Is sleeping with a lot of women being a Chad or being a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

staugustine.net/our-books/books/libido-dominandi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chad is the degenerate

Degenerate. I'm not a Chad, though I do have a few Chad traits. Last summer, I slept with perhaps a dozen women -- ranging from 6/10 to 8/10. It was disgusting. I felt terrible. I still have the chance to sleep with as many women within a short time period. However, I choose not to do so. Monogamy is best.

Its degenerate, but if you turn the opportunity you should kill yourself.

T. assmad virgin

better chad up kiddo

Just because you're a chad doesn't mean you are free of degeneracy.

How about oil drilling, race traiter or mongrelizing the negro for a more intelligent beast?

its not anymore degenerate then spending hours of life everyday glued to a screen arguing semantics in poltics with a bunch of people you will never meet, or collectively spending 10000s of hours playing videogames

so why not do all of the above?

It's degenerate if you place so much value in it. Sure it feels great, but so does masturbation. If you spend your entire Friday-Sunday going out trying to get laid for just sex alone, you're a degenerate.

It's both Chad and degenerate

all are degenerate, and trying to create a more intelligent beast is simply misguided.

Chad if their cute
Degenerate if their fat and/or ugly

Both, chads are degenerate

kys degenerate scum

Neither.

and just because you aren't a chad definitely doesn't mean you are not degenerate.

Degenerates lack restraint, its just easier to spot in a Chad because he has opportunity.
Thats why women are the easiest to spot as degenerates; because they have all the opportunity in the world to act on it.

Plenty of people have the opportunity to be Chad's or Stacy's but they choose not to.

t. degenerates trying to feel better about their fucked up lifestyle

I thought you love you own people... why cuck them?

> why won't women talk to me

because you are probably a fat faggot who think he's entitled to having things.

lol?

What is a Chad? A good looking guy? What happens if you're good looking but super autistic? Can you still be Chad??

nice way diverting from the fact taht you're a degenerate social fuckup and nobody loves you by attacking other people

It's an effective redpill on just how slutty modern women are.

Well probably not, Chad's generally have all the aesthetics and the power/women. Autists generally can't do that unless you are super famous like Kanye West

You are a SJW on the other side of the spectrum...

lol indeed.

yes I'm a sjw for opposing a literal whorish degenerate lifestyle
back to the donald dumb faggot

None.

fucking loads of pussy is not alpha

true alpha is being able to attract women but instead of sleeping with them, you pick one to be your wife based on redpilled criteria

Depends on the quality of the women. If you're nailing dozens of 10/10 virgins, it's not degenerate. Especially if you're like me (I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock), you're just setting the bar for these women to aim for when they need to settle down and marry an aryan adonis.

sleeping with a lot of women before the age of 22 is being a Chad. continuing to do so after then is being a degenerate.

Sleeping around with a lot of whores doesn't make you a Chad. Anyone can sleep around these days. Picking up women is easier than ever because of how slutty they've become.

If you want to be a real man, get yourself a beautiful intelligent woman that will be faithful to you and will give you a child every year. That's the real Chad's way today.

Agreed, being Chad is all about access. The more access you have the more Chad you are.

I don't know if it's degenerate or not but it certainly helps me cope with the fact that my Mother doesn't love me.

Generally degenerate.
Risks are pregnancy, Stds and emotional wrenching. Best to find a woman you like and plan a future together

both

A real Chad respects the moral law even if he could be a degenerate

I bet you are really fat.

;)

>one reproduces, probably with several different female partners
>the other is an assmad permavirgin who will carry his genes into the grave
Hmmmmm...

Chad = degenerates. ugly working tradies who never gets poon and is cucked = fabric of society.

>their cute
faggot

everything far right is a degeneracy.

It would explain why he's successful

>I slept with perhaps a dozen women -- ranging from 6/10 to 8/10. It was disgusting. I felt terrible. I still have the chance to sleep with as many women within a short time period.

Same here, yet I keep doing it. Women of all races and ages, and I just keep getting more and more bored.

I am afraid that I will become a serial killer someday when every degenerate sex act stops doing it for me.

I also have a few 'steady' girlfriends who think that I am the perfect nice monogamous guy.

What is wrong with me, Sup Forums? HELP.

>Is sleeping with a lot of women being a Chad or being a degenerate?

that kind of Chad is the degenerate. A destructive person that made ground fertile for feminism.

WE NEED FAMILY CHAD

>I slept with perhaps a dozen women -- ranging from 6/10 to 8/10. It was disgusting.

you guys are degenerates but you feel guilt for your destructive behaviour, YOU ARE NOT LOST.

Same but my luck was with strippers I fucked a few of em (for free) in a couple months time but I stopped. Made me feel lesser-than and hollow, 10/10 monogamous relationship is better all around.

every time I go out I get girls touching me and feeling my arms and grinding on me and trying to get off with me
I reject every single one of them tbqh
It just feels so empty
I want a gf

>“Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but, what is worse, as many masters as he has vices.”
-St. Augustine,City of God

Read this book. There are pdfs online if you look

staugustine.net/our-books/books/libido-dominandi/

Stop violating the natural law.

>I am afraid that I will become a serial killer someday when every degenerate sex act stops doing it for me.

This is what the Marquis de Sade correctly predicted btw. Sex, when removed from the moral order, will eventually turn into the man killing the woman and eating her for his own sexual pleasure.

are you from previous thread?

Chads as created by Jew culture are degenerate. However a Chad in a traditional society is not degenerate. Hitler in a way was a non degenerate Chad. A true Chad is an alpha male who looks good and can get any woman but he chooses to love his wife and raise a good family.

chad is the degenerator

The chad of the future will be k-selective
Sex is for making babies

t. Degenerate low willpower nigger

wow you must post the source

>However a Chad in a traditional society is not degenerate.

you get it! Chad simply means = better traits/genetics, but Postmodern Chads uses those good traits for bad goals like Bill Clinton did.

Well I killed 5 people in Afghanistan, and I've fucked 94 women (some of which I intentionally broke the condom) I also don't like most people...is that serial killer shit?

That's also wrong. Sex has several purposes (pleasure, bringing the couple closer together, children, possibly other things) and it is wrong to frustrate the achievement of any of these things.

Both.

In a decent society the women wouldn't all be whores having premarital sex and men would be able to marry women who were actually wife material (being a virgin is one of the most basic requirements)
>you're just setting the bar for the women to aim for when they settle down
By depreciating them by at least 90% and destroying their value and ensuring that they will be a worse wife and mother for their white children?

you owe the board a pic of your roasted soy tits, faggot

Yes, you'll probably never be happily married

>Well I killed 5 people in Afghanistan, and I've fucked 94 women (some of which I intentionally broke the condom) I also don't like most people...is that serial killer shit?

Sup Forums is your board, you are a sociopath

>you owe the board a pic of your roasted soy tits, faggot

get chlamidia, get hpv you weimarian faggot

I was, to a beautiful blue eyed blonde haired crypto jew...this was before Sup Forums warned me of the ways of the kike, was already well aware

You don’t want a more intelligent beast...why do you think Jews created the department of education for Anerican goys?

>it's wrong to frustrate the achievemt of hedonistic degeneracy
The couple shouldn't need to be "brought closer together" by having extra sex that isn't for the purpose of making a baby. That's just an excuse.
>sex is not for making babies
>the chad of the future will not be k-selective and strictly monogamous
>leaf

it's cuffing season nigger

>I was

That was what I said in my post, of course you got divorced. You can still reform yourself before your behaviour kills you, if you choose to