MEU landing at Langley

Marines armed and moving in to CIA HQ? thoughts? Opinions?
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AprilLaJune
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dubious.

Hopefully they're putting all of those CIA niggers up against a wall and executing them.

Actual Fake News

Your point OP?

No better place to fact check than where all the autists reside...only single source so far and I am suspecting the same: it's fake (given the initial source) - never hurts to check

Shills are out in force today with the "you're not white" threads.

Keep this shit bumpd.

CIA NIGGERS BTFO

>Hal Turner

I remember when Sup Forums used to troll this idiot.

wishful thinking that our problems will actually be solved. but it'd be nice
death to cianiggers

I live near Eglin AFB where they have a wing of V-22s. On my way to work last month, a flight of about 15 of them flew across the highway as they landed on the runway adjacent to the road. Traffic came to a stop on a major highway so we could all watch. It was pretty cool.

Wait a minute. Why would the marines be involved in a domestic affair? Isn't that a job for the FBI?

the FBI is next

Who would argue with
> The best option we all hope for.
Satan.

>that fucking link

This is why im convinced half of Sup Forums is retarded and also why i never ever listen to 99% of the shit said here again.

I think the marines and Navy seals have a special place in president orders.
Same for Green beret's now that i think of it.
If there is a drug lord or war lord pissing off the US, they send in wither CIA
> Who use all of the above, at least the seals and green berets, don't recall the cia using the Marines.

JEWS BTFO ETERNALLY COMING UP NEXT

its like any happening. its fun to dream

MEUs not there for CIA - nononono
FRAGO on CIA
the Real mission is better - StormFront

I live not too far from Langley and have been to the facility a number of times. Used to be in that world a decade ago. Agency HQ is just off a major local road. If this had/was happening, here would be TONS of local, non-MSM news on this and my local comms net would be gong NUTS.
Nothing on either front. So, this user is petty sure it's fake.

2200 fucking guys wtf

I tend to agree, as quite a few sources seem to be regurgitating the same crap.

The fakest and the gayest, cir.2017

Bullshit

WOW!
It's fucking nothing!

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS KILL THEM ALL

bump

LOOKS LIKE A STORM IS MOVING IN :-)

Big if true
Have a bump

bump

I've found a handful of articles on this, as well as a couple podcasts and YT videos covering it, and the Hal Turner link (in OP) is the only source referenced.

April LaJune claims via Twitter to have an additional source that she won't disclose. I'd love some pics or any concrete source.

LaJune:
mobile.twitter.com/AprilLaJune

More like pic related

This. The thought of CIAniggers getting their just deserts gets me hard.

>posted 9 hours ago on some shifty blog site

Not happening.