She's dead isn't she?

She's dead isn't she?

Technecally yes

But not just yet at the same time

Can you explain further?

Like in the anime, in the manga she gets bit by a zombie

The treatment she gets is poor but effective enough such that she is basically a zombie with an intact soul.
What I mean by this is in the manga her body is dead cold and she has dreams about being a zombie and eating flesh so much so that she separates herself from the group. She then meats a loner with a baseball bat and after he touches her he tries to kill her.

Then what she does to escape is she bangs her shovel on guard railings and attracts a shit ton of zombies to mob him while she walks away because the zombies ignore them thinking she's one as well. She then walks off crying and the chapter ends

zombies ignore her***

That part about zombie with soul is mostly speculation though. For all we know it could just be the first symptoms of her turning, feeling "hunger" and whatnot. Eventually she's gonna become a mindless flesh eater too which is why she separates from the group

Damn. The manga seems pretty interesting. I check it out. It is great how the anime ended conveniently, yet the manga is still going. Anything else that unfortunately happens the manga?

Not necessarily because there's no evidence of somebody else turning this slowly. This is nothing but a plot device which means two things, both equally possible, The author is either trying to hype up hope for her before crushing everybody's dreams or she's going to get cured

Basically PTSD the manga

The girls find a stuffed bear and basically think its a real girl and they get into shit trying to save the bear thinking the "girl" is in trouble. University students are a second group that run into the girls and they tear the bears head off in front of them so they stop getting into shit. But because of PTSD vision you see them kill a loli

It's not that difficult to imagine. Once you get bitten you turn overnight, but if you take the serum or whatever the process is slower, which gives you time to feel yourself get colder and want human flesh, which starts shaping up her dreams.

Holy shit. Season 2 when?

Probably never, the arc itself is kinda boring compared to the Miki and school ones.

I don't know whether this is the good kind of spoilers or not

Really?

really

WHEN WILL COLLEGE ARC END

JESUS CHRIST

I FUCKING HATE ALL THE NEW CHARACTERS

THEY ARE ALL BORING AS FUCK OR STUPID OR EDGY OR A COMBINATION OF ALL THOSE THREE THINGS

raws where?

Fucking this

I hope Yuuri die already.

Whats this called again? I can't even remember.

I haven't kept up, what's wrong with the three college girls that first took them in? They were cute

This.

So the college girls didn't turn out to be a zombie death cult or something?

What chapter?

Its a whole arc. She's been in that state for a while now.

Somewhere in the 40s is when she kills the guy

No. She's just slowly turning. I think she might sacrifice herself for Rii-Chan soon.

Mii-kun last survivor endgame. Calling it.

Mii-kun's Too young for Garter belts and stirrups.

My bet on first to die. I'm going to miss her.

Man Im gonna cry a bit if she gets wounded or infected or w.e. and its Kurumi who has to spare her pain and finish her considering she was in the same situation.

They could pull it off and tie it to something about bear sister, have Rii ask Kurumi nicely and calm as she bleeds out, "something something, I must go with my sister Kurumi, youre my good friend, you understand it, dont you?"

Id like all of the 4 girls to live, and Kurumi is my waifu so Im hoping for the best, but honestly Id rather they all die soon and end the manga on a high note rather than have them alive for more arcs as boring as this one and slowly forget the manga, a whole load of nothing has happened since they got inside, and I dont care about any of the new characters, I just care about our 4 girls.

Did this thing get decent scanlations for the latest chapters yet?

No

>She's dead isn't she?
it was never a question of "is she dead" but always a question of "when will we see it"

How did they tie up the whole bear imouto thing

Its dead

next edition should be out two days after thanksgiving.

how do you kill a stuffed bear

Is there rape ?

The university girls kill her while Rii-san watches

kek it's literally kabaneri

But it came beforehand

yeah kabaneri probably stole the idea

Any chance we will ever get season 2?

Probably not. But on an extreme occasion, they do another season when the manga writer finishes the series so they can copy the story and end the anime for good

Not exactly original