love life. fixing big ass construction/mining equipment is baller.

My parents pay for everything I do anyway. you can teach yourself anything these days.

I never really got that. Must be because it looks dirty.

Well naturally you also have to work out, just like office slaves. I thought that didn't need mentioning.

Those Cisco qulas are quite decent, don't seem too expensive either.

That the kind of thing I wanted. I don't like cars at all.

>More like brainlet work
Only if you're on the install end, I find fixing hvac systems far more mentally engaging than anything I did as a network admin.

Do this but don't scab

We have to do University level theory just to qualified as a installer, at least in the electrical field.

>Not being a flight attendant
>Get job easily because it's female dominated and quotas actually apply to males as well
>50k+ STARTING
>Free plane tickets
>Traveling all day everyday
>Nothing makes women's pussies wetter than travelling
>The job itself is pretty fucking easy

Only downside is it's hard to keep a good sleep schedule since you're always jetlagged.

They’re fantastic value for money. They are a sound alternative to going to uni/college for network engineering.

How To Be Mediocre Your Entire Life : The Thread

Only issue is that the minimum pass on them is 80%. Also, R A R E F L A G ! ! !

Hot to have very applicable skills that will always be in need, the end.

>We have to do University level theory just to qualified as a installer, at least in the electrical field.
So do we if you go union but holy shit we still have some retarded ass sparkies in new contruction.

I swear to god if I see one more house where they only ran 14 awg wire for every thing or one more electrical disconnect mounted ONTO the fucking electrical service panel I'm going to start crucifying electricians.

Til the fuck is Guernsey.

Yeah working 8 hours in a cubicle while you browser your phone all day is definitely the way to go

The issue we have here in our Technical colleges is that we don't get anywhere near the correct amount of practical experience. For me it's 2 lessons a week of practical and 5 theory.

You are still sitting all day and doing a Jewjob, you are not being a sweaty, hairy, manly tradesman.

University isn't expensive here. Also didn't work my way up through the german school system (Took me 10 years, from not graduating the lowest school form to graduating from the highest and getting acceptedfrom the University) to end up being working class like my entire family before me.

I was training to be a carpenter but I had a mental breakdown and got kicked off the course. Now I'm studying for a degree in English Literature instead so I can teach abroad and travel a bit.

I'm autistic enough to look at the drill and try to see whether the brand name is right or inverted.

It's inverted.

Do you know what brand it is?

>The issue we have here in our Technical colleges is that we don't get anywhere near the correct amount of practical experience. For me it's 2 lessons a week of practical and 5 theory.
That's not an excuse here since any union that's going to pay for your classes is going to have your ass working close to full time as well.

>took me 10 years, from not graduating the lowest school form to graduating from the highest and getting acceptedfrom the University
Funny you say that, a kraut buddy of mine recently finished his masters and said fuck that shit and just joined the bundeswehr, not even as an officer because he wanted to see what it was like to be an enlisted man.

But does the sun ever hit you, that’s the real question. What’s the use of a window office if the sun if blazing your eyes out

I was a machinist for years before I went to Med School. I can give a number of reasons. Hot in the summer, freezing in the winter, paid to get dirty. Co workers morons. A number of reasons.

My dad did something similar. I mentioned mechanics to him and his response was “anyone can be a mechanic”

Our Unions don't have as tight of a grip, also I get all my classes paid for me by the gov, like everyone else does.

Nothing wrong with that, at least you didn't waste your time studying a meme degree.

I wanted to join the bundeswehr too but I have very bad eyesight so they didn't want me. My dad was a soldier in the US army just like pretty much every other man in my family so I really wanted to earn my stripes. Too bad.

which is fine faggot if you dont care about reaching the big time or ever being one of the top dogs
i guess cucks like you have a cuck mindset
keep your nose down, do a good job everyday
retire and die without ever ruffling history's feathers

>tfw too smart to do the job you like

My future trade will be killing pedos and Jews and stealing their shekels. I agree though. Go get a real fucking skill instead of a PhD in interpretative basket weaving.

>spending money on education

???

Mate, 0.1% of us "make history". You just have to accept that you're normal and that you're going lead an ordinary life. Is part of maturing.

Told my mother i wanted to be anything but she kept bringin tendies; so i kept gaming.

