Christianity General: Deeper Context Edition!

ITT: All pious Christians and those with an interest in the faith are welcome to discuss all aspects of Christianity!

Today I wanted to address something I've seen in many of the previous /cg/ threads as I'm sure you likely have also - that is; when people spam a handful of verses taken out of context, meant to convince Christianons and those lurking that, normally at least - God is a passive entity who favors open borders, ((((((((((((equality)))))))))))) as it is portrayed in ((((((((((((((((((((popular culture)))))))))))))))))))), and all sorts of general bluepilled nonsense.

Aside from the point that God created nations and endowed man with the power and ability and drive to create nations, and identities for the races which he hath formed, and even stated to us that Nations and by extension nationality and national identity will exist even up until the end of the world, when in the book of Revelation it is said that

>"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands..."

Therefore the concept of a Nation, and a nation as we know it - with its own language, identity, etc. Will be - and is meant to be - with us until the end of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Holy-Bible-Standard-Thumb-Burgundy/dp/1432102400/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510892497&sr=8-1&keywords=kjv bible
amazon.com/NIV-Pew-Bible-Hardcover-Black/dp/0310411009/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510892705&sr=1-7&keywords=niv bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Way-Kallistos-Ware/dp/0913836583/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510892963&sr=1-1&keywords=the orthodox way
amazon.com/Beginning-Pray-Anthony-Bloom/dp/0809115093/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510892981&sr=1-1&keywords=beginning to pray
youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&index=1&list=PLEfGEO6EGurB8bDrUZTWoeCdUkPuzBt6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/neo-babelism-in-stone-and-steel.html
theepochtimes.com/secularization-and-mass-shootings-in-america_2331372.html
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Additionally, the most commonly misquoted verse that these individuals spread is that of Galatians 3:28 which partially reads:

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female

Now, consider the entire passage from which this is ((((((((((mistakenly)))))))))))) separated from, when (((they))) misquote it, Galatians 23-28 as follows:

>23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

>26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

As you can see, this is speaking to a non-physical, spiritual identity, stating that we can all receive the Love and Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

To argue that, as they would - that the meaning of this passage is as they acclaim - is to argue against the existence of women here in the physical realm.

I hope you might find this short discussion helpful, and I would invite you all to enjoy each others' fellowship here in this unlikely place, today ITT.

If you're looking, you'll find here a nice KJV (the international standard) Bible! This is "hardmode" studying simply because this book was assembled around the 1600s IIRC, so its a little like reading Shakespeare, but totally manageable if you're willing to make an effort. Its about $21 on Amazon with free one-day shipping depending on where you life:

amazon.com/Holy-Bible-Standard-Thumb-Burgundy/dp/1432102400/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510892497&sr=8-1&keywords=kjv bible

Here is another option, its a NIV bible written in modern english. Much easier to read and slightly more affordable:

amazon.com/NIV-Pew-Bible-Hardcover-Black/dp/0310411009/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510892705&sr=1-7&keywords=niv bible

As a friendly reminder, this is the #1 banned book in all of the world, a classic example of something ((((((they)))))) would perfer you didnt have!

Here are a couple of books on Orthodoxy for your consideration! I truly recommend them both for anyone with an interest in the faith, as they each discuss the concept of God, what we know about him, how we works on this earth, and how to start the journey of knowing him:

amazon.com/Orthodox-Way-Kallistos-Ware/dp/0913836583/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510892963&sr=1-1&keywords=the orthodox way

amazon.com/Beginning-Pray-Anthony-Bloom/dp/0809115093/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510892981&sr=1-1&keywords=beginning to pray

*unleashes the lions*

>And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28

Here my fellow Anons, have some nice (very traditional) music to enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&index=1&list=PLEfGEO6EGurB8bDrUZTWoeCdUkPuzBt6A

"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands..."

Yes, it different peoples and the such, not one homogeneous blob of non-negroids, non-caucasanoids, non-mongoloids and the sub groups of them, lacking in any ethnic or societal identity and traditions.

Although it must be considered that the Birth Pains talked of in Revelations are speeding up and maybe the idea of Nation, Language, Identity, and the such, will only be preserved among the Faithful.

The whole birth pains speeding up thing is really stressing me out right now, we are getting closer and closer and slowly the Bible is being preached everywhere.
If I understand correctly people are equal in so much as spiritually all people are equal and equally can recieve the Love and Salvation of Jesus?

