ITT: We present arguments that even Liberals can't refute

I'll start: Blacks have an avg
iQ of 81.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzaFwo64Imo
nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America lives in a form of soft communism.

Israel is pure evil.

13% of the population commits 52% of murders.

The founding fathers defined niggers as 3/5ths of a person.

If you pass a simple voting ID law apparently blacks become too confused to vote.

Yes, however. The few intelligent black people are the most red pilled.

Also black community was fine ((something)) happened. Sure hwite man can fix it with help of some rare black individuals.

Jews are inverted humans. Everything we hold dear, find beautiful, or value...they perceive in a completely opposite way. When we bring beauty they see ugliness and want to destroy it. It's their world and we're decorating it with shit and they want to clean it.

Jews are demons.

there are only 2 genders and race is not a social construct it's biology

Blacks have roughly quadruple the homicide rate compared to whites in the US according to the cdc(likely much higher due to unsolved cases)

So did Asian countries before industrialization. Meaningless point.

Shit causes disease and some people put it on their dick and mouth.

The time for arguments is over, user.

>t. Nigger
That's just American blacks, real nignogs fare much worse.

We should never have purchased African slaves.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzaFwo64Imo

Why argue when you can state facts?

This thread converted me to a taco supreme.

Statistics is not an argument, it is merely a fact that can be used to motivate the reason you argue a certain point

he said liberals, not republicans

molly looks a little rough. too many red pills

>1
liberals hate Israel

The Alt-Right is racist.
Even liberals can't refute that.

Diversity doesn't work the majority of the population is self segregating.

this

I feel like Peterson and Bannon are a stretch. Literally everyone in the media or academia is jewish funded in some way, and I doubt either are zionists.

You can narrow it down even more, like 2% of the population. Fatherless young black males commit around 1/2 the crime in the USA.

Beat me to it. Statistics on crime and IQ really are the only "red pill" that anyone needs.

Bannon made his fortune from Seinfeld, he was a producer.

let T be the time when fetus become alive
i.e T-1ms it's moral to abort the fetus, but at T+1ms it's not.
during pregnancy there is no major biological change in a baby that happens in the span of 2ms, therefore either:
1) T is before pregnancy
2) T is after pregnancy

Number 2) is not valid, because aborting after pregnancy is murder, therefore T is before pregnancy, i.e. conception.

Q.E. motherfucking D.

fuck leftists.

Broken families are the worst problem in the USA at this time, where ever it is it is a problem, but it is most prevalent in the black community.

turd world labor undermines unions and is a tool of the corporate Jew.

but that's not an argument

Blacks have higher gene frequencies of less active forms of the MAO-A gene compared to Whites.

If you want to be specific. Black males between 14-49 only make up 3.1% of US population but commit 43% of all murders.

>Questionable origin
What does that even mean? That you don't have access to their family tree?

Differance is that asains industrialized themselfs and are now at about 105-110 on average.

Fatherless drops it by half.

Center for disease control??

No they didn't

Before my "red pilling" I always laughed at Christian conservatives decrying the decline of the traditional family, but now I totally get it. It really is the root of all social problems. Although I'm still not especially religious, it's my opinion that if fathers would stand up then all of our problems would be greatly diminished.

Exactly, feggit. Republitards have a sexual attraction to Israel and being their little cuckh*lds.

Lmao no, Asians before industrialisation were still leagues ahead of niggers intellectually

The truth is racist. Liberals are too weak minded to handle it

Yup, a good complete family keeps you in check by ridiculing you......in a loving way.

It's amusing how stormies are keen on outing everybody near them as a jewish agent. And the closer and more commited you are to their retarded ideas, the deeper they will dig into your heritage to proclaim you a jew and call it a day. I mean, literally everybody is on this fucking picture, and whoever isn't there is absent only because a person who edited that is unaware about him. Even SJWs don't prey on each other with such ruthlessness.

Indeed. I would have said it provides role models, discipline, and a better quality of life that a second income brings paying off after adolescence, but you're still right.

>cuckh*lds
What is this retarded shitposting tactic? How am I supposed to read "wh*tes"?

Saved. I am going to put that under a big picture of a traditional family and hold it up at the next pride parade. Minus the redditor part of course.

They would just say that IQ-tests are not accurate and just a white invention to oppress black people.

A muticultural society is less stable by default compared to a monocultural society as it is impossible to satisfy the values and wishes of all the various cultures when governing it.

I can say anything to my family, just for laughs sometimes.

thats the worst graph I've ever seen

holy fuck this is retarded..

Iq studies are racist and flawed

the reason black IQ is so high, at 81, is because American blacks, on average, have 20% white genes.
The black IQ in America in black without white admixture is around 75.

blacks would have an IQ if they had better nutrition and access to education.

higher IQ also has to do with the nutrition of the parents as well. before they make their kids.

it takes generations to raise an average from 81 to 100 but with enough good food and education it can be done for blacks as well

nice sauce faggot, nature itself hates niggers

Wrong, IQ is not linked to education but DNA, brain size, development and brain wiring

Is that Eric paddock?

Kek

>altright
kys

>implying he's not a shill
>implying you aren't a fucking idiot to be swallowing his bait

Tests themselves are racist. Countless studies have shown that blacks and Hispanics perform much, much worse on any standardized testing than their white and Asian peers. (Source: nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html
of course there are countless other sources for this basic fact)

This clearly means that testing someone's knowledge after they've learned about a topic is itself racist, and NOT that certain groups of people who happen to be more closely genetically related to chimpanzees than whites are stupid.

Fucking retard, that is conjecture, not a fact.

source?