White privilege

>UN: "30 billion could end world hunger forever, thats not even 1% of your yearly GDP, US and Europe!"

>US, Europe: "Nah lets rather spend hundreds times that money on war, technology and space travel."

You will STILL deny the existance of white privilege.

Dear fellow white people...

...its our fault that there is still hunger in the world. So lets stop being so ignorant and selfish and fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2016/08/foreign-aid-these-countries-are-the-most-generous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait until we deal with these ingrate savages. They'll be lucky to go back to mud huts and an average lifespan of 40.

Why aren't Africans giving us money?
We have poor people here in America who live in food insecure homes.
Africans need to do something about our poor people, it is their responsibility.

Cost to teach niggers how to feed themselves and behave in a civilized society? Priceless, because it can’t be done.

If you’re really a white person, I would love to watch you bleed to death you fucking self loathing cuckold. You probably let niggers fuck your girl so you can alleviate your white guilt. You are a plague. An offshoot of the disease of niggerization. You all need to be eradicated like the diseases you are.

Ah, yes, lets give away our wealth to some poor niggers down in Africa!

Truth is, if they can't feed themselves then they arn't destined to live. Besides, I doubt the world is worse off without a bunch of tribal barbarians running amok.

same copy pasta again
lets the niggers and beaners starve to death then u dont have to ufkcing pay for them

Cost to end world hunger for 1 year: 30 billion. Do Africans learn to stop having 10 kids, manage resources and farm? No. Cost to end world hunger for 1 year: 60 billion. Do Africans learn to stop having 10 kids, manage resources and farm? No. Cost to end world hunger for 1 year: 120 billion. ... continue ad infinitum

>NGO's start feeding all the starving niggers in AIDSfrica
>niggers start breeding more because they are basically rabbits but worse
>population explodes
>exponentially more starving niggers

Yep feeding them all is gonna totally solve the problem THIS time even though it has made everything worse the last 50 times you did it. They stripped the land of trees and hunted precious wildlife such as Rhinos and Elephants to near extinction but thats not important was is important is making this plaque race even more numerous and then transporting it to other continents to destroy their natural environment and displace their local human species.

>~800 million people considered undernourished in the world.
>$35 each will feed them for their entire lives.

This argument is simply invalid.

30 Billion would end world hunger, but for how long? Make your research before you make shit claims.
This number is the result of calculating how much it would cost to give ONE meal to each person that has been calculated to be hungry worldwide.
After that happens, the next day each and every one of those people will be hungry again. So, it would cost 30 Billion to end hunger for one day. What about ending hunger for a year?
30 Billion x 365.
737 Billion per year is much less than that.
TDLR you’re fucking stupid

Underrated desu

This post should have ended the thread.

They cannot sustain themselves. Wall off the entire continent Deport all nogs around the world back tot he open air penal colony and leave them all to rot there forever with the occasional dusting of napalm.

This desu. Ending world hunger involves feeding everyone and all their offapring for the rest of their life and there being to hungry people for the rest of history. How dense does one have to be to believe the 30 billion to feed everyone forever meme.

Itemize the 30 Billion right now.

How would you get it to every single person who is hungry? Does it account for future population increases? How long is world hunger "Cured" for 30 Billion?

>dear fellow white people

30 billion would never end world hunger.

That is just enough for niggers to quadruple and the next 5 years it's 200 million

This is so stupid. How do you end world hunger? By just giving out free food or is there an actual plan to create an infrastructure in Africa?
The Chinese are doing it now but not getting much headway according to the Empire of Dust documentary.

>id/pol/yps letting the non-white bourgeoisie off the hook and ignoring the poverty and hunger in every capitalist country

Leave your spooks out of it. We communists are egalitarian: all porkies, regardless of race or sex, get the bullet.

> US takes 30 Billion to give food to all the poor countries
> Flood 3rd world markets with free food
> Local farmers go out of business
> 3rd world countries are now even poorer.

lrn2economy

Famine, plague, pestilence and war are the only population controls on that Godforsaken continent. You don't deal with an insect problem buy providing a food source.

UN stands for:
Useless
Niggers.
Sage.

>$30 billion

You mean all the African nations can't scrape this money together to feed themselves? Africa has a combined GDP of somewhere between 2.5 and 5.5 trillion. What's the problem?

By the time China is done with them they will be working in sweat shops and unstable mines.

Porky lives in Africa too, user. Even America doesn't house or feed all its citizens.

