Mai Ball!

Chapter 61 is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

goraku.nihonbungeisha.co.jp/ebook/ureshon_egg_03/
mediafire.com/folder/70y60fievaoyx/Wazawahi's_Translations
www115.zippyshare.com/v/mStJhulE/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They update it too fast, I feel raped

They'll run out of chapters soon, they only have this volume and the next one left I believe.

This chapter has some teamwork moment again.

but does it have feet?

Gonna beg here too - feeling raped by our fast updates? (Which are mostly due to 1/4-Based user being fast as hell)
Help slow down my translation by forcing me to also work on Ureshon chapter 3 instead! I'm in need of either a way to rip from Goraku or a charitable user who will rip for me like they did for the first two chapters.
goraku.nihonbungeisha.co.jp/ebook/ureshon_egg_03/
Don't let all that piss go to waste.

Have an Inoue Sora picture of best CG for on-topic.

>tfw Mai's delusions have become less frequent

What is it about

Looks like its manga about urine fetish

Might be piss.

Muh dick

Chapter 57 best girl chapter

Correct.

I'll do it, just because you're a based

You would be a fucking star if you did that, user. In case you need to email me my address is in my mediafire.
mediafire.com/folder/70y60fievaoyx/Wazawahi's_Translations

Have a Mitsu butt.

Thanks, my upload speed is shit so it's gonna take a while

I used a roundabout method so every page will be 1250*1767p
I can't go any higher

That is more than fine, thanks user. This will be good motivation to keep Mai Ball going at a good pace so I can get around to Ureshon.

Here you go
www115.zippyshare.com/v/mStJhulE/file.html

Keep up the good work, thanks to you Mai Ball has become my 2nd favourite sports manga

is mai still kissing with chillhood friend?

Don't they wear shin guards?

She declined right before the latest match and looked extra cute doing so

Thats fast. Those hand drawn groups and the writer must be excellent vision and fast to complete this chapter.

now i can finally drop it

>tfw used to play football at a high level
>tfw still remember the smell after removing the guards from a match or practice

This still runs? Holy hell.

That will be a sad day, I've liked these quick releases. Come to think of it, is this a monthly series?

She is too delicious.

Young Animal is a bimonthly, but I forget if that means published twice a month or published once every two months. Probably twice a month since Mai Ball has at least 75 chapters over 4 years.

You're talking about semimonthly.

You are a legend mate, thanks. This has cured my hangover.

Bimonthly actually means both.

That's an average of 18.75 chapters a year, so Mai Ball had to have released twice a month with a couple of breaks through the years.

The goalkeeper is hopelessly perverted and I love it.

>Dat fucking Mitsu

twins are cute CUTE!

Nice.

I loved her goal against Franklin.

She's becoming less obsessed with him and more obsessed with girls.

I shit you not Mai Ball is one of the best sports manga at the moment. Loving the chemistry and teamwork.

it's the cute girls doing cute and cool things done right

Anime when?

Yes, with cock lust.

Perfect

I don't even like sports, and I don't usually like sports manga, but I love this. Yes, half the reason is because of delicious JK legs, but it's actually entertaining when they play, in fact it manages to keep my interest through a sports game. Something that no MUH BASEBALL manga or anime has ever managed to do.

Jaina? Literally who?

The one with the huge tits

Kijinan's star defender.

The autistic bitch with the giant rack.

The cunt who Reika pisses off.

The one Mai was imitating last chapter.

Who is Mai?

Yeah, how is that going for her? She hasn't made him want her at all. Unless shit goes down in the two most recent chapters I haven't read yet.

A little, actually.

Those shoes look like shite for grass.

About to read this, though i wanna ask what's the position of feMC?

The plan is to move on him as soon as she has finished taking over the Harem.

Usually CF. Though she's more of a false 9.

>you'll never a cute slav

This chapter is just making it more obvious that Mai is getting NTR'd from coach bowl.

Mai+Ball Reika+Kunimitsu

Does Based user scans have a mediafire/mega folder, or an IRC channel with XDCC? I have no other way to DL save on goddess.

This better end with bisexual bdsm threesome.

They had a mf folder iirc, but it stopped working at some point. Don't know if the have something new now.

I've spent a few minutes looking but can't really find anything, at least nor for this series.

The age of online reading faggotry is truly upon us, but I am too set in my ways.

>cute girls doing cute things
>the cute things are actually drawn really well and exciting
>good flow and story
How has this not been made into an anime yet?

She also imitated tsubame's marking but that idiot mia thought mai was doing her funky thing.
Tsubame just kept quiet in that panel with her face covered but she knew.
>SHE KNEW

Mai also copied Kunimitsu before several times and Kiiro for some reason copied him too which is just weird.

Yea but that was before she realised her soccer style is imitation. Now she's doing it intentionally.