What went wrong?

Bush didn't listen to clinton

Nothing.

Clearly this was the biggest issue with 9/11. The Bush and Clinton Administrations disagreed on terrorism. There was a lot of miscommunications and fighting between the two during the transition in late 2000- early 2001. It all culminated in a private argument between Bush and Clinton on how to handle al-Queda.
Clinton believed they would need at least 6 planes. Two for the WTC, one for the Sear's Tower, one for the U.S. Bank Tower, one for the Pentagon, and another hitting into the White House.
Bush saw four as enough, which was the attack we got, with the one heading for the White House to be taken down and made into a hero story that would capture the hearts of Americans.
Obviously, as we saw with what followed, Bush was right and we only needed four hijacked planes to get people pissed off enough to want to sink trillions in the Middle East and pass the Patriot Act.

Spbp

they didn't hit the US bank tower as well

The Twin Towers committed suicide, sad really.

Those buildings got in the way of the planes

a failure of imagination

idk, dropping wrong jet engine off a few blocks away probably wasnt supposed to happen. but macro? yeah, nothing.

1945 was a very sad year.....

Planes flew in to buildings then amerimutts started trying to fly out the windows lol

everything went according to plan

The commonly available videos are mistakenly played backwards. If you watch them correctly, you'll see building construct themselves and then give birth to airplanes. Chaos giving rise to order spontaneously -- truly a miracle of Allah!

this but unironically

>What went wrong?
They made the controlled demolitions too obvious.

Nothing went wrong. It all went to plan, the playbook was wrote perfectly.

The twin towers turned into dust in mid air
Dont believe me? Ok check Dr Judy Wood work

CIA most feared woman

WTC 7 collapsed from postpartum depression

planes hit the buildings

ironically, Sup Forums blames obama for 9-11

I still think someone harassed WTC7 to pull the plug.

I think you meant to say broken heart syndrome. Post partum usually ends with wtc7 killing the twin towers.

I'm pretty sure another bomb-in-the-basement type attack would have been sufficient as well.

After I learned that there exist an extraordinary number of people who are either too unintelligent to understand these were controlled demolitions, or protect the perpetrators for unknown reasons, I concluded that absolutely nothing can be expected from the public at large. You pull this absolutely badly done obvious inside job in front ot the eyes of hundreds of millions and you there will not be an uprising or an outrage. That actually happened.

If you can do that you can take a country to war for any god damn reason.

Death of what seemed to be a golden age for the west

JEWS

Nothing, the middle east still sells oil in dollars

>I'm pretty sure another bomb-in-the-basement type attack would have been sufficient as well.
Doubt it unless it took down the towers. The towers being hit with planes in front of everyone's eyes and subsequently falling and causing the city to look like a Middle Eastern city played a big role in peoples' anger.
>After I learned that there exist an extraordinary number of people who are either too unintelligent to understand these were controlled demolitions, or protect the perpetrators for unknown reasons, I concluded that absolutely nothing can be expected from the public at large. You pull this absolutely badly done obvious inside job in front ot the eyes of hundreds of millions and you there will not be an uprising or an outrage. That actually happened.
I don't think it is badly obviously an inside job, and a lot of the inside job people didn't start gaining traction until long after we starting invading Afghanistan and Iraq. At this point, most people figure there was something up. I don't know a single person who buys the government story 100%. Calling people stupid does no service to helping the cause either. It's not stupid to be angry after an attack of such a scale, it's called a typical reaction.
Remember too, the started moving fast on the post-9/11 protocols. People barely had anytime to think about it before they started pushing all of the shit.

It is true though, you create enough mass panic and quickly capitalize on it and people won't notice until it is too late. I don't like calling them stupid for it though.