Dumping some redpills for the sake of those lurking

Fuck off christian larpers and your pedophile vatican evil nest

I don't know how you can believe in a God. I can't, not from my experiences.

Thats my interpretation of it!

There is neither:
>Rich nor poor
>Instructor nor pupil
>Customer nor shopkeeper
>statist not libertarian

etc

But only in the respect that one has either the salvation of Christ or does not.

To me, the list could be continued almost indefinitely.

The point that this passage seems to make is that there are two kinds of people:

Those with Christ - True Christians - and those without.

>god rules over earth
>this means he needs me to rule the world.
Kys faggots.

I'm not even catholic, but I always find it interesting when people bring up the whole "pedophile vatican" thing.

>there are 1,200,000,000 catholics in the world
>an extremely small handful of them may or may not have molested some kids
>therefore, all Christians are evil

MFW

Thats okay user, I used to feel the same way. I was an almost rabid atheist from about age 9 until my early twenties. If you have an interest in the faith, I'd really recommend looking through a short paperback called "The Orthodox Way" which explains our concept of God, what he is - and a lot of misconceptions about him.

Its a very affordable paperback, or else you might be able to find a .pdf of it somewhere. Its been in production for generations...

Is there anything that you'd like to talk about?

Those are really yucky women desu

DESU any real Jew follows Christ.

Beware the Pharisees and their followers.

I think that the condition of Man can best be seen by the Jews who have fallen so far from God committing some pretty heinous evil today

I'm not a rabid atheist, I'm even agnostic. But I'm borderline not believing. I just... From everything I've experienced, how can there be a merciful being?

YES. Based Jesus was born to the tribe of the Judeans to show the light to the world, the ones who did not follow him went on to form what we think of as modern day Judaism. You understand this better than most people.

Someone once asked me if I had Jewish blood in my family, and I (think) that I do. I'm actually kind of proud of this, me and my Jewish blood turned our back so to speak on our "past" for Christ, just as the first Christians did ~2,000 years ago.

>pic semi related

It's not for you to fucking decide you fucking imbecile. You think you get to define morality and the way the world works and prove it with wrong bullshit because of your past experiences? It's fucking foolish, and not by my standards, God's fucking standard.

Sure there is alot of shit stuff in the World but that isn't any arguement.

God is Merciful, but he is also Just, and Kind, and Loving, and Angry, and all such things as these. Everything happens for a reason and most things that are happening aren't even really that bad.

Well aren't you a lovely person? Not once did I claim to decide all of morality. I'm saying that from the suffering I've gone through, no merciful and kind being would make me suffer like this for this long and longer.

Christianity IMO
>complete resection of materialism
Including the rejection of all emotions that arise due to material mindset
>greed
>lust
>envy
>anger
>fear of death
Etc
>Christianity = Buddhism
The practice of both philosophies IMO is to remain unchanging in the face of unrelenting pressure from an eternally corrupt society, as society is a corruption of God, due to its top down structure which places a human elite at the top.
>AKA the pyramid all seeing eye and satanism are infact the societal man made world order.
Civilization = satanism. Manmande is not God made and therefore is anti God. This goes as far as things like images of attractive women, and women painting their faces with makup.
It also includes organized religions and churches, anything that is a command structure is corrupt and anti christ, again just my opinion.

>all christians are evil

of course they are not, but they support the pope who is totally aware of what happens there and pretends to be a good man and that he'll take action about it, when in reality nothing happens, everything gets silenced down and the thing keeps going on

You too bro?

I would be fucking proud as shit to be part Jewish.

That's appalling. Christians are so far from Jews.

Jesus came into the world instantly realizing that the kikes hadn't been practicing what they preached. He gave us all a way to salvation but they refused and now you have kike mysticism and the evil Talmud. PS orthodox jews don't even read the new testament so tell me how they are saved fucking scofield morons

>Current year
>Still worshipping a semitic desert god

Thats okay, theres nothing wrong with having our doubts - we all do sometime, its almost required as a part of a freely chosen belief. In fact theres a common prayer "Lord Jesus I believe; Please help me with my disbelief" for the "not so good" times.

Anyway, directly to your question - we believe in the concept of free will.

That man was created to have a relationship with God, a mutual relationship - rather than that God created a bunch of brainless zombies to worship him blindly.

This means, of course that one can choose to, or not to, worship him and follow Christ - and also -

That bad things happen in this world. People choose to use their gift of free will for evil. They choose to betray and hurt and needlessly murder their fellow man - to subvert his healthy societies - destroy his loving family unit, etc.