If nobody starves, how do you expect them to scare people into slaving away to make them richer?

> It's our fault Africans still don't know how agriculture works in the year 2017

/thread

>feed 30 billion worth of food to nigs
>nigs are fat and happy = population explosion
>30 bil becomes 60 bil
>fat and happy = more babbys
>60 to 90 bil
>all of europe is kangz
>gg world

I would willfully give the money if it was for a mass sterilization program and it would also solve the hunger crisis.

>Its our fault that niggers havent gotten farming down in almost 10,000 years of civilization.

Same retarded thread gets copied and posted every now and then, just report.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Kill yourself faggot

Their own problem, they wanted independence to live in shit huts. Not my problem.

They have the money to do it themselves.

>Even America doesn't house or feed all its citizens.

But Americans should give money to starving Africans instead of starving Americans? Because that is what is happening, Satan.

>4%
what only the ones with blue eyes?
white people make up about 21% of the world population
so white women make up about 10% of the world population
compared to black women which are only 8%

you stupid stormniggers and your divide and conquer shit need to kyselves

If you increase the amount of food available to a population, their population swells to match. Conversely, when the amount of food available falls, the population declines. This is ecology 101. Unfortunately, when it's a human population, lefties lose their shit over the second part, and work to make additional food surpluses available to the population in question, fueling ever-rising populations that are incapable of feeding themselves. If you need a reason, I'd imagine it has something to do with a combination of guilt over shit they personally never did, the racism of lowered expectations ("We HAVE to help, there's no way they can do it on their own!"), and thinking of third-world countries and their citizens as pets.

Yeah, for how long that problem will be solved? 1 month? 1 week? 1 day? Don't kid yourself

>forever

No.

>deeply rooted guilt and self-hate
>"dear fellow white people..."
No you piece of shit.

>could end
Uh-huh. If i pointed my gun to the sky and pulled the trigger the bullet could fly to the moon.

Stop fucking spamming this thread, Jesus, mods sort this shit out FFS!

Send money, the warlords steal it. Send food, the warlords steal it. Somehow get the food directly in the hands of the starving, and they will eat and and make more niglets, who will soon be starving and making their own niglets

>end world hunger forever

Stupid goy.

Africans are the richest people in the entire world. They should be feeding us.

>grey skin
>blue hair
...Rick?

Low-quality bait. Very, very low quality bait.

Ending world hunger by sending food for them, right.

Misleading. If we weren't bombing the shit out of everyone the cost to feed the world would be way higher.

also
>end world hunger forever
pic related

The world doesn't want us to be the global police, but expect us to solve all of its problems. Fuck off.

>feeding niggers

>30 billion could end world hunger forever
Bullshit

Also, aren't we just a bunch of impure mutts? Why don't you do the white thing and end world hunger?

The world produce enough food to feed 12 billion people. We actually have to not only place severe quotas to ensure food production don't get out of hand, we also have to burn about half of our food because there is no one to buy it.

Every country in Africa, except maybe one every decade due to the climate, is self sufficient, or at least would be if it were not for the local instability.

It's not working sempai

>The US, unsurprisingly, comes top when looking at total spend. Last year, it gave over $30 billion either as bilateral aid or through international organizations such as the World Bank or UN.

weforum.org/agenda/2016/08/foreign-aid-these-countries-are-the-most-generous/

Coast to end world hunger for a day maybe.

Likely closer to $30 Trillion.

Can someone explain to me where this stupid ass meme that other countries need to take care of some foreign place for FREE? Instead of putting that money towards one's own country we are now expected to take care of some backwards shithole that has been that way for a very long time?

30 billion today, 90 billion tomorrow, 270 billion the day after that. Niggers take, take, take and take. When the fuck will niggers start giving?

U.S can spend its money however the fuck it wants. And an aircrfat carrier is always a better investment than a horde of ugly niglets.

It's not our responsibility to save a bunch of worthless niggers.

Want to know how we got so much money and a developed country?
We built it, it wasn't given to us.

This meme needs to die.
Here is how you need to think of this op:
You are well to do. I’m your neighbor. I have 9 kids because I’m careless. Oh I can’t support them. Since you are doing well please help my family survive.
Now my kids are grown up and they’re all having 9 kids as well. Also they need material aid now as well neighbor. No biggie right? Great.
If this doesn’t mak sense to you I will povide you a link to a bitcoin address you can send money to and I will send it to Africa for you.

fuck off assholes stop blaming white people for coloureds not taking care of their own

Ok, who has the screen shot of the peace corp's chap?

