JEWISH AND PROUD: ASK ME ANYTHING

Final year undergraduate majoring in Economics at Cambridge University. Also Jewish. Also far smarter than all of you fascist scum.

Reason why Jews are hated so much... simple: jealousy. We're smarter, harder working and support one another rather than arguing over menial issues.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=tdrCtIL-nQs
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
youtube.com/watch?v=v0tGrozx_XI
youtube.com/watch?v=lwkax9RRLJM
youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cebularz
whoami.sciencemuseum.org.uk/whoami/findoutmore/yourgenes/wheredidwecomefrom/whatareourclosestanimalrelatives
thedodo.com/animals-you-had-no-idea-were-so-closely-related-to-humans-1172946617.html
apps.engr.utexas.edu/ethics/organTransplant/nihxeno1.cfm
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish success is entirely, absolutely, correlated with the success of their hosts. Don't forget both Brin/Page and Zuckerburg settled hundreds of millions with goyim that proved they stole their core inventions. Don't forget that they harp on about Nobel Prizes which are literally chosen by Norwegian/Swedish politicans. The Jew Bonnier family owns some 90% of the mainstream media in Sweden. When looking at pic related and the odds you'll immediately see the scope of Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

>Reason why Jews are hated so much
Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Ps. Your antisemitism is pathetic - a true sign of a loser, so how about we make this a productive AMA, where you can actually LEARN something and, as such, change your ignorant and degenerate views.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

Hmm... conspiracy theories. Interesting. Also a sign of utter idiocy.

>jew bragging about his materialistic phantasms as if that is the purpose of life

This is why you've been incapable of building a culture and nation for over 3000 years.

Oh a totally un-academic bullshit graph! Wonderful... We're genetically smarter... Ashkenazi Jews have been scientifically proven to have higher IQs and this is illustrated by the number of Noble Prize and leading academics we have in almost every discipline, be it music, physics, law or economics.

>JEWISH AND PROUD: ASK ME ANYTHING
Why don't you eat pork ?
Don't you know that pork is the best meat in the world ?

> no nation

Israel

> No culture

Too stupid for me to even debate

Pigs has been scientifically proven to be one of the closest animals biologically to humans - hence why Pig organs have recently been considered in transplant ops. Accordingly, eating pork is semi-cannibalistic not to mention they eat their own faeces, which no other kosher animal does.

Prove you are an undergraduate majoring in Economics at Cambridge University and also a jew, or fuck off

Israel or Palestine? Two-state solution or one-state solution?

Hello Polish cunt. Do you really think I'm going to post my student card on this shit-infested website? How can I "prove" my cultural background to you?

Ps. I'm an atheist jew

Israel. Look at the neighbouring Arab states... what have they achieved? Fuck all. Israel is the world's greatest technology hub, let alone in the Middle East.

As for 1 state v 2 state... no state... Palestinians can leave to Jordan. Israel should be 100% jewish. We have no other land but Israel. They have an entire region that is Muslim.

Come to Israel

Well yes, you are smart.
But you also unwelcomed. Nobody want you. You dont have a home country. And you need to bribe politicians to get rights. If you were poor the people would kill you all off.

Humans hate Kikes!

I have family there... I'm sick and tired of the antisemitic scum in the UK. Thinking of relocating permanently once I graduate.

Ps. Falafel in Israel > rip-off copies in UK.

THIS IS NOW A JEWISH REDPILL THREAD

I don't care how smart you think you are. You are evil sociopaths and need to die or move to your home country.

Hello nazi.

>unwelcome

Educate yourself, idiot.

> Dont have a country

Israel

> Bribery

Jealous goyim idiot

Israel has no right to exist.

No, you are lazy, manipulative assholes.

We are the reason why your country is even able to fucking function you absolute moron. Every major industry would collapse without us.

No, we are not jealous at jews.
Jews have accomplished a lot and i thankful for that. But the jews also hate christians. Jews suppress the german people. The germans didn't wanted you in germany but you didnt go. So we had no other choice. And if the jews would not control the media with their propaganda, the people of the world would do it again.

Do you like having your foreskin amputated?

Why don't you go back to israel?

Hello American fucktard. You support Trump, right?

You do know Trump loves us... conflicted now are we?

Where do you keep your jew gold?

wrong

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, coin-clipping rat. Baiiii!

Just like your initial post. Try harder shlomo. Been dropping sage from the start.

very very very wrong

>lazy

We are the most hard-working culture there is, which is - in part - why we succeed.

SO SO SO WRONG

WRONG!

That is for the best. The sooner, the better.

>atheist
>cares about kosher food
LARP detected. kys

Your hated because your people undermine every nation they inhabit and are generally the most devious shitty people on earth.

No, the answer is... Idiotic conspiracy retards latch onto it because they're so uneducated, lazy and bored to actually do something productive in their lives.

Handwaving isn't argumentation. Nor will it restore your failing industries.

I think this thread has just proved how utterly dense Sup Forums is. Absolutely nothing has been asked that is worth OP's time.

Prove it.

I'll take this opportunity to thank Hitler cs. for removing your people from my country.

You were worse than moroccans here, dirt poor and evil as kikes be.
Case in point, almost all criminal slang in Dutch is jiddisch.

Good job Dolphie. Danke schoen.

That jews are important is totally wrong.

When we started to kill kikes our gdp has rise. The was no property left.
And today 70 Years after the war, germany is the 4th strongest economy in the world, with literally no jews. All jews died or fled to the uk or usa.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdrCtIL-nQs
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
youtube.com/watch?v=v0tGrozx_XI
youtube.com/watch?v=lwkax9RRLJM

Then why does Israel hold an average IQ of 92, despite primarily being occupied by Ashkenazi Jews?

