One Piece

Spoilers pictures in a few hours for sure this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1846.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AGAIN, NO SPAMMING PLEASE.
We all agree Pudding is a UGLY SHIT.

will luffyfags get BTFO again?

Chapter title is Luffy and Big Mom.

Chopper and Carrot get captured by Brulee in Mirror world. Carrot is about to be thrown into a boiling furnace.
Chopper (Heavy Point) is tied up, but this situation is what he had planned. He can be free if he transforms and he can even use Monster Point.

In the library in Whole Cake Castle, Big Mom shows a book to Vinsmokes.
Many rare living creatures all over the world are confined in the book due to Mondour's ability.
Judge points out that he has not seen Giants in Totland.
Big Mom shows hatred toward the word "Giants".
Big Mom's subordinate reports that they have bring Luffy and Nami.

Luffy and Nami are confined in the prison in the book. They start talking with Big Mom via Den Den Mushi.

Big Mom tells Luffy that she will open the legendary treasure box from Fishman Island (probably that bomb...) in Tea Party tomorrow.

Big Mom gets enraged to hear from Nami that Lola was fine since Lola had escaped from the largest political marriage.
Big Mom says that she would have defeated Kaidou, Shanks and Whitebeard and become Pirate King if Lola had accepted the wedding.

Luffy says,

"What a dumb story, Big Mom.
It was Lola who decided not to get married. It is you who haven't become Pirate King yet!
I'll pick a fight with you once again! Just because you are Yonkou, don't act like you are great!
I'll bring back Sanji! We'll win in the end!!"

Big Mom is pissed off.

Pedoro's plan starts.

Brook "Now let's begin a special live concert in Yonkou Big Mom's castle

I love Urouge

Fuck off

Moriah when?

And Urouge loves you

>Lola gives them a Vivre card of her mama, Big Mom, and assured the Straw Hats if they ran into trouble, her mother would lend them a hand
>We find out Big Mom despises Lola and we see that Big Mom's character is someone who fucking EATS PEOPLE, IS QUICK TO ANGER, CUTS OFF LIMBS AND KILLS HER OWN FAMILY / CREW
>Lola believes the Straw Hats should go to this person for help

What did Oda mean by this?

That lola is for hatefucking.

Nothing happens: the chapter

Maybe she thought BM would understand or something.

Another plot hole by the hackiest hack of them all: Oda.

BM ate desert homies

revenge on straw hats for rejecting her proposals

Maybe Lola is autistic and retarded like pudding?

maybe lola is retard and still actually think her mom still loves her

I honestly thought Big Mom liked Lola for standing up to her since she mentioned something about pirates having to live however they want when she spoke with Jimbei

oops.

Just another plot hole that pops up when you try to maintain continuity in a 15,000 page manga.

Reminder that the Kung Fu Dugongs learned Haki before Crocodile, Sanji and Rob Lucci.

Wasn't that Breed? You know, that Anime filler? I find it hard to take any filler seriously.

and lola could've looked so good

wow cuter than any of the current daughters

Big mom's daughter all have 2 forms.
Pic related is puddings true form

kek, what a hack

Oda forgot that big mom was supposed to be a villain, so he retconned her into being one.

Howzit guys, just wanna say hi on behalf of my buddy who on the the weekend was diagnosed with cancer. I've been giving him a lift to and from the intensive chemo schedule he was prescribed and I reckon he's taking some strain from the treatment as after being sedated to sleep he shouts out from time to time things like,"Sanji!... One! ...One Piece! I used to be a thing i think!.. yu..yur..yuri? but ima used to b a rockstar :..o!" fairly unsettling shit like that, evidently my faulty buddy has become attached or taken a shine to you guys for some reason so wanna let know he's not gonna die just eaten too much peanut butter as usual.

So to sum it all up, you're saying that Smoothie is bae. I totally agree.

That pic is Oda's depiction of Lola if she had eaten the Sube Sube Fruit (the one Alvida has)

What's bae? sorry for ignorance but what do you mean by that?

>Eufags are the puddingfags
>thread dead
Did they get banned? That what's they get.
Pudding is ugly.
Or it might just be a shit chapter who knows

i know, she could've looked great

Nigspeak just ignore.

Big Mom's generals have been a lot cooler than I expected. After the debacle that was Doffy's Four Horsemen (oh shit 3 more mega powers as strong or stronger than Virgo lol just kidding they're all Usopp-tier joke characters) I wasn't expecting much but I've been pleasantly surprised.

Well, that's just the difference in an Emperor and other organizations. Remember how huge the difference between Crocodile, Mr.1 and lower officers was?
Doflamingo himself was pretty strong but his underlings were all meh at best with Vergo as a possible exception. Pica's ability itself was pretty interesting and strong but he was just unlucky to end up against Oda's No.2.

No worries;j

Thanks for explanation.

Well I think if you're able to cause mass destruction on a scale like pica could, there's use for you.
But I agree on diamante. Dafuq did he even do? He was creative with his devil fruit but that's it

Even Doflamingo blanched when that one guy made fun of Pica's voice (implying he thought Pica was quite dangerous) but then Pica literally did zero fucking damage to Zoro and was inevitably one shotted. Fucking bullshit.

Steven Tyler losing to Kyros would've been no shame but they ruined it with a gag.