It's how Jewnerviersity works in the west.

>Our Unions don't have as tight of a grip, also I get all my classes paid for me by the gov, like everyone else does.
So they don't even have you in the field yet? That's not a good way to learn a trade, as a technician theoritical knowledge doesn't do much for you without actually getting a chance to apply it. I'm very good at what I do so I've trained a lot of guys and it became very obvious very quickly that if I'm not physically showing them how to use the knowledge they'll never really grasp it.

>I wanted to join the bundeswehr too but I have very bad eyesight so they didn't want me.
It's not correctable with glasses? That's a bit strange, from what my buddy said they're really hurting for enlisted guys after that worthless joke of conscription ended.

I did that for 4 years and got tired of it, I had so little social interaction that I started imagining social situations and talking to myself.

Im doomed now for 16 years, still trying to break free from moms grasp. I stopped asking for tendies, but they seem to appear out of nowhere.

Our Trade Schools are completely separate from the Unions. If you want to work while you learn, you have to get an apprenticeship. Good for experience, but you get paid fuck all and it takes 3 years longer.

One doesn't rule out the other. I study and earn money on the side working as a gardener and helping to restore old houses.

I've been a millwright for the past 12 years. Going to apply to the operating engineers union next month and start a new apprenticeship. Wish me luck bros.

It’d be better than the nothing and wasting away I’m doing now, but dang a little support would have been nice from him. It’s not like I’m Einstein or anything

Trades are better for connections than being some middle management cuck. You think important people don't need their shit fixed? As larpy as it sounds due to being in my trade I've made drinking buddies with retired high ranking generals which gives me a lot more clout than a standard office cuck. You can be important doing almost anything though as long as you're really fucking good and work hard.

>Our Trade Schools are completely separate from the Unions. If you want to work while you learn, you have to get an apprenticeship. Good for experience, but you get paid fuck all and it takes 3 years longer.
Well that's kind of fucking stupid, why would it take longer?

> pours soda all day

I was pulled in a few years before conscription ended when I was 18 and they didn't want me even though it can be corrected with glasses. And now I'm in a register for people who are unfit for military service. If a war breaks out I can't be drafted either.

And I'm not too sure that they wiuld want me now that I am pushing thirty. They want the young ones so they can mould them to their will.

Apprentices got less time in college, you can't be fully qualified without doing exams, and apprentices have less time in college meaning that they have to study over a longer period of time.

I hope the race war starts soon so we can do something

*get

because a economic collapse is coming and that wont matter for shit, trumps asia trip was for a global economic reset as ive theorized and heard.

You can be fully qualified with only a few months of work experience, which is mandatory.

lol

>I was pulled in a few years before conscription ended when I was 18 and they didn't want me even though it can be corrected with glasses.
That's fucking whack, I got a tryout contract for 0321 back when that shit was public and my vision without glasses is garbage, over here it's color blindness that fucks people out of military service. Still, it's good you've done well in your studies, seems like having a degree in Germany is very benaficial.

>And I'm not too sure that they wiuld want me now that I am pushing thirty. They want the young ones so they can mould them to their will.
The buddy I mentioned earlier is around that age and also needs glasses because his vision is shit.

>Apprentices got less time in college, you can't be fully qualified without doing exams, and apprentices have less time in college meaning that they have to study over a longer period of time.
I have to say then, for once it looks like American education actually figured out how to do something better by working with the unions. I could never teach someone how to be an hvac service tech just in a classroom, you absolutely need to be in the field.

True. Its hit or miss. My uncle is a mechanic at a dealership and he hates his life, meanwhile a friend from high school owns his own little custom shop where he builds dorifto cars for spoiled 20-somethings and he loves life and makes fucking bank while doing it.

The real redpill is owning your own business I guess, no matter what you do.

>go to Uni
>no meme degree (Chemical Engineering)
>got offered a job at COSL Norway (drilling)
>initial pay equal to 8kUSD monthly (after tax)

Stay jelly, faggot.

Everyone should aim to own their own company, do you really want to be beholden to someone else for your wage?

I was a machinist for a few years too in a big nasty shop. Boots would last one year tops because of all the oil. The worst feeling was coming in from the freezing cold and having to put on cold, soggy oil soaked boots.

