23% of Polish babies born in UK have ethnic fathers

The real question is, if 23% of Polish women have babies with ethnic men, how many have kissed, held hands with, sucked or fucked an ethnic?

Is it safe to say that 80% of Polish girls in the UK have reached at least first base with an ethnic? 50% have fucked on?

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/inomeduwan.coffeescript
lookism.net/Thread-VIDEO-AND-PICS-New-hybrid-Polish-Paki-family-MUST-SEE
youtube.com/watch?v=wMq9WFQbBzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will they learn?

The correlation is because most Poles moved into the overcrowded, urban south-east where all of the wogs live.

And all of them are staying in the UK because their bastard children would get bullied like fuck in Poland.

So if the father stays then it's A-OK?

I think you're missing the point.

This spam is shilled about 5 times a week now (do a google search and see for yourselves), I made us all this lovely hastebin so that we can FPBP it whenever it's shilled again:

>We know hat Polish mothers had 21,000 children; Africa fathers accounted for 669 births, and Middle East and Asian fathers accounted for 534. This means that 6% of births by Polish mothers were to non-White spouses.

>We know hat Polish mothers had 21,000 children; Africa fathers accounted for 669 births, and Middle East and Asian fathers accounted for 534. This means that 6% of births by Polish mothers were to non-White spouses.

Please bookmark the hastebin so that if you see a shill-post you can add it to the redpill repository so that our board doesn't turn into 90% shillbots.

>Poland: Let's align ourselves with the USA
>Polish men: WTF why are all our whores with ethnic men now?!?

6% is still way too much

This link is a virus don't click it

So just like british girls

6% having babies with them.

I suspect many more sleep with them without having a baby.

I wonder what % of Polish girls have hit first, second and third base with an ethnic. I reckon it's 30-40% in the multicultural cities of London and Birmingham.

well they all come in poor migrant neighbourhoods with cheap housings to make a name for themselves = start working, so naturally they got to be in that hood, these girls are willing to work and liberal but yeah you put them literally into the lions den, well dont be surpised then.

dumbass britts. NIGARL FERALGE HAS A PIG FACE;))))

I guess they're British after all

6% when most of them live in a minority white city is a mass underrepresentation

I though Poland was based, hahaha

People go abroad to do things they can't do at home.

Lol nope

ethnic what? ethnic Poles?

Once again - if a woman goes off to fuck niggers, it's only because the white men failed in attracting them (most likely by being utter cucks)

To all those dumbass (((civic))) nationalists who think polish immigrants are ok because they're white, let this be a lesson to you.

>ethnic
OP is a nigger shitskin

that's either a penis or one of the biggest vulvas i've ever seen

No, it's there are mad bitches.

What the fuck is an "ethnic"?

Didn't he die?

nonwhite

Even if all ethnics were terminated there's still going to be incels

AKA a Pole

Op is obviously a nigger that can't speak English. Ethnic is an adjective.

sage

In this case, Ethnic Mainly means British Citizens of Watermelon & TandooriChicken flavor...

>lookism.net/Thread-VIDEO-AND-PICS-New-hybrid-Polish-Paki-family-MUST-SEE

good, I'm not much fond of the English but I'd still prefer they keep their heritage. The poles and "ethnics" can stay away and the 1000+ year old heritage of Englishmen and women can maybe stay a little closer to its origins.

What happens in Bangladesh?

Yeah, you can't really blame them if the only white men they're surrounded by are cucks. Same applies to white men who go for Asians if the only available white women are roasties.

don't speak to him. there's already enough banglas in our universities, don't attract any more please

one of them told me bangladesh was a secular republic, the next day some jihadi beheaded a journalist over there

It Stays in Bangladesh

I love you ebola chan

>hastebin.com/inomeduwan.coffeescript
Wow. Jews up to their usual old tricks

Lel, You taking about the Editor in chief of the only LGBTQ magazine in BD? if so, does Sup Forums disapprove ? here's the USA embassy's open letter....

>you can't really blame them
Yes you can, you're talking about adults who have the freedom to choose and therefore be subject to criticism.

>banglas in our universities
I thought we used them as slaves though, isn't that what the southerners are doing?

>have babies with ethnic men

>ITT: We make up bullshit statistics.
Fuck yourself, kike.
Sage

in parts of North London there are whole streets where every beautiful polish bitch around goes through the Ahmeds taxi kebab shop tour

every polish girl I met has fucked many ethnic, I am sure many polina's are harder to reach if they are fortunate enough to live in safe white areas, but they are the ones who hunt the black dick in nightclubs and workplaces and even in the streets

>Amerimutt trying to be edgy
kys

t. Igor Kowalski

The Absolute State.............

youtube.com/watch?v=wMq9WFQbBzw

What is the source for that stat op?

But more importantly I hardly find it surprising that the vapid traitors who leave their ancient homeland for economic opportunity are cucked enough to go crazy for nigger dick.

It's 23% in this generation. It will be Le 56% in the next. Soon UK's polish girls will exclusively be the property of ethnic men.

Normally this doesn't bother me, for some reason that redhead and her company pisses me off.

6% of fucking insanely low for a low-achieving White group. Realize that Asian includes actual Chinese / Japanese people (honorary), White Syrians (honorary), and upper class Indians as well.

You guys are complaining that SIX percent of Polish women have a kid with non-Whites, whether that be mudskins or shitskins or actual Asian people.

It's literally a nothingburglar.

all coalburners have this look that I can't really identify but I just know one when I see one. Does anyone know what it is? Are we hardwired to be able to detect them

>Africa fathers accounted for 669 births, and Middle East and Asian fathers accounted for 534.

wow, all those genes, lost forever

Well, we sent you our trash, literal human garbage that couldn't achieve anything here, what did you expect? Trust me, all the pure polish women are still here

I feel you Shamus. It's a bit like looking at someone who's off their rocker for me, they mostly have this dead look in their eyes similar to the 1000 dick stare. I think it may be instinctual since miscegenation is bad for a tribe and all that as well.