I'm a late to the party but I've done it!

I've posted 10 it's ok to be white signs around this school. Let's see if it gets on to the news tomarrow lol

Other urls found in this thread:

k12.wa.us/HomelessEd/Data.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting them at a school
Are you fucking retarded?

a middle school even

a middle school, not even a high school
you should have targeted as university where they maximize on their anti white rhetoric

Haha epic. Post your Facebook so we can follow you for updates

this is the biggest fucking cringe fest I've ever seen on Sup Forums
OP I am disappoint, you'd be better off going around and tearing them down before someone inevitably IDs you from the pics you put up, save yourself a little hurt before the hammer comes down
genuine pity

This... All that will happen is that some faggot kids will rip them down and OP will get exposed.
Should've done it at a university.

if this works even 1/100 times, i guess it's worth it

You're wearing a fetish mask you utter fucking faggot

>recognizing a fetish mask
>knowing it's a gay fetish

I hope this is a troll but I have my doubts

middle school faggot found Sup Forums is 18+

Ignore the naysayers, you did good kid.

At a middle school? How is this helpful?

this

>And wolf, stay off the dance floor.

>At a middle school? How is this helpful?
He did nothing wrong.

The further this message proliferates the better. He didn't alter the original message, which is the one golden rule.

And if even one low rate newspaper does an article on it it is a political/propaganda victory. They can't help but report what the slogan is when they write about it, and the slogan alone is enough to convince anyone the article is bullshit.

>posts it at a middle school

hey littlefag, while your in middle school focus on working out and learning. Don't go full 1488 unless youre 18+, /fit/ enough to fight a nig, and smart enough to argue your points

Okay, he dindu nuffin, but at a middle school?
People will just rip it down and think nothing of it. At a university, however, it would cause an uproar. OP just wasted his time.

still gets the message out.
and repeating criticism over and over again when its ignored the first time doesn't work that well on Sup Forums.

This.

>your
OP, don't listen to this low IQ nigger. Good job.

>OP just wasted his time.
No, he didn't. Every successful deployment counts. I don't care if it's at a university, down a side street or at the top of Ben Nevis.

>at the top of Ben Nevis.
That would be amazing.

Teach them when they are young Sup Forums

>posts deleted
what happened bros

A challenger approaches

OP getting antsy over OPSEC because he posted pictures where you could see his skin tone/eyes.

atleast we know he's actually white

I'll post an update tomarrow around lunch.

If you actually want this to kick off, get a different (old) burner phone, use it to take pictures of the site as well, then proxy up and send an email reporting it as a hate crime to your local newspapers.

Journalists are lazy cunts and like when a story falls in their lap. Especially one about
>muh racism
Even though nothing racist has been done.

He is right next to a bike rack where I posted one lol. Once he leaves I'll check it.

>live posting
OK, you shouldn't do this. Someone will dox the location and send people to find you.
Put up the posters, take the pictures, put post nothing until you are back home.

I'm going to have to call it quits. Phone at 4%. He is not leaving.

Stop posting and put it on airplane mode so you get ten minutes instead of five. Use this extra ten minutes to put up posters and take pictures. Unless you've run out of posters of course.

Also I hope you looked up avoiding printer ID markings.

In Washington state there are about 16,600 homeless caucasian children, and 4,300 homeless African American children.

You read that right:
16,600 caucasian children homeless, versus
4,300 African American children homeless, versus
11,600 hispanic children homeless.

data: k12.wa.us/HomelessEd/Data.aspx

Nice

He was skating

lol

What's a gay fetish mask?

He already posted a pic of the school where hes doing this at in OP. maybe no one on Sup Forums right now lives in Ellicott maryland

Good job annon. Its never too late to be white. We are gonna keep this party rockin for a loooong time yet. As a matter of fact I havnt even shown up yet. I bet most of these faggots here havnt either. As for the placement, you are Right On Target. Rustlin jimmies is only half of the equation. If anyone needs to hear IOTBW its middle school kids. I remeber what it was like listening to my social studies teachers pile on the white "guilt". I remember what it was like having to share the bus and the classrooms and hallways with the monkeys. If we dont start telling each other IOTBW no one else will. Im prod of you (OP). Now I guess I better get my ass out there and post some flyers.

Probably because its very very very liberal lol

thanks man. There is an elementary school literally right next to it lol. maybe I should post some there tomorrow.

Yeah but those white kids don't know what it's like to be homeless

you should target a preschool lol

your mom called. she said she will pick up some hot pockets on the way home from her booty call

What if I told you that middle school teachers are mostly women and that all of them went from high school, to university, and back to middle school?

The kids won’t care but the teachers will.

Op: Are you a student there?

he who holds the youth holds the future, user

>middle school
You have to be 18 to post here, faggot.
But you should tell all the non-Whites at you school that they have to go back.

>Middle school

Can't believe anyone on Sup Forums is allowed within 150 yards of schools.

no

Agreed

lol

i don't go to that school..

>Different ID
Please tell me you're not posting from a school/public computer now

No

That's exactly what someone who is a student there would say

What do you hope to accomplish?

To redpill some 12 yearolds

There is no late. It is a never ending campaign.

wtf is gay shit and why is on the front page?