Goo man was the worst. He was waaaaay weaker than Sugar. He never should've been in charge of defending her.

How is Pica getting one-shotted by Zoro is bullshit? It was already shown dozens of chapters ago that aside from his ability, Pica had nothing over Zoro. And even then Zoro is supposed to be so much above Pica's level that he had no choice but to resort to cheap tricks to survive as long as he did. It was just a mean to hype up Zoro's strength to show that an opponent on the level of Ors was no problem for post-timeskip Zoro. Pica would've slaughtered all of the others if Zoro wasn't there( excluding Fuji and Sabo of course). It was the same case as Zoro vs Mr.1 with exception that Pica was weak as fuck compared to Zoro.

no chapter tomorrow guys

Did you get that on leddit?

Dude, Trebol destroyed a tower in a flick of the finger... He was ok, it's just that he fought Luffy and Law.

And i agree with this guy for Pica.

only hit he did but it was really impressive

wasn't*

Spoilers were true.

I miss Impel Down

Damn this manticore look sick. Show more pics, user.

>look sick
No it doesn't.

Is this the ability of that "book" guy from previous chapter...?

I can't wait for the "n-no I-I will win"

Yes he does look sick. Terminal cancer sick.

And guess what? He will win.

Of course. Is just funny how Oda has to point that out for all the Luffyfags which are all 99.9% underage.
Oh and autistic

Big_Mom_telling_bedtime_stories.jpeg

Ok, satan. They usually call Luffyfags the people who think Luffy will beat Big Mom. Why Oda would have to point that to Luffyfag then? You doesn't make any sense go back to hell torture people and shit, idiot.

Isn't that the creature from impel down level 2?

Because autistic (((kids))) need to be told over and over again. Just like I'm doing to you right now

She loves mommy and doesn't know she's bad

but she ran away

You can love your mom but still be sick of her rules. Gotta run from the nest if mama birds determined to keep you in it

I dunno, I don't remember what exactly Lola said, just guessing based on that post

For a yonko villain who's known for destroying islands just for not giving her candy, it's kind of weird seeing Big Mom actually being a caring mom.

I wonder what surprises Kaido will have.

SaNafags keep getting BTFO

Maybe she thought that Luffy won't just straight up pick a fight with Big Mom. Matters would've been different in that case.

This might be a better ability than Capone's

I get the impression she "cares", but if a kid ever stops being useful to her she does a 180 and regards them as trash

Probably why so many of her kids are so loyal, they've seen what happened to their siblings when they betray her

>Ok, satan. They usually call Luffyfags the people who think Luffy will beat Big Mom.

It's not the matter of "thinking". Luffy WILL beat Big Mom, just like he has beaten Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Doflamingo, etc. The only question is how.

>Big Mom tells Luffy that she will open the legendary treasure box from Fishman Island (probably that bomb...) in Tea Party tomorrow.

>eats her candy
>threatens that he's going to kick her ass
>beats one of her favorite sons/commander
>again he threatens that he's going to kick her ass
>she's probably going to open the treasure bomb he sent her

Oda is really trying to push Luffy into fighting Big Mom this arc but I can't see how he's going to make it.

Punching hard.

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1846.html

She's a fucking psycho.

> Big Mom aint that bad guys.

With Naruto's talk no jutsu

Fucking kyros and rebecca.

>nothing happens
i don't know what i expected

Good going luffy. Let's see how you will deal with that.

Or maybe Luffy won't beat her, like he didn't beat Smoker, Magellan, Aokiji, Kizaru or Fujitora.

>muh powerlevels

Why do people still come here?

It isn't possible unless luffy asspull with awakening and suddenly lot of allies come and help him.

None of them were the main antagonist of an arc, idiot. Of THEIR arc.

I feel like I've seen this Oda face many times before.

Not this shit again. Oda wanted to fresh out big mum character.

then who was Impel Down's main antagonist?

Moving the goalposts? Such a high-level technique!

Why does she look so angry and disgusted?

Nothing is ever going to happen in this manga for people like you. Just drop it already.

I can only think of two instances of this working in OP and it was used by villains both times.
>Kuro talking down Kaya when she was going to shoot him
>Akainu talking Squardo into attacking Whitebeard

Big Mom doesn't seem like the type to go 1-on-1 with anybody

Bellamy and Blackbeard maybe

Seems like she hates giants?

time

She saw your dick.

None of those except arguably Magellan were the Big Bads of an arc, none were established as downright fucking evil, and none HAD to be defeated to advance the damn plot and achieve Luffy's lifetime goal. In addition the whole point of timeskip and immediately preceding arcs was SHs not being strong enough to take on world-class opponents no matter how many rematches they get. It stands to reason that this no longer so.

Mihawk talked to Vista into backing off, Shanks talked to Sengoku

Lucci wasn't the "Big Bad" of Enies Lobby either, Spandam was. Lucci was just the bossfight for Luffy.

cute

lol spandam

None of them were talk-no-jutsu though.

Too bad a lot of people hated rebecca.

>These murderer's hands are unworthy of cutting the cake you have made
Yes, Spandam. He was the guy behind everything. He was in charge. Lucci was just a lackey.

I sure hope Oda makes Luffy stronger out of nowhere to beat Big Mom