Why do nu males and roastie sluts get so up in arms about declawing cats?

why do nu males and roastie sluts get so up in arms about declawing cats?

>if you declaw your cat congrats you dont deserve to own a cat

they are just stupid fucking animals who don't notice this shit 5 minutes after the wounds heal up properly.

do most intelligent people seriously give a fuck about "animal rights" or are all of these people on reddit so ardent about protecting animal rights since animals are the only sentient beings that will not reject them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_by_number_of_neurons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you, cats are outdoor animals

Why are you trying this hard to be so edgy? No one cares. What did you hope to accomplish?

what if your declawed cat encounters an enormous rodent and cant defend itself because he has no claws? honestly most retarded thing ever to do to a small tiger

Kys faggot

>what if
thats stupid logic; what are the odds it comes up an enormous rodent that it cannot kill with its mouth? like .5%?

a cat attacks with quick, numerous strikes with its claws to weaken the animal. then it goes for the kill with its teeth. you are probably some retarded nigger anyway. Saged

Main thing is if the cat ever goes outside or if owner abandons/loses the cat for whatever reason, it's fucking dead, it cannot possibly fend for itself without it's claws.

It's like cutting off the opposable thumbs off a human.

It's fucked.

this

OP is a nigger and probably owns pitt bulls

>if the cat ever goes outside
sucks
>if owner abandons/loses the cat for whatever reason
sucks

its a pet and we already decided to breed it in certain ways to make it as compatible as possible with humans; i dont see why removing an instrument of pain and destruction is so frowned upon.

seriously just smells like a bunch of reddit pussy nu males here.

alright fine. remove cat claws and we remove dog claws and teeth. fair deal?

I want to rip off all your finger tips and then tell you to suck it up because you're a goy

>they are just stupid fucking animals
Cats have much more cerebral cortex neurons compared to dogs, lol.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_by_number_of_neurons

yeah i dont fucking care lmfao.

if you remove a pitbulls teeth and prevent it from the possibility of mauling a human then i would be in support of it.

what the fuck was the point of this statement? ive already made it pretty clear that i'm in support of altering animals to make them safer; its not like the animal notices or even fucking cares after it has finished healing and doesn't feel the pain anymore so whats the big issue?

whats the point of owning a pet anyway? dogs/cats with no claws/teeth are literally just retarded children. atleast the sharp objects make you respect them as living things

how about you stop infringing on your cats right to own a weapon?
SHALL

It’s funny because they’re also really big on spaying and neutering lel

I know a lot of tough guys, none of them ever talks about it, or projects it, and they don't really care about who's a tough guy or not.
Insecure pussies on the other hand....

My family declawed our maine coon and he went from clawing us to merely slapping us.

isnt the point of the animal to entertain you?

i dont know why else someone would own a pet unless it brought them enjoyment and companionship.

once the animal has been declawed you can cuddle it and play with it without worrying about it cutting your face up or scratching your furniture.

further more when you have kids you dont have to worry about the animal permanently disfiguring the child

My girlfriend gave me an ultimatum that if I wanted to keep my kitty I had to get him declawed. I was worried he'd be defenseless if he ever got out of the house so we compromised and just got his front claws taken out. People say it hurts them and fucks up their agility but he honestly seems completely fine and now he doesn't shred up my furniture. He's spooked of the outside so I dont think I really need to worry about him. In my experience, I think the people who freak out about declawing cats are kind of off the deep end. Just make sure it's an inside cat

ITT: t. catlady cries over irrelevant shit.
sage

I would rather live in a world where actions have consequences. If some stupid asshole is being a dick to a dog, that dog has every right to bite back. If you disagree, you are pro gun control and a fag.

Cats are cute, redpilled