God allows this but dislikes it and punishes those who do evil - but these things must happen unfortunately, otherwise we would have to lose our free will - which he has chosen in his infinate patience to never overrule us on.

If we choose to leave the faith, we can.

We're not struck down by lightning.

But with that being said - he is not indifferent to our plight.

>for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. -Romans 12

TL;DR God loves us but gives us free will which some people choose to abuse unfortunately.

Its a great question, that you had. Does this help?

Honestly half of us are convinced the pope is evil or has been subverted, etc.

But regardless - by that logic, does this mean that all Americans or Western citizens are evil for the things that their ((((((governments)))))) do? Abortion, etc?

Im not a fucking lovely person , I am a Good Person or at least trying to be one.

You are using your own definition of what is Merciful and Kind which you conflate with being "(((nice)))" Looking at the things that Jesus did and the things that God did, they were by no means nice. I say these things with the utmost fucking love and certainty and the only way to a Happy Fulfilling Life and it is not your own way or some way decided by another Man or Satan or whatever it is Christ and God.

>I would be fucking proud as shit to be part Jewish.
Where am I?

Not really. I mean, I honestly try my best to be a good person, and not even out of fear or punishment from a god or anything, it's just good to do. Yet all I receive is pain and suffering and punishment. No merciful being would make me go through this, especially with my actions.

He's here with us, expressing genuine questions about the faith that we all share, and should want to expand to everyone who "has ears to hear".

Who here >Hussite ?

Yad Vashem apparently

Life is hard man, no matter how hard or painful it seems, you gotta make it through it.

Futher most of the fictional characters men are drawn to, are men with a singular focus. Men who do not waver from a goal and can’t be bough with money or women. This is a recurring theme in almost all male role models. The unwavering hero who will sacrifice all, including his life, in order to preserve the greater good. Even in the most violent types of movie this male archetype exists.
>bravery
>resolve
>integrity
>relentlessness
>honesty
And above all
>Selflessness
Are all qualities that stretch right back to Christ. These qualities are so rare to find in real life that we look to movies and other fiction for role models to look up to.
These are also the qualities that exemplify the absolute rejection of materialism in order to evolve beyond what we are and to become the very best in life.

Jewish people have never one apologized for creating communism or lying about the holocaust, or starving slavs to death, or killing JESUS

Ah, I see. But who is really hurting you? Is it God, or the (free) actions of men?

For Christ is Love, he was incarnate unto our cruel world in order to die for our sins - thus ensuring anyone who accepts his Love could be free, one day, of the evil that happens here as a member of his kingdom.

He can (and will) give you strength and comfort to carry on through these earthly trials...

Is this better?

no, i just really get angry at the fact that people still show up every sunday to St.Peter basilica blindly following what ever words the pope say ignoring what really happens there, i really hope to see it burn someday.

Jewish culture is the complete opposite to this. It exemplifies materialism as the be all and end all in life.

Some of them are in fact quite proud of their killing of our Lord.

All I have to say is pic very related

I don't have to. And I have no proof, especially with the pain I get, that a god exists. Why would I have to make it through if there's no proof I've ever gotten that anything worse would come to me if I gave in?

I'm not sure who it is that's hurting me, but how can a merciful god make me suffer this much, this often if I try my best to be good? And honestly, sometimes, a lot of unfortunate coincidences hit me. A lot of bad things that seem to be coming from something bigger than me. But like I said, no merciful being would cause me to suffer this much unless I was purposefully evil.

Any real Jew who still practices all the Jewish shit and culture is Christian, the whole Old Testament is Jewish and the New Testament and Christ is the direct continuation of the Old Testament.

>Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say hey are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation 3:9

Beware the Pharisees and their evil shit. Pretty much all those who call themselves Jews today are manipulating Satan/Cult of Man worshiping asshats who are able to get into influential places by virtue of their interconnectivity and Tradition which they pervert.

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan

The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.

And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

I'm fucking my bitch and drinking and having fun every weekend while y'all loser loner virgins stay secluded and miserable jerking of to your shitty bible and animes lmao
Fucking laughable faggots get triggered now

>Civilization = satanism
Not quite.

One of the problems we face is that Satan is the leader of Babylon. No politician tells the truth, the world is a big prison circus run by degenerate idiots.

They'll keep building houses end to end until there's not a single blade of grass left. That is, if God didn't stop them from doing it. They won't address any of the issues that we face unless it's to oppose truth, righteousness, wholesomeness, God or white people.

