Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=fytNz8ZseBw
youtube.com/watch?v=CUqA0xSieNc&spfreload=10
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e3o1e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

American Jews favour Muslims they are colonizing over Evangelical Christians.

I'd also prefer AshkeNAZI superior +110 IQ Jews to retarded Mudslimes. only requirement is to outjew the jew, if we weren't such tolerant pussies

fuck off shill

>going to t_d
and stay there

where would you prefer living? Israel or camel piss drinking goatfucker Saudi ?

so just like Sup Forums

Saudi. Cause it's going to be still around in 50 years.

Why don't you fucking new reddit fags understand what goes on, on that shitty site that is just a collection of recycled chan memes and beta talking points.

We don't care, and you have to go back.

sage

pissrael is Palestine faggot.

sweet dreams, wait for hell to break loose when oil runs out..

tfw you can talk about meme magic on T_D but not on Sup Forums

>implying you're not a shill trying to create divide on the right

Israel isn't setting itself up for longer than another year of existence at present pace.

A curse upon the jews.

Don't worry. By the time that happens I'll just move to denmarkistan.

Are you retarded? Jews are pure evil.

>if you don't love isreal you're an D&C shill
Sup Forums is dead, bury it

>T_D is run by kike shills
And water is wet

Every subreddit on reddit is scanned and monitored for things that challenge "the narrative". You say this anywhere and a squad will eventually show up telling pathetic lies to you about how Palestine never existed.

That's because you're a low iq submissive goy and you fell for the European 9/11
There is literally nothing wrong with Muslims in Muslim countries

>tfw we lost the infowar

>t. 56 %

>evading the question
is this a Jewish psyop?

What is shilling about that? It's a fact that the jewish nation can obliterate any middle eastern nation it wants, it just chooses not too because they are above that.

Palestine is a social construct

HAHAHAHAH LOOK AT ALL THE SALTY JEWS IN THIS THREAD

>a former ottoman province that was never a country or entity on its own that got rightfully taken by the jewish people when arabs chimped out like usual is a country
lol ahmed please

Neither. I'd rather live in a collapsed US spending my days drilling wells and repairing rotted out equipment as a farm machinist than live in a Jewish ethnostate where I'm going to be treated like cattle.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Muslims in Muslim countries
They actually blow each other up way more than they attack filthy kuffar, no wonder Mudslimes are leaving their shitholes en masse

>evading the ofen
Why the Denmark proxy though?

ummmm you're like some SOROS SHARIABLUE SHILLARY BOT GTFO BASED KEKISTAN XDDD

daily reminder that israel is the only first world nation in that shithole of an area (except judea) and stinking ahmeds are still mad

Because reddit ruined it. The chans talking about meme magic, making funny edgy pepe memes, summoning kek threads were fun. Kekistan was going to be a funny Nazi meme, but no.

Cringey i'm le kekistanis showed up in public blaring shadilay, screaming mayays being total "I'm not Racist wow look at this based black guy in a tump hat" faggots.

Fuck Reddit, the donald was the final cancer injection into Sup Forums after phone posters showed up.

Israel is illegitimate faggot.

FUCK OFF JEW.

oh hey another thread started by a Saudi
what pissed you sandniggers off today?

WE ALL KNOW YOU JEWS ARE SCARED OF MEME MAGIC

> this thread is totaly run by a muhammad jihad.
Don't fall for the Islamist Jew.

Where do you think all these kosher cocksucers that seem to have infested our board came from OP?

so is Kosovo. nobody gives a shit about papers, except pussy liberals screaming about human rights and UN conventions so we can be flooded by Mudslimes. I want AshkeNAZI to jew the Mudslimes so they'll all kill each other just like in their goatfucker countries

>youtube.com/watch?v=fytNz8ZseBw

Dude, you're just an entitled degenerate Jew bred from birth to be a subversive kike. Nothing you say holds any ground because your mind is infected with jewry. Your opinion is 95% less important than anyone elses in this thread.

I stand with Israel, palestine dont exist.

Praise KEK

you don't stand with anyone. You're a jewish shill.

They turned this place into cancer.

>ad hominem discarded

Makes sense. Leafs and jews both burn very well.

The Jews are so scared that they feel the need to come onto this board and pretend to hold some sort of authority. It's really sad because the Jews and their hubris will once again be their downfall. 2000+ years and counting.

2000+ years, must be a really long "downfall" ?

This will be your last. The world all at once will know how fucking disgusting and degenerate Jews are simultaneously thanks to the internet.

