Bitcoin $8000

No-coiners BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/410137-jpmorgan-busted-money-laundering-bitcoin/
twitter.com/FatihSK87/status/932216905800339456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flag

ha, the you are the joke

also enjoy getting raided by the feds and irs unless you plan on leaving the usa to use your cuckcoins

>communists caring about currency,let alone crypto

Redistribute that wealth comrade.

bitcoins = tulips

I too spend 3 dollars on bitcoin in the early stages and now have over 3 billion USD worth. I am simply CHOOSING not to cash in on it because it will only keep rising in value, it's not that I simply can't.

Comp senpai's sushi

t. increasingly salty individual for the XXXXth time this decade

Bubbles burst and you will become a real life pink wojack if you dont cash out

>doesnt realize he can withdraw 60k a month on coinbase

NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL

>playing with monopoly money

HOW COME NO ONE IS BUYING HOUSES WITH BITCOIN

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I trust something I can see and feel Gold and Silver. If minted into coins with face value it can be transported between counties without paying taxes.

Ha ha ha funny. They won't even accept federal reserve note. Only certified bank check

So what are you actually going to do with it? If you continue to hold on to it is it really worth what they say it is?

tfw Bitcoin exchange owner.. Keep trading and paying those fees you dirty goyim :^)

This, Thank you burger.

>Investing in pure 0 and 1s with no actual value.

Man, a wonder how much BTC poloniex has made just charging 0.3% or whatever?

>>Investing in pure 0 and 1s with no actual value.
You realise money is the same, right?
Banks essentially make it out of nothing.

Too fucking much. My exchange does nowhere near the volume of the top exchanges, but enough for me not to have to work as a normie ever again.

Also keep in mind it's 0.3% on each end of the trade, so it's actually 0.6%.

How is bitcoin even a currency? Money is supposed to represent wealth, either material goods work someone put into something. All that's behind bitcoin is CPU cycles wasted on useless calculations.

No coiner detected.

Money is gay and a spook. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

enjoy staying poor

>How is USD even a currency? Money is supposed to represent wealth, either material goods work someone put into something. All that's behind USD is QE cycles wasted on useless bankers.

USD is backed by the US government, who backs bitcoin?

Not really. Real money is used for momentary policy and has a use outside of trade. Banks don't actually make money out of nothing. That's more of a classification issue.

>commie flag
>"value is created through work" - Marx but bitcoin has no inherent value
>making fun of the poor
NazBol boys will fix you up, FAG

People made money during the dotcom and housing bubble too. Same for the tulip bubble. When it pops, a lot of neets are going to kill themselves.

The labor theory of value. I'm not even joking.

Tulip mania lasted a few months

Bitcoin alive and well after almost a decade

I know a ton about money. Anyway money has value because the governments are behind them. Nothing is behind the btc or anything else. Secondly, gold exists and has real value for example. Houses do too although it can be overvaluated. Producing companies have value too, what they produce.

Difference between money and currency is that money holds its value. Since inception of the federal reserve US$ has lost 95% of value therefore it's a currency. Gold and silver do fluctuate but do not lose value over time therefore its money.

>who backs bitcoin

Anyone who is part of the network, Ivan. Whether that means miners, merchants or traders.

Gosh, if only you could actually by real shit with memecoin
>in all fields

You know, you salty "b-but it's t-tulips!" fags could have bought in at any time for the past several years and already turned a profit.

Instead you'll stay salty and just be jealous.

>it's not real unless big daddy government says it is

fuck off frog.

That just means a bigger bubble. There's no rule that bubbles can't have long duration. The only consistency between bubbles is an overvalued asset and hype.

A frog using frog as an insult?

In any case, you need gov money or you get sent to fuck me in the ass prison. Violence does determine value.

When everyone sells nothing will keep it afloat. You can't create microchips with bitcoin. Unlike gold. Nor is there a government that with an army to defend it. When everyone in the world sells btc, its value goes back to 0 naturally.

The US dollar is backed by the largest military force the planet has ever seen.

Bit coin is backed by what?

You could have brought apple, microsoft, ect stock early on too. The difference is that those have real value.

Enjoy your aircoins. They’ll be worth 0 someday.

I'm not French mate. I just happen to be in France right now, us crypto nomads can go wherever we like.

Keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night.

You'll be sent to gulag and fucked in the ass whether you want it or not hippie.
That or the government will purge you with its military.

This is your freedom.

133 trillion net cap of literally just 1’s and 0’s
How cucked are you?

omedetou bitcoiners , lets see if you can go for 10k

>being able to send and receive payments globally without any banks is not worth anything

ok lol

rt.com/business/410137-jpmorgan-busted-money-laundering-bitcoin/

The Swiss subsidiary of US bank JPMorgan Chase has been sanctioned by Switzerland’s financial regulator FINMA for money laundering and “seriously violating supervision laws,” according to the local weekly

Bitcoin is fraud and will blow up – JP Morgan CEO
The sanctions are reportedly related to breaches of due diligence in connection with money laundering standards. That literally means the Wall Street banking giant assisted in money laundering.

The ruling was reportedly issued on June 30, but the regulator did not make it known as JPMorgan has been actively trying to prevent the publication. The Federal Administrative Court has since dismissed an appeal by the bank.

It is two months since JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon slammed bitcoin, the world’s leading cryptocurrency, labeling it a fraud. According to Dimon, bitcoin could be useful “if you were a drug dealer or a murderer.”

