Realistically, should an alien mother-ship start orbiting one of our states...

Realistically, should an alien mother-ship start orbiting one of our states, what is the standard course of action for the us government? I mean you can't just attempt to shoot it down like another countries aircraft since you might not know if they come in peace or might retaliate with bigger guns

Other urls found in this thread:

unit731.org/experiments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

We nuke the bastards.

This movie seemed to predict the migrant crisis and how people feel about it. Am I wrong?

>Realistically, should an alien mother-ship start orbiting one of our states, what is the standard course of action for the us government?

Argue and achieve nothing.

Big if true.

We must first find out if they are attractive or at least have functioning genitalia.

I thought it was a thinly veiled allegory of Apartheid.

We would have to give them all our pepes and hope they leave us in peace. Don't tell the feds about your rarest most prized pepes though, we can't let them get our best.

Please, these kind of questions could be resolved with just thinking without having to write a damn thread on /pol.

The Solar warden would knock it out before it even got to our Van Allen Belt.

That's only if the Dark Fleet let it enter our Solar System and didnt shoot it down first.

do nothing
if they can travel here with a big ship they can destroy us in the blink of an eye

I'm totally down for cornholing some sweet Pleaidian poontang.

Here's way I thought migrant crisis

>space niggers show up out of the blue
>most are starving and dying
>most are useless
>only a handful smart enough to lead them
>libcucks feels
>let them stay but in a camp, like migrant camps
>aliens slowly leach into society
>cause destruction and crime
>libcucks say it is a misunderstanding from cultural differences
>people get fed up and want them moved (we are here)
>right wing squads prepare to round them up and put them in an internment camp, forced abortions to control their numbers

Min-May still pisses me off.

If a ship of that size is able to float in the atmosphere quietly and be space-worthy, its safe to assume they are able to fire projectiles at speeds normies cannot comprehend. If anything can harness energy enough for interstellar travel they automatically outgun us.

When you take into account that they've probably done some recon on us first, its too late when we see em. They obviously want to be seen.

There should be evacuation and/or quarantine in a radius so large the object cannot be seen atleast with a naked eye, preferrably longer. After this is done, communications attempts should be made with prime number based system or other relatable means. Then we just see what happens.

Use of force would be suicide.

What if it's the Ayyy Doggos that brought the Finns to Earth?

cuck

Fuck off we're full

our political people would attempt communication, and once they get zapped, our military would throw everything at them, then once they're zapped, we become slave batteries.

This is the response I had but then I felt it would be a cuck move. Depending on the leader, I'd imagine something like give x amount of time to respond (any type) and if no response, fire at will. I mean you can only stay cucked waiting for so long. Clearly other nations would think it some kind of enemy trick and fire automatically.

Is tonight Project Blue Beam?

grab the nearest person with a cold and make em cough in my face (war of the worlds ref)

>implying our monkey-tier nukes can do anything vs their anti-matter powered energy shields.

Get on Sup Forums immediately and scream HAPPENING!

The propulsion system of any interstellar vessel is a more powerful weapon than anything humanity is currently capable of fielding.

Aids

I've read the book and don't get it.

The director is South African and the movie was made years ago, it’s not a film about the current migrant crisis.
Elysium is a film by the same director about a migrant crisis but it was about a South African problem not an American one

>Implying Ayyys have any defenses against our Quaid.

Send russian hackers in a captured ayylmao ship to mess with their computahs for an insta win

I would pray to the hive mind of the creators.

It would be a hologram because nothing can get past the dome.

Also with the rare possibility of actually shooting it down it would crash and probably have a nuclear like explosion on said state.

Aliens died because they didn't have immunity from human deceases.

Yea but exploding shit is the same. Doesn't matter how advanced tech is, a modern bomb will blow it the fuck up. Sort of how simplistic rpgs shit on the most advanced tanks

I said predict in my original post.

This. I mean they have the higher ground.

with this cuck attitude no wonder we (you) would lose
don't underastimate the power of MEN

The aliens are here for are benefit, it's only right you share your resources with them.

Gaz. Gaz fix everything, right ?