Arabs really did miss their chance. They needed to start killing all earlier settlers from the very start, it was the only chance for them.
Israel has nuclear weapons, it's not going anywhere now.

Wrong. Their nuclear blackmail is a lie.

Yup. Jews are literally the only people you're not allowed to criticize

don't you know (((internet))) and (((Sup Forums))) is a jewish psyop? you've been outjewed again

Blease brovide broofs
I never really looked into the topic, but I find it hard to believe that they lie about nukes

ahmed detected, only true white aryan crusaders support the jewish people

we don't fall for your al-taqiyya

Palestine is what Juda was dubbed by the Romans as far back as 2000 years ago IIRC

Nope.

You have to go back

Obviously. All Drumpftards are kike shills.

You mean Khazar's. Go rape and kill kids and they'll take you in, if you haven't already

This guy is dead on. I’ve say about half of the men i’ve talked to and a 3rd of the women i’ve talked to since 2016 have been aware of the media and even alluded to of named the jews. A lot of people are disgusted by the way the media has tried to push american culture and they’re not scared to say it out loud.

The jews should be terrified. If they knew how many people outside of Jew York, Commiefornia and Chiraq were openly aware of them they’d be gearing up like nobody’s business. Even liberals i’ve talked to have said “the jews infect whatever they get involved in”.

I’ve been dropping breadcrumbs from the Culture of Critique in conversations a lot. It’s been shocking how well it works when you tailor it to something the person is confused about like the ati white movement. The jews’ days are numbered. Too many people have unplugged from cable tv and newspapers.

If Trump named the Jew and publicly denounced Israel he'd probably have to deal with riots and a few attempts on his life

not really.

ya really

THIS IS NOW A JEW REDPILL THREAD

Controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=CUqA0xSieNc&spfreload=10

We all came from reddit at one point, i started browsing Sup Forums in 2016.

I won't recognize an ethnoIsrael until kikes recognize the whitemans domain, and say Hitler was right. Until then open boarders for Israel!

Trump's gonna triplecross the Jews. Screen cap this.

There are some good threads here and then.

I just saw this on on T_D/r/rising:
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e3o1e/

It's a good opportunity to redpill people one-by-one. Threads like these should be upvoted, and you should post positive things in their comment sections. There's no sense in complaining about the thread from OP's post if you don't push back by showing support for threads that take the alternative view.

I got banned for criticizing Israel.

Well it's for the best. It'll cause them to leave that shithole.

You should have multiple accounts. It takes literally 10 seconds to make a new reddit account (no email verification even required). If they ban you, just make a new one, even if you only use it for commenting on T_D. It takes such a small effort to actually do this kind of thing, but it has tremendous impact.

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically support israel
>there are people who still think that muslims are a greater threat to the west then the jews
This place really has gone to shit

I don't think anyone here actually thinks that...

If you're seeing that ITT, it's probably just from a few people who only recently meandered their way to Sup Forums and thus haven't fully had time to be exposed to the evidence & arguments that have been hid from them for most of their lives. They'll come around in time.

I was unaware of

I was not aware of 'Culture of Critique' until you mentioned it in this post.

I have now added it to my reading list. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know what's going on at Reddit, now fuck off back there.

the only redpilled subplebbit is /opieandanthony

>there are people who misuse the word "then"

You guys do realize that Palestinian Christians are also oppressed by Israel right?

if i wanted to know what was on Eddit, i would go there, cuck

What the fuck is Israel? It's Palestine. All the askenazi kikes should be deported back to Poland.

>reddit
Nobody gives a flying fuck
Kill yourself

>There is literally nothing wrong with Muslims in Muslim countries

There is though, they sit on precious resources that white man, not chinks, are destined for.

>tfw you can talk about le epic rage comics on plebbit but not on Sup Forums

All Israel can obliterate are kids playing football on a beach. Hezbollah alone is enough to fuck the Jewish scum. Israel is lucky that Muslims are autistic and there is Shia Sunni infighting. Keep praying to Yahweh that Iran and Saudi never align their interests. Because once they do, there won't be a single Zionist left on God's green Earth.

I'll take kikes over sand niggers and niggers any day

at least they are white

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

>1

They're arabs lol. Not our fault your women like the big White cock.

let me see if I get your thinking straight:
> jews control the banks and world money
> jews destroyed the WTC and got away with it
> jews are afraid of autistic commentors on Sup Forums

LE BRAINS, THEY/THEM HURT.

you're right.

Jews have a high incidence of mental illness. Jews are neurotic to the core.