Polosh people, who is going to pay for this shit?

And why are you putting them missiles on our border instead of the Russian border?

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/714171/Angela-Merkel-Germany-enough-migrant-crisis-Europe-take-more
spiegel.de/international/germany/refugee-policy-of-chancellor-merkel-divides-europe-a-1053603.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck the eu god bless amurriga

Prepping in case you send over a rainbow blitzkrieg of "EU reps," or just for when your brown hordes spill over from the civil war that slits your throat in your sleep, Hans Adul Amar

we demand exterritorial corridor to Hamburg to assure safety of our plumbers
you know it pal

Because we need to point them at our enemy.

Give them more gibs merkel

does she look like enemy?

>we demand exterritorial corridor to Hamburg to assure safety of our plumbers
counter proposal: all Polish HAVE to go back, all 3 million.

you want to expel my people and seize their wealth?
AJ WAJ LITERALLY HITLER NAZI 1939 AGAIN

pooland you need to pull your lads back into your country and get stronk if you want to be our ally

Poland strong, you are our eternal ally. For now.

we take back salvagable Poles and leave retarded element outside borders, may EU care about them

I love watching the Polaks use German guilt to cuck them. It is fucking priceless.

Kek Germany BTFO

Get fucked Germany.

This time we will invade you assholes before you can bring down Europe with Islam.

Its like you maggots didnt breed enough soldiers for WW3 so are importing in Muslims to fight for you.

prepare your angus

Because you’re now a Muslim country. Duh.

Simple. Germoney will.

Germs BTFO

>who is going to pay for this shit?
you are, that's the beauty of it

Well you guys started 2 World Wars.

you are you nazis HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

nothing personal

kekked but it's true

What business is it of yours, Kraut? Pay your fucking NATO debts you deadbeat loser, then you can squawk about Poland.

Don't worry they will have more than enough money to afford it once you give them the reparations you owe them hans.

forgot to post pic

we pay more than anyone else into the NATO budget

You are not wrong.

You should be thankful that we are taking such a humongous leftist shithole like Hamburg Off of you.

Best post of the day.

of course they had to charge us the highest possible price.

POLAND STRONK!
based

Raytheon is a great company. Got family working on the Radar. Good to see them doing well.

God damn I can't wait to see it shoot down EU """Army""" rockets.

Polish-French border when?

Fpbp

Who's a bigger threat to the west? Putin or Merkel?

Answer honestly, please.

Kek
quality post mate, welcome to use my benefits anytime

Fuck you hans, you fucking know why, dont sit here and fucking pretend

Merkel is only a threat to Germany.

Because the EU is a bigger threat to Europe than Russia.

You can deal with Putin, merkel went off the deep end once the "refugee" crisis started.

>Who's a bigger threat to the west? Putin or Merkel?
Trump. Honestly. Putin and Merkel are buddies.

we had zero refugees if you had not fucked up the muslim world

Topkek suck a dick krauts.
Prepare for American missiles soon. Poland doesnt want your shitty nigger tyranny

No

The only reason you still exist is to be part of NATO, if the USSR wasnt a threat don't think you wouldn't have become a footnote in history

Aaaaaaaaaand what stopped you from ENFORCING THE LAW (external eu borders)? Hm? Rapists wilkommenn ja?

who made you to let them in?

H.C Andersen Julemarked?

>ENFORCING THE LAW (external eu borders)?
Greece?

>who made you to let them in?
Greece and Bulgaria... and 1990s Schengen when we fired 80,000 border guards because Greece, Italy and Spain promised to protect Europe.

Thank you Poland you are becoming my new favorite best ally

Yeap blame everyone else. Yet I only see Germans holding up rapeugees welcome signs.

>says they pay the most into NATO
>15% is more then 22%
God we really did drain all the intelligent Germans. Pay debts

would be a real tragedy if a launcher failed and fired a couple of missiles on Berlin

That would be the British that fucked up the Muslim world. They let the Jews take Israel, the deceived us to fuck up Irans shit wit "muh commies," they created Pakistan. But hey man it's okay my country isn't being raped by Muslims right now so keep on ruining yours cuck

NATO = US

The US pays itself. We are Nr. 1 when it comes to external countries paying in.

are they still called Christmas market?