>simplistic rpgs shit on modern tanks
If you arent using vatnik armor your tanks will be fine unless more modern anti tank weaponry is used
An RPG7 isnt going to down a Leopard or an Abrams

>see news
>giant UFO approaches!!
>continue fap/lurk/vidya gaem
>eventually get blown into pieces by cool independence day laser

nice

They better not...

If it lands in America we try to make contact then nuke it. If it lands in Cuckistani Europe they offer white women to it so they can fap watching foreign aliens impregnate white women as is the culture in modern Europe.

Well on any interstellar ship (especially a warship) you'd have to contend with:
>1
Any interstellar vessel is going to have a very robust debris shield which must necessarily protect it from nuclear-level impacts during transit.
>2
A propulsion system powerful enough to get them up to whatever their version of an acceptable travel speed is, if they're long lived then we might luck out because the drive will be weak, but if they're anything close to as impatient as we are their interstellar drive could be something like a fusion torch, Orion pusher plate, or antimatter torch, in which case if they want to kill us they'll just point the drive at us while they slow down and shit allover the planet.
>3
A highly robust power supply probably consisting of fusion reactors, more than enough to power conventional lasers or free electron lasers with enough juice to toast any missile, and cook ground targets with focused beams of X-rays or Gamma rays.

The analogy is poor because assuming we have contact with a hostile interstellar vessel (or we provoke one into becoming hostile) we're likely to be forced into an unconditional surrender.
Unless you can pull a militarized surface-to-space laser out of your ass no amount of bravado or "cuckcuckcuckcukcuckcuuuuuuuck!!1!11!" could possibly save humanity in a first contact scenario where we only have modern tech and we meet an interstellar alien who wants to fuck us up. Then again you're a typical kekistani invalid, you'd be as useless in a war against interstellar ayy-lmaos as you would be in any form of conflict outside an internet argument.

At our technological level, we're pretty much fucked. I mean on kardachev scale humanity is nearly 0, a space-fairing civilisation will probably be between 1 and 2. So even with all the goodwill and agresiveness in the world, the initial invasion will be over quickly but if they didn't exterminate us resistance will probably form (and with reverse engeneering) save us.

They're not sending us their best, folks. They're probably rapists. I assume some of them are ok, though. Believe me.

Sure it will, if fired at the tracks or specific places on the rear. Molotov on the air intake works too.

This

Realistically we'd probably get fucked hard if a species which could travel that easily in space wanted to fuck us over. They could literally just drop chunks of the moon on us.

If they have their shit in orbit they're either observing us or intending to make contact. Worst case scenario they're inclined to experimentation and don't care if our entire species gets wiped out, so they fuck with us not for our resources or anything but just to see what happens. For more information on how that would turn out, look here unit731.org/experiments/

This

Also these fucks could have tech that opens up rifts to star cores and dematerialized entire cities in nano seconds

How would you feel if they came to our planet and were open to questioning and shit, and we asked them about their energy source and they were just confused as fuck and said that nothing they have needs any "energy" and the universe doesn't work like that? Like they basically just come with proof that energy isn't necessary to run anything at all in any form and us needing to do that has been a complete anomaly, how fucking confused would you be?

Not confused but obviously really fucking interested in their proofs. I doubt such a thing is feasible much less plausible and completely improbable, but if they could pull it off I'd really want them to explain how assuming of course that we would even have the necessary context, frame of thinking, and cognitive capacity to understand it.

I'd also want to ask them how they removed their version of communists, so we could improve our own methods.

Who let the children into the room?

Absolutely true, why ARE you here user?

men are the most lethal deadly predator in the universe, all creatures bow before us.

We are the only species on the planet (and probably universe) that has no qualms about killing their own. We even kill our own family for petty reasons. We ENSLAVED WOLFES and turned them into docile little bitches ( literally ).
Within the last 2017 years we went from fighting with sticks and stone to FUCKING NUKES. WE CAN LITERALLY KILL OUR ENTIRE PLANET WITHIN SECONDS.

We may lose the first battle. But we would not lose the war. humanity always finds new ways to fuck shit up and DOMINATE our enemies.

