Yuri!!! on Ice

J J B O Y S

Is this real?

dat ass

A fucking leaf

Please, no. Sage for trampstamp

Who the fuck is this ripped motherfucker.

>call episode Yuri vs Yuri
>it's not even close

God Bless Canadian Tire

Repost:

>I want Yuuri and Victor skyping each other while lying in bed, phones on their pillows next to their heads, quietly smiling and talking to each other until they both fall asleep, the last thing they hear and see each other.

Someone got inspired by those glamour shots of Justin.

someone translated the magazine interview and 15 year old Viktor says "I have had him for 3 years" or something like that.

Are subs out?

The King JJ

(This thread is sponsored by Canadian Tire)

Best boy, that's who.

It's Jean from SnK!

So I'm guessing JJ, Julio, and Yuuri will be the ones to medal in Russia and they will take the last 3 spots at the GPX.

yes, a minute ago

>hates vegetables and women
Does it mean he loves men and meat?

kys

Wrong profile.

Source for interview?

>480p

JJ willed the subs into existence. Sasuga, John Jack.

JJ THE CANADIAN MIRACLE.

>CR spanish subs
>Sala

Fairy is cute! Cute!

IT'S JJ STYLE!

it was on the same blog that posted the translation corrections, don't remember the link

Yuratchka!

720 is out too.

Just out of curiosity - why does this show try so hard to be that gay? It's not like I'm against it or smt but amount of male asses is obviously excessive

Our true fag representation.

>Everyone hyped for a north american
Remember what happened last time?

He got lucky with a dog with good genes. Though usually when you have one who lives very long they wind up deaf and blind by the end, I had an 18 year old dog whose arm joint would pop out as well. It isn't pretty, this is an anime though so yeah.

I updated this in case someone wants it.

Grandpa a cute.

Where are his parents?

Have a girl's ass.

What if the unknown guy in France is Cao Bin?

An interview with Kubo showed the staff are actually trying to make him significant though

Omg just make this thread a sticky. So we don't have to burn through so many of them.

Dang for a poodle that dog is getting around crazy good. Poodles back hips go a couple of years before they die and Makkachin's running around great.

Why are they hiding him?

>keijo is alright
>1-2 asses in all male show is not
KYS

ls that her leggings hat are skin colored and bending weird or is that her actual skin? This really triggers my autism.

I was thinking that as well but I wasn't sure.

I like her lipstick. Notice how Anya looks trashy with red lipstick and how sister-chan looks cool.

He's the secret boss you have to do insane special quests to unlock.

Best girl.

But he's the other obvious skater that would go to the Grand Prix. Swiss and Kazakh are already in.

They seem like leggings.

Leggings, girl skaters almost never have their bare legs showing.

That's because Anya is a fake instagram ho with fake lips

They're dance tights user.

Probably leggings.

Lady skaters wearing flesh-tone leggings is very common because you sure don't want to land on your skin.

Someone is stalking that one site for this week's tracks, right? I really can't into that site.

But I'm really curious. They've shown all the characters prior to release and yet there's this Chinese guy. What is Kubo doing?

Yuuri's fanbase in the anime is tragic. He'll probably never get cute fangirls because of his personality.

The female costumes have skin colored mesh covering all parts of body that would otherwise be naked eg. legs, arms, shoulders, back

Oh, l should've guessed. Skin colored tights look shit.

And it's also easier to deal with glitter and sequins if it's on your pants and not glued to your body.

Anya is rocking that Wet and Wild trash and Sara's wearing Louboutin.

At least he's safe from menstrual pads

Shit taste

I told you.

I never thought that having obaa-sans as your fans would actually be good until I read that post.

Yuurifag here, can confirm.

Okay, I'm trying to figure this one out, and the only thing I can come up with is menstruating ladies yanking off/out their pads and tampons and tossing them onto the ice in lieu of flowers and plushes.

>Ep.9: among flashbacks of him and Victor, Yuuri manages to do the quad flip, but still gets silver while JJ gets gold because he fell at the beginning of his FS.

What about Minami?

Once we knew Victor was going back to Japan it didn't take a genius to guess the only reason why he would. Now, whether Makkachin will actually die or now is the question.

Are you 5?

Who was 3rd place?

We must protect his dignity from that John Jack guy

Minami is a cute gay boy

I do know at big concerts girls throw their underwear on the stage sometimes, so it wouldn't be too farfetched that the other stuff ends up there as well.

Do you think there will be an implied sex scene?

Doubt they'd kill a mascot mid show, it's just to add some drama.

>tramp stamp

IT REEKS OF FUJOSHIT IN HERE. CAN A MAN ENJOY HIS ANIME WITHOUT THOSE DISGUSTING FUJOSHITS. TUMBLR IS FOR YOU GO THERE, LEAVE Sup Forums ALONE!

From today? Fairy.

He's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Gook being worst boy with worst attitude is only natural. Hope he drops off the competition.

I just realized Yuuri said "davai!" and since Viktor's dialogue was in Japanese instead of Russian he probably said "ganbatte!" canonically

Google stuff about kpop fangirls, or even some Yuzu fangirls.

He's cute, but I need to see more Yuuri fans to see the type he attracts. Just found it funny that most other skaters have fangirls except Yuuri.

Cry more.

No.

JJ 113.56
Pig 109.97
>Fairy 98.09
Gook 91.83
Siscon 89.65
Czech 82.43

This episode didn't establish anything we didn't already know.

Thank god the fujos are starting to deliver.

Manass isn't gay if feminine eyes are watching.

And they say jojo generals are cancer.

I'm scared.

Kubo was really working the foot fetish in this episode