Help me not being a racist anymore

I know there are violent blacks, high IQ satanic jews and raping arabs... but I want all this to stop. I seriously want people to get the fuck along without violence and rapes.

We share this fucking planet and this will go on forever until I stop it. Help me to overcome my anger.

Step number one. Get off Sup Forums for literally one day.

>but I want all this to stop.
Remember, the ride never ends.

I know it's tiring brother, I'm tired too. But we need to push on and normalize European pride / consciousness.

We need to fight so that we may secure our existence, let us bare the pain and not our children

I think this is bigger than Sup Forums.

Be persuasive

Come on, you live in Sweden. One day of contact with the real outside world will cure you of racism.

It will end one way or the other.

Try pic related

Yes but a global peace treaty would not be bad. We need to send people back to their countries, as every race need their own space.

I don't think true multicultural societies are possible at all. We need segregated countries working together.

TFW can't see if you are being sarcastic or an actual retard. No face.

there is only one solution.. the final one.

Tried it, it makes you mentally ill. I love truth and science and cannot lie to myself or ignore basic facts of life.

Also a good solution would be to ask this question anywhere other than Sup Forums

And maybe have a different opinion than this

The daily grind of it is maddening, that I can sympathize with.
Progress is being made, though. A lot of progress.
"growing pains" is an apt phrase. No one said the transition to a type 1 species would be easy.

Well I hope it does not come to that, and I seriously believe it is not needed if we can stop this perverted madness in time.

Segregation and walls is how we get along.

Yes we share the planet, but to best get along, we shouldn't have to also share territories, legal systems, institutions...

Go volunteer in a community you feel that is beneath you. You might actually get along and learn about other perspectives.

He looks cute nice pretty blue eyes

as long as differences in peoples exist there will be conflict/war.

Yes. This seems to be totally true. We can have "multicultural" areas in countries where people can live that need/want this kind of society.

But most people suffer from turning entire countries into mixed hellholes.

If not, at least you tried and you now know the truth.

But there will always be differences in people. Lets imagine the jewish dream comes true and everyone is a brownie. There will still be differences between the brownies worth fighting for.

Be at peace with the world. You don't have to agree with what's going on, but realize that whatever happens will happen, good or bad, whether you want it to or not. Stop trying to convince people of your position and feel "correct", which places you above others. If you want to embrace the brotherhood of earth, you need to start seeing everyone as a part of the big organism that we are a part of. In reality, we are the same thing - Earth, and even further than that, we are the solar system, the galaxy, and the universe. We should certainly take an interest in what is happening on Earth, but do not be overly upset when things do not go our way. Remember, suffering and death are a fact of life, and we were meant to experience them. Do not try to prevent our downfall. Humanity has disobeyed the laws of nature for too long, and now it is time for us to pay the price. Whatever happens, it's how nature, or God, however you want to think of it, intended.

This. Tbh, i want the retarded left to have their own utopia in Commiefornia. It will make for great reality TV. Unfortunately, without splitting up the country, the whole thing is a mess. Let the scum wipe themselves out then roll in and finish off whatever remains.

I grew up with the other perspective, that is why I initially turned racist. I am older now and looking for realistic alternatives.

But I want white genocide to stop.

>white genocide
Yyyyyeah you're hopeless
Next

You can't go back Cypher, the red pill is forever.

and there you have it. the answer. it never ends

Everyone is a bigot until they get a sniff. Get off Sup Forums and bang some foreign wymn

You will be stuck this way.

I banged man... did I bang.. it is a separate issue from all this.

The jews built a wall to keep nigs out and pay the ones who are there to leave. Segregation works.

I live in a town with 20% white people.
In the 50's, it was a small rural village with no stranger.

My country is 30% non white (not non French, non white, ethnic French are probably already a minority). In the 50's, it was 95%.
Half a million keep coming every year in the country. There is no reason to believe it will ever stop.

Tell me more about the demographic switch. What sort of space magic will make it stop at 49%.

There must be a way. I want there to be a way.

I believe we need to restore order first and foremost. We need to clear out darkies from the west and then have a serious discussion about what to do in the future.

Right now we are on the path to a total race war. You know what happens when us whites chimp out, shit gets real.

I agree user but last night seeing big hollywood jew stars make a billboard with mel gibson holding a tiki torch "saying you will not replace us". Fuckin triggered the hell out of me. I want things to get better but activism can get ugly pending on who is leading the crusade

Emotionally yes. I hope I can use some logic and keep my emotions in check.

the only way to obtain peace is through superior firepower and a willingness to use it

We need to be in a position of power to discuss terms of peace. Right now us whites are being fucked straight up the ass.

I am not saying we should roll over and die. We should take control and then be fair and not seek revenge.

The way is to not make conflict and be a peaceful person yourself. There's no reason to be rude to anyone for anything

More people of other nationalities living in your country isnt genocide, it's not like they will go all christopher columbus on you.

I totally agree.

But instead of gassing them, this time let's use a non-logical strategy and create a framework for humanity based on segregation.

I am from sweden were 35% of all women have or will be raped by a muslim. Seriously man? I am saying this must stop and we will not kill them all but discuss terms for future co-operation.

>smoke the peace pipe
>AND DO IT PEACEFULLY

>it's not like they will go all christopher columbus on you.
Not yet anyway.

Don't be a faggot, your country is going the fucking drain and you want to be all lovey dovey with the fucking invaders, pull yourself together sven.

treat everyone as an individual. simple as that. and that stance is ironically right wing af these days, so, win-win.

>it's not like they will go all christopher columbus on you.
True. We won't get reservations and we will have to pay taxes.

Wtf do you mean future co-operation do you know that Turkey used to be a Christian country, they took over that country just like they are taking over yours.

I took a month off Sup Forums and decided to put the judgemental prick act on the side and decided to just travel around Scotland and speak to people.

That was in 2012 and I used to be a BNP supporter and now I honestly don't give a shit about politics/prejudice and stay here for the memes. Spend more time on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums than Sup Forums as well now. And limit Sup Forums to 2hrs a week.

>35% of all women have or will be raped by a muslim
I don't think that's true
Although I've heard somewhere that majority women experience sexual abuse sometime through their lifetime, in which case the only thing that proves is that there is a lot of muslims there.

The problem is there are people who just see that sentiment as weakness and will press their advantage for as long as they can and destroy you while you eternally turm the other cheek. Christianity is our weakness and will be our downfall.

The bad thing is that this racemixing will occur at the point that the caucasians have the smallest% of world population while the negroids have the largest.

There has never been such a large negroid population since civilization began and yet now in the 21st century we will see the great mixing of race. Well at least in white countries. Fairly sure asia will not mingle with arabs and africans, why would they? Why would anybody?

I need help too user. I used to love white ppl. Then I found pol and saw how you act behind closed doors. Your hate infected me. I cant even look at a white person anymore without thinking negatively. Ive become racist. I just want to go back to how I was.

It all started when I watched The Lion on youtube. My ego decided that people like that needed to be punished. In the end, I destroyed my soul and became the very thing I hated.

Hate destroys the hater.

We don't share this planet...
They're trying to wipe us out.
I could have settled for sharing. Our enemies do not! I wish we shared. But it's do or die.

I think that just sweden with their retarded policies

Once you go redpill, you never go back, because you cant look away from the truth.

If you want to stop rape, terrorism and fear then muslims and people with other violent ideologies have to go. Multiculturalism = violence. I dont think you want your children to grow up having to look over their shoulders for trucks every time they walk around in town.

It needs to stop

oh grow the fuck up you swedecuck

>wah wah why cant the entire universe be a safe space

And you consider yourself Swedish?!