Sage

It's literally been millions of years for humanity, and supposedly, groids were the first ones here. How long will it take before their race gets off the teet and starts fending for themselves?

>'fix' world hunger
>war lords horde and destroy the food to torture their citizens with
And hunger is very temporary compared to long-term defense. I don't want people to go hungry, but the root of the problem isn't giving access to food.

Shit skins will be shit skins. Give them money, they will need more. Give them more money, and they will need even more. If for some reason you decide to stop with the gibs, they will chimp out, and blame whitey; again.

Just let the dumb nigger die. Maybe a bottleneck in their "civilization" will be the catalyst for improved intelligence as a species, and maybe they'll just all fucking die.

Good for the world either way.

(OP)
>4% of the world population
>Responsible for the world
really joggles the foggles

>end world hunger
you mean feed 200 million africans who can't feed themselves so that there will be 500 million africans who can't feed themselves in 10 years. good plan

>non whites don't exist in the military
>american non whites do not get protected by the military
>non whites are not at the head of the military like Obongo
also feeding starving people in a desert will not help them as they will continue to reproduce and it's a fucking desert so they can't use their prosperity to farm

Direct subsidation of food destroys local agriculture industry you baiting tard.

UN: Let's have Saudi Arabia chair our Human Rights Commision.

if we knew 30 bil could stop world hunger why hasnt everyone chipped in to end it yet. America cant do everything

>destroys local agriculture industry
If only it also destroyed the related equipment.

and why should there be a international welfare system? we dont get to dictate policy for countries who get foreign aid

fuck that shit. how about if any one ever gives them water desalinization plants again they dont destroy them as they did with the ones america gave them. it was working fine and then some tards literally just beat the fucking thing to death. niggers can go hungry

>30 billion to feed people literally one time
>Every place they live still sucks
>Still produce nothing but more starving people

Sunk costs. Buy guns.

Obvious bait, at least I hope so, but why are they waiting for someone else to feed them, why not develop their countries like Europe and others did, food and money don’t fall from the sky in Western world

And the politicians who have had the power to raise taxes to accomplish that have done nothing. They failed. So, exactly WHO would be in charge of making sure the money raised would accomplish this goal.

Stand in line with the other pipe-dreamers.

Africans hate Europeans, why the fuck should Europeans/Americans help them.

It is not Whites' duty to feed them, fuck you. The Niggerish race still exists only because bleeding hearts are allowing it. Hunger is the fault of their own stupidity, not us - saged

They're sub-human. You can't stop natural selection.

The white man giving Africans things is probably what caused this massive population boom and subsequent food crisis in the first place. Also, let's just sit and think about all the wars/genocides that have been prevented thanks to the threat of the worlds only superpower getting involved. The U.S. military has done more humanitarian work that the U.N. ever has, to be sure.

I bet we could solve the problem by just genociding them for a lot less than 30 billion

>stormniggers
Wow, so strong, so hurtful! Oh wait, nice sauce faggot

>Feed them for a year
>Niggers start rapidly breeding like the pests they are.
>Spends 40-60 billion on the next annual spending because even more niggers are starving.

There's no way that paying for their meals would help at all. It would only perpetuate the eternal starvation their population has because they refuse to till their own soil and feed themselves.

You clearly don't know how poor stupid hungry people work. If they were all fed, they'd double in number until they were hungry and in need of aid again.

They wouldn't magically start making good decisions and "break the cycle". These are not intelligent, hardworking people we're talking about. These are retards with tons of kids and no worthwhile source of income and absolutely no intention of fixing either of those things.

Where the fuck are you getting those numbers?

White Europeans, world wide are less that a billion people (less that 900 million)
Blacks (and we are just taking niggers here) world wide are over 2 billion.

>niggers
>civilization

This commie knows

Africans live on some of the richest land in the world and still can't feed themselves. FAIL, especially when animals have no problem feeding themselves. Propping them up with gibs is a detriment to them. They'll just keep reproducing without carrying their own weight. That distorted form of altruism will just breed more misery. I'm sure there are Africans who understand this, but their voice is drowned out by ignorant who want gibs.

SAGE

Basically, it's what it would cost to give everyone in Africa food.
117billion per year. Keep in mind that cost would increase over time, as Africa's population continues to increase over time.
So we'd basically be feeding Africa constantly increasing their population which would increase the cost every year. Do you see how this will end?

>white europeans
so... what you exclude white Americans?

Someone add the coup to that list