You're that dense ahmed? You know who's running this show, right? Merkel. She invited them, suspended dublin protocols and is trying to actively force other countries to "share the burden". All you had to do was to fucking turn them around to whichever country they came from (the country used to enter eu). AND actually support border patrols of those "entry" countries.

YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE JOB. Too late now. You lay the bed - you get raped in it. Get fucked. All WE have to do is to make sure you won't drag us down. Also - PAY DENBTS.

Wow you're an idiot. All of NATO is "external" countries.

Only makes sense that our nation should ally Europe's Mexico

>years of jewish holocaust shaming
>i wonder who could start ww3

It is Greece's job to protect Greece's border.

Defense*

NATO = US

The history revisionism of this nigger
You went apeshit when hungary started building the wall, threatening sanctions .
Your fucking NGOs are working 24/7 bringing shitskins to italy and greece

>This kills the neo commie brown cock lover kraut

Germany, obviously

Yes NATO is all of us.

Yep, and we've almost it a law to not serve halal meat at official Institutes.

germans lol

Mmm polish bux smell like yeast.

>who is going to pay for this shit
Being the only country within five thousand miles who can kick the shit out of anyone else pretty much pays for itself.

>yfw Poland starts taking white refugees looking to escape their cucked liberal countries just to make the UN and EU rage

>still not getting the point
express.co.uk/news/world/714171/Angela-Merkel-Germany-enough-migrant-crisis-Europe-take-more
spiegel.de/international/germany/refugee-policy-of-chancellor-merkel-divides-europe-a-1053603.html
merkel invited "refugees" ON BEHALF OF THE EU AS A WHOLE AND IS ACTIVELY PUTTING PRESSURE ON COUNTRIES THAT DON'T FALL IN LINE WITH HER LUNACY.

You.

So the UN=US as well? I hope you go full retards again and attack Poland. Any excuse to give you another Dresden

>raytheon

I wish Poland had a foreign legion like France.

Awar will happwn soon to fix the mess in euripe

>human trafficking on donations and tax money
>everything acknowledged and approved by the ruling government
just nuke us already

maybe i should just go home
t. german with danish roots

As nice as that would be the poles are too nationalistic to do that. They'd beat the fuck out of them like they do to the few dumb shitskins that went there. Which is a good thing. If you want a white refugee country we just need to retake Germany and instead of splitting it up we give portions of land to Poland, France and then create a new state specifically as a refugee dump for whites (especially the boer)

Would join.

Greece let them all in. Against Dublin and against Schengen.

Looks like history has forgotten about the ethnic German genocide the polish did to your people after the Treaty of Versailles gave them a third of your country. Even Sup Forums is following (((their))) narrative.

Fuck no. We're full. They want their countires? They better fight for them. We're not accepting cucks who'll just repeat the same shit over here because "that was not true multi-kulti" or some shit.

>inevitable german invasion of poland

HISTORY IS A SPIRAL

Well that's a waste of money, they should repay their debt first.

Putin - military and existential threat

Merkel - if you forget migrants (that in eyes of politicians are fixing demographic issue) is only a threat in an economic point of view.
Im not afraid to say it, whole europe is a German's little bitch on a leash. Even Poland during this 1 cadence of german puppet state in Poland, become german neo colony.
If EU collapse nothing will hapen other than poverty, huge crisis, unemployment etc.But it will not be solved in a military way.

although i read opinion of 1 think tank (i don't remember which one) that french army is a little backup plan for Merkelreich and on the other side of the sea you have UK with quite good army. If there had to be a military conflict anywhere in the western/central europe, it would happen between French(with germans without army) vs UK

As much as I'd like to see the reaction it would get, you're right.

Every day you guys make me happier to a part of the Danish Kingdom of the Uncucked.

I still want to seperate though.

Ok, so back again: WHY didn't merkel try to force greece to not accept them? ESPECIALLY since germony has greece by the balls because of their (greek) financial crisis? Hm? HM?

payback time krauts

>WHY didn't merkel try to force greece to not accept them?
She did. Guess why the debt relief talks took so long. Everything escalated in July 2015 in the debt shit. The commies in Greece thought that only escalation could work, so they opened the floodgates.

Of her own people, yes.

>Trump fucked up the muslim world
Wtf are you going on about?

You fucked up the Muslim world. Trump is just continuing the fucking up.