Dimon also compared bitcoin to the 17th-century Dutch tulip mania bubble. At the time, the CEO predicted the eventual demise of the digital currency and pledged to fire any trader trading bitcoin for being stupid.

how can nocoiners ever recover

>what is money

>Stocks don't ever devalue

Sure, let me cash in my Enron stocks....

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin

Correction ability for US to secure oil so it can be used to value US$. PetroDollar scam since 1972. Thanks Nixon. Thanks public school for hiding history. But we're on to you now

>also enjoy getting raided by the feds and irs
?
Why? just pay the 15% capital gains tax.

>hippie

Wanting to make direct payments without the need for jewish banks makes me a hippy? Fuck off statist.

Roger, is that you?

largest bubble ever. being a no-coiner is better than being a bagholder.

Crypto is inherently communist.

>being a no-coiner is better than being a bagholder

stay poor.

>dismissed bitcoins as a jewish trick when they were mere cents per coin
How do I cope with living in this nightmare?

Have fun trying to sell.

twitter.com/FatihSK87/status/932216905800339456

Buy DOGE, not even memeing.

>knew about bitcoin when it was cents and didn't invest
you deserve it. anytime you want to recreate that image.

Most of us are at 1000%+ and have long sold enough to recoup our initial investment, this is house money at this point

>implying you won't be arrested for tax evasion for all the years you failed to report capital gains

babby's first tax fraud?

Why don't you cash out and buy a house, user?

at USD 0.01> nah its a bubble
at USD 100 > i don't waste my time with BTC
at USD 1000> its going to crash user
at USD 5000> You gonna lose money user
at USD 8000> ehh.... How i can buy

------You are here-------

at USD 10K > ITS A SCAM STUPID!!!!
at USD 100k > .......

>huuur I don't know anything about bitcoin, good luck!!!

There are loads of exchanges that let you exchange BTC for USD/EUR etc. If you wanted to sell $100k worth of BTC right now on a public exchange it wouldn't be hard at all.

>5M buttcoins are being held by the nigger who made buttcoins alone

you niggers are all literally an army of idiots who made a chink rich

nice ponzi scheme but hell is forever

jesus lord now I know how the jews feel
THIS IS GREAT! AHAHAHAHAHA

MOARMOARMOARMOAR!

>5M buttcoins are being held by the nigger who made buttcoins a

For one, it's 1.5m that satoshi has. Two, they have never moved and never will. Three, you're a dumb fuck.

You have no idea how the Capital Gains Tax works.

Okay, then do it and provide proof.

>Flag
>bitcoin shiller

Faggot detected

I invested in that shit back in the days. Sold today at the age of 23, I am now retired. I don't give a fuck how much it climbs cause I kept a reserve> crypto got me a portfolio that is the envy of all the retards in my family that did not believe me at the time.
Found out about it back in the days from an expat freak on the beach.

I will once it hits 20k or so and I'm set for life. There's nothing better to invest in right now than crypto anyway.

you do know you can cash out bitcoin for fiat currency right?

I mean, what if it actually does go to stupid amounts like >50kUSD?

Fucking. Hell.

You're literally justifying the awesomness of your bubble product by stating how much of a bubble it is.

amerimutt shilling the american (IOU's) called dollar that even chinese are not interested anymore

This is the order book on Bitfinex, not the largest BTC exchange but one of them.

You can sell 120 BTC without really making a dent in the price.

Your move faggot.

Let me tell you something that happened to me. I bought in 2011 at 24 cents like 6 months after bitcoin started.. 5000 bitcoin for $1200. I sold a few months later. Do you want to know what that bictoin is worth today? OVER $40,000,000 dollars. I am a fast food worker. Not one day goes by where I don't think about my mistake. Even if I kept only a couple hunreded bitcoin, I would have been fine. But I needed repairdone to my car. At the time, I had viewed bitcoin as a way to make a few cents intrest on my money. I never knew what it would become. Always want to kill myself, but have decided to use this as a leason learned.

Believe in it. Just sold today and I can tell you it helped me get a portfolio that will ensure I am set for life. I invested 9 years ago because of some expat psycho on the beach

>empty claim
>somehow defies tax law because reasons

Bitcuck, remember to slice down your arm and not across, when you hear the door being broken down.

just do it again with litecoin or ether

Remember this.

How many tulips does 1 bitcoin buy?

All it takes is like 4-5 clicks of my mouse and I can cash out my BTC for USD or Euros.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

it might be a bit esoteric for many to grasp right now but bitcoin is fueled by the collective hatred of the existing financial system and control architecture.
if you dont think the energy behind it is quantifiable then you have no idea how any money is valued.

people who understand meme magic, manifestation and the law of attraction should appreciate bitcoins value. the other technical stuff like anonymity and speed of transfers are false, all shitcoins can do it and many quicker than bitcoin, the real value is in the collective labour and energy that wants to destroy the existing financial system.

AI will be running on crypto currency blockchain soon. The block chain is the single most powerful computational network on the planet. AI will value the block chain.

Is it actually possible to sell your bitcoins or are all the exchanges still ponzi schemes?

1) bitcoin cash > bitcoin
2) /biz/, reported as this shit is non pol related

No one is shilling the dollar moron. Sure my bank account is held in dollars but my wealth is not just sitting in a checking account. Invest in some mutual funds yielding a nice 7-9% return annually and have a 360k house that has 80k left on the mortgage. When this ones paid down to 50k, I’m buying another.

Ever exchange lets you sell them, It literally takes a few seconds to cash out.

Of course you can sell your bitcoin, are you retarded?

buy low sell high repeat dumbshit