Defense against niggers

How should the white man, make himself Alpha to defend against the coming nigger Horde?
>Work outs recommended exercises
>Diet what foods should the white man eat?
>Martial Arts what fighting skills work best against niggers
> Defensive weapons, lives in a state where niggers run free and guns are pretty much outlawed.

OP is a jew.

far from it

well I got a part of your answer.

Nigs 70 times more violent = whites genocides.

Niggers think they all are Mohammed Ali. They want to box. Get inside and take a nigger down.
Easy peasy.

Get a gun and become proficient in its use.

>kekistan
You're fucked kid

> make myself alpha
Looks like someone knows he is not.
Or at least, less than the black man.

unfortunately I live in a state that isnt favorable to guns. I can own one, use it at gun clubs, can even get a cc license but self defense laws with a firearm severely limits its use. Pretty much the only place Im allowed to fire my weapon in self defense is in my home. It doesn't help when I drive or out walking or running

shoot a nigger in self defense go to jail, lose your job and everything you own. Need better options

Move. Any state that doesn't value your right to defend yourself isn't worth living in.

exactly my point of this thread.
and now we got muslim hordes to add to the problem.

>Move. Any state that doesn't value your right to defend yourself isn't worth living in.
Easier said than done, I have a job (like any good white man should) that I make too much money at and can't just walk out and leave

thank you

The most effective defense against niggers is wealth.

Be wealthy enough not to live next to them, not to send your kids to school with them.

Second most is situational awareness.

Niggers are loud, destructive and have a hair trigger. More then 3 niggers in an area, is not somewhere you should be.

Boxing and Wrestling are essential skills.

Good info here

>Eat less plants and eat more meat and dairy goy!

This is hilarious because western countries have the highest consumption of meat and dairy on the fucking planet and yet have some of the lowest testosterone levels.

Fuck off.

They are great slaves.

it's because western men are fat
fat = more estrogen

>>Work outs recommended exercises
>CHEST PRESS – 3-5 SETS OF 3-8 REPS
>SQUATS – 5 SETS OF 3-8 REPS
>MILITARY PRESS – 3 SETS OF 3-8 REPS
>PULL-UPS – 2-3 SETS OF 8-10 REPS (add weight)
>BACK HYPEREXTENSIONS – 1-2 SETS OF 15 REPS