> had no other choice
Oh, yeah, killing 7 million jews was your only option based on some BS you've been fed by far-right groups.

Jews are perverts. They dont even report other kikes of child rape. They are criminal ghetto rats.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI

Have you ever tried Cebularz my garlic friend?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cebularz

Do jews really believe that everyone else is just jealous of them? Like, EVERYONE ON EARTH is just jealous of the jew, and NOBODY is jealous of ANYONE ELSE? If the jew is actually smart, surely he can't believe such obvious bullshit.

Expect to see more of these every single day

>economics
Why am I not surprised. Kek
On a serious note, when are you coming home?

>pointing out the ethnicity of a person is a conspiracy theory

Haha, I assumed this was going to be your answer. Either way, the idea that Palestinians can simply move to Jordan is absurd. Implying that because Palestinians are Muslim therefore they can just settle in any Arab country is outright dumb. The Palestinian Arabs are likely very deeply rooted in Palestine area, and there has been strong if not to say dominant Arab presence there from at least the 7th century AD/CE after the Arab Muslim conquest of the holy land.

Secondly, the idea that Israel deserves to have its own country simply based on merits is also rather dumb. You would never apply this very same logic anywhere else. You're essentially talking about whose superior and inferior.

I actually laughed. You idiots have never even read the Talmud. Im by no means religious but the BS you feed yourself is really something. Kill yourself and do everyone a favour, you antisemitic cunt.

oh look. it's another attentionwhore kike.

Don't forget to sage and report, kids

anti semitism isn't real.

Why argue with one another when we can just post Hitler pictures?

Because he's just larping

Post nose or it's a larp

Well, his son in law has proven to be a complete and utter dullard. In addition, he has shown greater warmth to bin Salman than Netanyahu. Do you remember how he brushed him off during the US Israel diplomatic meeting?

How does this BS even support your thesis, retard?

How many percents of Israel's population is foreign born? The Israeli government knows at least how to conduct an invasion. Just like the old days of Israel when Mossad used to smuggle Jews from countries and import them to Israel. Insisiting it was in their best interest.

I'm explaining the underlying rationale to the idiotic goyim. Let me guess... you're a dirty Arab Israeli... Camel Jockey detected.

p.s.

YOURE NOT WHITE

Finally, someone with some sense.

I've just sifted through the BS (99%of it) and replied back to a few retards to keep the ball rolling.

hello heeb

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. If a grown man has intercourse with a little girl less than three years old, all agree that it is not a significant sexual act, for having intercourse with a girl when she is less than three years old is like putting a finger in an eye. Just as a tear that is shed when a finger is inserted in an eye will be replaced by another tear, so too will the virginity of a little girl who is less than three years old be restored, for her hymen will grow back.

Rosh Hashanah 17a. All Christians are going to burn in hell forever.

Shabbath 116a. Instructs Jews to burn all Christian books.

Also, why is Israel so keen on funding the conservatives? I know they're willing to play ball with Israel and typically tend to be Zionist. But in the long run doesn't this hurt Israel especially considering that Conservatism is a gateway towards anti-semitism and neo-facism.

>hard working
>economics
YOU HAVEN'T SEEN REAL WORK, BOY

Do you stupid kike even realize every word you utter proves antisemites have a point?

You're proving your stereotype while larping here. Please never stop.

Great argument. So intellectually enriching and based in fact. End your miserable life you worthless fuck.

Well that sounded intelligent. Kike genius detected.

Answer my questions goyim!

Hahahaha.... your economy is only strong BECAUSE we are there... you really are a fucking idiot... you don't even know the demographics and laws of your own country -- Germany gives anyone who is Jewish the right to be a German citizen because of your twisted history towards us and because you realised you cannot prosper without our intelligence.

What temperature would you like to be cooked at?

Oh, more antisemitic conspiracy propaganda... very smart.

>eating pork is semi-cannibalistic
Gobbledygook indeed
Your muslims brothers and sisters happen to have the same answer anyhow

whoami.sciencemuseum.org.uk/whoami/findoutmore/yourgenes/wheredidwecomefrom/whatareourclosestanimalrelatives

thedodo.com/animals-you-had-no-idea-were-so-closely-related-to-humans-1172946617.html

- Unfortunately, pig organs have molecular characteristics that make the human immune system attack mercilessly.
apps.engr.utexas.edu/ethics/organTransplant/nihxeno1.cfm

But if you were really smart as you said then you should have know the truth about it

- People Ate Pork in the Middle East Until 1,000 B.C.—What Changed?
- archeological and anthropological evidence shows that between 5,000 and 2,000 B.C., the domesticated animals were common in the Fertile Crescent, likely used as “a household-based protein resource”—in other words, they were kept on hand as a tasty, nutritious food source.
- Then, around the 1,000 B.C., the keeping and eating of pigs sharply declined.
- The blame for the change, his research suggests, can be placed on chickens, which took over pork’s role as a food source.
- “If the pig had been integral to the subsistence system in the Middle East, it would not have been prohibited” by religious edicts
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/

How can I join?

PROOF AND TIMESTAMP
I want to ask you a question
But if you're larping as a Jew for (You)'s you are of no use to me

Nope, you're just larping, but that's ok tho.
Hope at least you're a bored white Brit and not some paki shitskin or whatever.
Oh, and you aren't studying at Cambridge University.

1. Show me the evidence
2. We are not predominantly Ashkenazi
3. We have a large Arab population

Next year hopefully

Yeah, this behavior is an excellent reflection of the state of Israel. God, I can't wait for that state to tear itself apart.

Is your tribe really hell bent on owning the world and you do anything you can to make it so???