I worked as a plumber with my dad for quite a few summers in my more impressionable years, and the skills have really transgressed into so much more. Having to be up at the crack of dawn and on the road working until late evening, good work ethic.

>mechanic
>comfy

Yup, have fun with fumes and other dangerous materials you have to deal with daily, faggot.

>meanwhile a friend from high school owns his own little custom shop where he builds dorifto cars for spoiled 20-somethings and he loves life and makes fucking bank while doing it.

City?

>filthy fucking tradesmen try to defend their poor life choices
Laughing tbqh. Enjoy busting your fucking back while I stay comfy inside the office, sipping my coffee, telling you fucking chimps what to do

Chicagoland area

It depends. In a lot of cases it's actually better to learn a craft as a master craftsman earns just as good or even better than a lot of academics. Also with becoming a master craftsman you will be equal to someone who has a bachelor's degree. You really have to look at what's needed most in your area. I live in an area with a high rate of unemployment, drug and alcohol abuse so learning a craft is risky as the company you work for might close down anytime. I'm studying social work and using the bad overall situation to my advantage as there is no shortage in people that are in need of assistance in their day to day lives.

What exactly do you do? Do you even know? Everybody who talks about their trade job actually talks about something but with officecucks its always 'i sit in my office browse Sup Forums and drink coffee' WHAT the fuck do you actually do?

I WANT MY
I WANT MY
I WANT MY PEP
EE EE

>Why go to University and drop thousands of dollars when you can go and get a trade, and be making decent quickly whilst doing a real mans work?
Cause the dirty secret of trade work is that your body is completely fucked by 40 and you still have 2.5 decades of work to do.

This is why you go into management later on.

Cause im retarded. I won't notice when my ideas suck but I will notice when my buildings collaps.

That's the beauty of it. I do nothing

Where you will be continually passed over for people in their 20s and early 30s with college degrees.

Not if you do a degree earlier on and rely on it in the future.

>Yup, have fun with fumes and other dangerous materials you have to deal with daily
I will, pussy.

I swear to god it's like some people forget that you can get an office job in management as a tradesman. Being in an a cuckcube isn't an advantage and most tradesmen lose their god damn mind when they move to management because sitting in an office is hellishly boring.

>I'm studying social work and using the bad overall situation to my advantage as there is no shortage in people that are in need of assistance in their day to day lives.
Well hopefully you don't end up just helping filthy refugees who will try and abuse you and your services.

>Cause the dirty secret of trade work is that your body is completely fucked by 40 and you still have 2.5 decades of work to do.
I run into people in their 60s still working as installers in one of the harshest climates to do hvac work in all of the fucking time.

also
Or you become a sales tech

If your in the usa. Look up ibew. I do fiber work.. I'm typically not out in the elements and after a couple years you'll be well into$100+ hr. They pay you during school and there's no debt slavery.

I don't think you know how trades work, no one is going to want you to manage techs without experience in the field and we certainly don't give two halves of a fuck about whether you have a degree or not.

>ibew
That is a good organization.

German people respect you more if you have a degree. It's a remnant of the old class system. Average workers are not respected much, master craftsmen and academics are highly respected.

My Granddad's 80, had a heart attack 10 years ago and is still able to wire houses.

The Upper-middle class hate tradesmen here, they see them as filthy peasant who couldn't do anything better. Kind of ashamed to be apart of the same class.

Because my state is so heavily unionized and unions are absolute AIDS

Been a machinist many years.
>not working in a climate controlled shop.
Were you just ruffling parts out for the real machinists?

No, I'm planning on working in a field where I do not encounter them very often if at all. I also live in a very rural area with few refugees and the ones that are allowed to stay usually leave for the big cities.

I'm finishing my engineering degree soon, but I hate it and would rather do a trade. What are good trades these days?

Who else is will be fighting fires this summer?

>German people respect you more if you have a degree. It's a remnant of the old class system. Average workers are not respected much, master craftsmen and academics are highly respected.
It's basically the same here, people think I'm a pleb when I tell them I do air until I show them my paychecks. Americans really only respect money though and for some reason the common belief is that skilled tradesmen are poorly paid when in reality most of us are upper middle class.

I honestly believe that doing trades is better for your body than sitting in an office.

Good to hear, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be a social worker that has to deal with those scum.