I know things like, bravery, honor and strenght are all alien ( kek ) concepts to a cuck like you. But believe me, that humans are great at overcoming odds, conquering the unknown and dominating the dominant.

Hope that they are GAYLIENS and offer them Canada. That MAPLE FAG Trudeau is on his LGBT Crusade

If they wanted us gone they would make an airborne virus, with a long incubation period so it can spread around the world before anyone noticed. They would infect heavily populated areas first for maximum damage.

Easy. If they come in peace, we declare war. If they come in war, we surrender.

If the have mastered interstellar travel, they likely have the ability to launch a projectile through the planet at near light speed or some other devastating technology. Best strategy is to dust of the old knee pads and hope there jizz isn't toxic to humans.

See my earlier message about virus's, They would use small weapons we wouldn't even notice.
They only need to wipe out the leadership and major population areas.

We introduce them to rule 34 and all become fast friends. They give us all the hi tech at bro terms/rates.

>We are the only species on the planet (and probably universe) that has no qualms about killing their own.
Actually this isn't true at all, user. Many animals end are cannibalistic or hostile enough to murder rivals or enemy groups.

What if they are centrists?

The only concept I have little familiarity with is one that you kekistanis seem to have an intimate understanding of, that being terminal levels of stupidity. Tell me what is it about kekistanis that make almost all of you too dumb to live without the life support of welfare or your parents?

We let Joe Rogan talk to them in their language.

kek, not an arguement

>Realistically
>Aliens
We can see 13.7 light years in the visible universe and we have seen ZERO evidence of spacefaring civilization. They might exist but they are so vastly far away from us that we'll never interact.

We wouldn't need to do anything since;
1. There are likely no aliens in existence.
2. Any alien sighting that looks like the movies is highly suspect and most likely a hologram or created genetic hybrid which would be the case if world government is being pushed as a result.
3. In the event that it is an actual alien, we would most likely be powerless since their ability to travel here far supersedes any of our technology.
4. Most likely don't exist.

The probably account for hostilities. It's like when an animal control encounters a stray. They aren't going to kill it just because it's hostile.

If they have taken the time and resources to come to our planet and reveal themselves without making the first move and voicing their peacefulness they are most definitely death incarnate. hell will rain on us all that day.

>1. There are likely no aliens in existence.
>4. Most likely don't exist.

This isn't likely at all

My mind is ready.

Beam me up, I want to visit the oceans first though.

and you can prove otherwise trip fag?

Who invited the tripfag

>orbiting a state
>35,786,000 meters from earth's center for geostationary orbit

>pic related

US Government will steal that technic, as they always do, Americans Are to stupid for own inventions. Without Werner v Braun for example , they would try to Ride by bicycle to Mars.

whats the matter bro? why not refute me?

We negotiate a good deal in which we obtain the fabled Galactigates, and offer them some superdelegates in exchange.

Little do the aliens know, however, that they are just regular old dellies in disguise, Dahnald. But we'll be long gone before they ever find out, cruzing across the multiverse with relative ease.

Immediate and total destruction of the ship for violating our airspace

Getting your ass blasted over a 'cuck' meme is probably in no nations protoco.

You'd be literally the same as the naked south-east asian savages who hurl javelins at helicopters.

But hey, atleast youre not a 'cuck'.

Wrong!
During that movie it becomes pretty clear that Bloomkamp does not like niggers.
This movie was about niggers flooding into SA from Bostwana and Simbabwe during the 1990s.
These niggers were full blown bush-nigger spear chuckers.

Ask some SA-user! They will tell you more.

>infinite universe
>aliens likely don't exist

> make virus which targets human dna only
> drop into atmosphere and contaminate everything
> humans all dead virus destroys itself

NORAD tracks 1600 UFOs per year already and dont shoot at any. Theres already protocol in place.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE US SPENDS 600 BILLION DOLLARS ON THEIR ALIEN DESTROYING MILITARY?!

>Realistically

it will NEVER happen.

if and when we come into contact with 'aliens' we will cease to exist within 24 hours. period. end of story.