It's not civilization that's evil, it's the excess of godlessness along side it.

Giving sodomite HIV-infected blood transfusions to people isn't God's will. You can't claim that Christians are anti-medicine or anti-science, it's just that God doesn't want medicine since all the healing done in the bible was done through prayer, fasting and faith. Nobody needs hospitals in heaven.

0/10

>Aside from the point that God created nations and endowed man with the power and ability and drive to create nations
Damn straight he did! And the globalists are trying to remove them.
Check this out.
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/neo-babelism-in-stone-and-steel.html

the bait was meh but i give you an a for effort

Can we please mention how the Birth pains in revelation are speeding up and alot of things in it seem to be coming true.

Pretty sure many people here have had a better more wholesome day than you.

Call my shit bait all you want, you fuckers still replied to that shit, meaning y'all feel affected. Fucking pussies.

I heard on Gaia TV that the bible was mistranslated and when you go back to the original Sumerian tablets what was translated to mean 'garden' actually means 'animal enclosure'. Lord is actually a plural known as 'Elohim' that are a group of extra terrestrials. And a great deal of the bible has extra terrestrial dimensions.

Add that onto the book of Enoch that apparently Jesus himself quoted from.

Now that's what I believe.

There are a lot of very good quotes I think in the bible. I like a lot of the darker stuff because it has a mysticism about it. Such as to do with Legion and 'Satan like a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour'!

But obviously that's not all I like. Proverbs: The wicken man in his pride doth persecute the poor. Psalms. Chronicles: When I became a man etc.

Christianity socially improves every known social indicator. There is a saying... A family that prays together stays together!

theepochtimes.com/secularization-and-mass-shootings-in-america_2331372.html

Okay.

>Gaia TV
Yeah, muh ancient aliens dude.

God, these bitches should burn. Fucking degenerates

Current """Jews""" have NOTHING to do with the OT and NT israelites.
Their ancestors have never set a foot in the sacred land, and they rather are Khazarian deceivers than descendants of Hebrews.

Also, "jew" comes from the greek "Ioudaios" and Hebrew "Yehudi" that translates to " someone from the tribe of Juda"/"a Judean".

All Biblical Hebrews didn't live in Judea, nor came from said tribe of Juda.
They cultivate the amalgam in order to deceive y'all.

>Gaia TV
JFC

Bowled over by your debating abilities guys. Gaia is just a platform, the program was based on the work of a researcher.

I could look that up, but then I didn't know I was debating whiny leftists

Im sorry but it's fucking retarded to think that God is an ancient alien or some bullshit like that.

And it's mostly whiny (((leftists))) themselves who subscribe to such beliefs because muh (((Science))))

No one is going to debate you over it because you are fucking retarded if you believe such things.

The 'elohim = plural' thing is basically Father God talking to Lord Jesus & Holy Spirit. All one.

The ancient alien shit is just another avenue of attack to push anti-Christ beliefs.

anons I love jesus but I have a problem of wanting to bang tons of thai whores, is sex before marriage a big sin? Or am I cool?

This flavor of the bulls shit with using (((Science))) or total bullshit like the simulation argument is fairly common nowadays and further enhancing the (((Egalitarian)))) and the such to make vapid and shallow arguments against the True Faith.

No is not good.

Don't do it.

Spend your energy getting a wife or learning about how to get and manage a Woman if you aren't specifically talented in that area.

Fornication is constantly mentioned all over the Bible in relation to you getting sent to Hell so yeah it's a pretty big sin.

Would like to see others opinions on the topic.

>I have a problem of wanting to bang tons of thai whores, is sex before marriage a big sin?
Fornication is bad, the people doing it won't inherit heaven.

I know it's hard when >tfwnogf

dumping some red pills!

Yeah okay my ass, cunt. Y'all some real sad retards.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman who served as the first post-war Chancellor of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963.
>He was the first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), a Christian Democratic party that under his leadership became, and has since usually been the most influential party in the country.
>He displayed a strong dedication to a broad vision of market-based liberal democracy and anti-communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
>West Germany joined NATO in 1955
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>is the President of Germany, serving since March 2012. A former Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>the daughter of Horst Kasner, a Lutheran pastor and a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland)
>is a German politician who is currently Chancellor of Germany. She is also the leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
>From 1979, as an advocate of 'open societies', Soros financially supported dissidents including Poland's Solidarity movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solidarity_(Polish_trade_union)
>first trade union in a Warsaw Pact country that was not controlled by a communist party.
>anti-Soviet social movement ranging from people associated with the Catholic Church
>CIA covert support
>In Sollicitudo rei socialis, a major document of Catholic Social Teaching, Pope John Paul II identifies the concept of solidarity with the poor and marginalized as a constitutive element of the Gospel and human participation in the common good.

More like, there never been more churches, while Christian Democrats didn't even exist in Socialism. Pro-refugee faggots are all Christian.

>The Jews thought (and think) that they are God's chosen people, but when Jesus came and said: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus", the Jews claimed He couldn't be their Messiah, so they convinced Pontio to crucify Him. Is exactly because Jesus was for all humanity and not only for the Jews that (((they))) killed Him, and since that moment, every nation in the entire globe see Jews as a negative influence to any country they appear in. And with good reason, every Catholic / Christian nation up until Vatican II and some decades before, had prohibition or persecution of Jews.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23

Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

>takes Israel literally
>implying God would favor a house of gays and atheists

wew

I have a gf but she won't have sex with me anymore, I donno guys, been 2 months, living together for 4 years.

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

how do I get a girl to want to fuck me again? Gf sees it as a 'chore' idk maybe im just bad at sex

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

You beat the same dead horse every single time the thread goes up with a bunch of bullshit that you specifically made and thought up before you came.

Fuck off.

No one here wants to debate you.

Get married and worship God together.

You honestly believe christians are going to debate? yeah i dont think so it would take these massive posts. We've already gone over this the 1000000 fucking thread. All these responses are towards christcucks that kept moving the goal post or changing the subject entirely. Christians = KIKES slimy little fuckheads that keep slipping through your fingers every time you think you have them JUST LIKE KIKES.

Christianity as a whole is about betrayal

You people may love to notice that Jesus made two sword references, but Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding

Indeed, the second sword reference was very explicit who the sword would be pointing at, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household" (anything else would contradict both "love your enemies and lend them anything they want" and "if someone does not his own family, your wife, children and yourself he can't be my follower")

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

I mean really, what is even the point of this nonsense?

You just like the idea of sucking a jewish war god cock every second for eternity? is that it?

If not, what exactly attracts you to this insane cult, which Pope nowadays outright calls for the invasion of Europe!

eastern rome remained christian and got cucked and by god, it got cucked hard, to this day their capital is still turk and muslimn

to believe that Christianity is about making empires strong is absurd

Why did Saint Augustine write that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches to the Greek Orthodoxs actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

you even talk about spaniards, you do know this religion of power of yours didn't prevent them from being occupied by Islam for 700 years right?

Early Christians seemed to believe in what you call "fake liberal christianity". It is not a surprise: Sup Forums christians call citing what Jesus actually said "strawmen"

Let me guess, what Jesus actually meant the opposite of everything he said!

When Jesus stopped Peter from attacking the Romans and asked him to follow his example and carry his own cross instead, do you believe that Jesus actually meant the opposite?

That he actually wanted Peter to start a revolt and start killing Romans? That he wants his followers to be assertive and defeat their enemies military?

When Paul said that you should never revolt against your Government, Paul was talking the opposite as well? That people were supposed to fight against The Romans to create the Kingdom of Earth and Deus Vult?

It is you who has created a religion in which Jesus always means the opposite of what he said, and early Christians were wrong

yet you call me pointing that out, strawmanning somehow

Do you even know what a strawman is?

> le Christianity made the west meme

absolute insane nonsense

western law system are based off Roman Law, which existed before Christianity existed

western languages are based on indoeuropean languages, Malta is the only western country with semitic languages root

Most of the religious symbolism of the West is pagan as well, christian trees, easter, etc

the american constitution of 1789 does not even mention Jesus anywhere, and has the separation of state and church as one of its most explicit declarations

the founding fathers and most of western people for the last 1000 years have been deists. Whenever someone tried to take Jesus seriously, things went wrong very fast.

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding. Doing anything else would have contradicted everything else he had said before

Indeed, the only other time Jesus mentioned a sword reference he was VERY explicit against whom the sword would be pointing at

PROTIP: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household"

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

When will your IQ be high enough to not conflate Catholicism and Christianity? And you realize all of Christianity's forgiveness is in the faith that God will do the ultimate smiting?

Can we have one fucking Christian thread without pagan shitters coming and posting every single poorly researched, out of context copypasta about "le two fucking thousand year old jewish conspiracy to destroy stronk pagan europe"

Don't forget the strawmen.

God doesn't even exist you dumb cunts!!!