Are any Americans proud to be American? It's a stupid concept...

Are any Americans proud to be American? It's a stupid concept. We're a country of people not native to this land with no national religion, culutre or heritage. How the fuck was this not supposed to blow up. Social cohesion is based entirely on shared race, ethnicity, religion, culture etc. That's why I feel no necessity for America to exist. I'd much rather see the countries my ancestors are from in Europe preserved than this ridiculous shithole with no culture. Any of you American Nationalists able to convince me why this place isn't a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOXHJH8nTKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is amazing. You suck.

>We're a country of people not native to this land
Speak for yourself white boy.

>We
Fuck off kike.

youtu.be/qOXHJH8nTKU

Only dumbasses complain about America existing.

You have a culture, you just broadcasted it everwhere to the point where it is hard to see, because it is seen as the norm in most western countries.

I'm not proud or whatsoever but there's no other place in the world I'd rather live in even if you pay me.

A decade ago I wanted to migrate somewhere in Europe but as you can see now that would've been a big mistake.

I am a proud American. Look at us, we came here as explorers, killed a bunch of filthy savages, overthrew the most powerful empire in the world with a ragtag, volunteer army and are the only country to land on the fucking moon. Everywhere we go, we are on top of the world. One of the most powerful passports, GDP, military and the list goes on and on. If you aren't proud to be American you can get the hell out. Also, leave your guns with your local law enforcement agency, you wont be allowed to keep them elsewhere.

The only one who posted an argument. WE WUZ is what you sayin. Now we're a nigger overrun society which is sad.
The culture of Hollywood? How proud should we be of that?
Fucking idiot.

I said you have a culture, nothing about being proud of it.

Notice how cucks like OP never leave or anything? Just stay and complain.

Euros are a bunch of we wuz clans that constantly fight with one another, why you wanna be like europe?

US didn't have a major conflict on her continent in the last 200 years or so.

You can blame FDR for that

Yeah, you're pretty dumb on history. The idea as an ethnos/demos that you're essential to even the idea of a nation/state must be alien to most Americans, either as a concept entirely or as a feeling of being otherwise.

checked, OP rekt

dont like it go back to mexico paco
my ancestors rekt some indians for this shit, youre probably freeloading noodlenigger

We came, we kicked the shit out a bunch of Injuns, and we created the most powerful country in the world. How can you not be proud of being American. Look at how shitty Brazil turned out. That could have been us!

America led the way to the removal of kings in europe and other relevant countries. When america was founded, in my home country the king could have me tortured for speaking out against the royalty. America has done so much for the world. You should kill yourself.

>We're a country of people not native to this land
Not physically no, but we are native to this country. It was our ancestors who settled this land, and our ancestors who forged a home in the middle of the wilderness. Not being "native" to the land is a moot point
>No national religion
That's because each State had a majority of different denominations of Christianity
>No national culture/heritage
This is absurd, if America had no culture then what the fuck is Hollywood, rock and roll, blue jeans, individualism, etc. You can lament its commodification but to claim we have no culture is disingenuous at best

Americans DO have a unique ethnicity, it's about recognizing that.
>an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common ancestry, language, society, culture or nation
We're all descended of the same Colonists and the same immigrants, we all speak English, and our differences are regional and usually inter-state. We're only 400 years out from our founding, user. Also, which country do your ancestors hail from that you care so much about? Or are you "from" a good number of European countries? Hyphenism is a scourge on our society and it should be eliminated in place of a Yankee ethnic identity. It may be hard for recent arrivals to understand, but your posterity will in due time

not native? you sure about that, kimosabe?

>That's why I feel no necessity for America to exist
So leave then.

Europeans are the First Nations ever to find North America actually. Clovis-Solutreans.
Whites have more inherent and ancient claim to North America then the Asians and Archaic Siberians that took over and colonized post glaciation.
Dont be fooled the oldest human remains ,tools, art, and DNA found on North America support the Solutrean hypothesis.
N.Europe was under glaciation again, whites are not from there.
The same way Jews have title to Israel.
Whites have title to North America.
Dont believe the Indians own North America BS.

iawtc

TY, based Dane.

There's a lot about America to be proud of, and a lot to be ashamed of... but I don't deserve any of the credit, or the blame -- and that's true for many of us. We just exist here.

I love the USA and I'm not White. Whites were my heros before Trump.

BEGONE JEW !!! YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE .

did an american take your manhood?

>I love the USA and I'm not White.
When we kick you out forever, we will be extremely polite.

Yeah, I'm a mutt... So what? My ancestors arrived in New England in 1621 and mixed with the indigenous population... Chances are, if you're a Caucasian in Europe or the US, I'm related to you, as one ancestor is half-brother to William the Conqueror. Genetic testing is a real eye opener... So fuck you and your faggy assertions, all that really matters is how rich you are, Peasant.

The Clovis-Solutrean bullshit is a theory which hasn't been even proved yet.

I am slightly from this land so i can be semi proud.

this kid, for one.
he will eat your sad progeny for breakfast.

>speaking out against the royalty.
Do not fuck with me, bonde.

If you think America has no unique culture or heritage you should just kill yourself shlomo.

"America has no culture" is a Jewish lie used to get people more open to the idea of multiculturalism.

The Pauite admit to killing the older red haired Native Americans, the Si-Teh-Cah.
Mongloid hordes moved in from Asia and killed the Clovis and Sandia hunters.
Actual, factual science supports the Solutrean Hypothesis.
The Turtle-Island creationists are already in the thread claiming they are natives.
NO race is actually native, indigenous or ancient to North America. These Turtle-island believers are like a huge cult.
North America is our Atlantis.
Lake Agassiz was our flood.
The Phoenicians and Vikings started as the Old Copper Culture right here on North America. It is our homeland and our promised land.
Iberia was before siberia.

It is a joke, embrace this joke of a country.

forgot pic

Slide thread. Post redpill, sage, and move on

Fuck you Russia.

I should clarify that i mean i have a small percentage of native american in my genes.

The rest is Germanic and Scottish

Good, get the fuck out and go back to Europe, traitor. I intend to protect this country.

Nobody is native to the land they are on for the most part. If you say that Americans don't have a right to this land because we are not native to it, then the Chinese should leave Taiwan and give it to the Austronesians, Japanese should leave Hokkaido to the Ainu, The Nordics should give Scandinavia back to the Lapplanders/Saami, and the Arab Egyptians should give their land back to the Coptics.

Most people are living on conquered land. It is a reality most refuse to admit.

Your Ice free corridor theory just got debunked actually.
The Solutrean hypothesis of 2012 gains more evidence every month.
Meadowcroft and Cinmar are the OLDEST sites on North America. Twice as old as anything in Alaska or Canada.
Sorry but math, forensic skull studies, DNA, and actual Anthropology do support it.
Even the Leafs have to admit Asians were not the First Nations.

homasexual soy boy detected

Does it even matter though who was first though? we conquered and civilized this place. It is ours, So long as we can defend it.

Take your ass to any other country & stay for a couple years then you'll be able to answer you own question jackass

Finally.
Your smert.

>individualism
That's British desu but you could've brought up:

• We're the only country whose rights inscribed in their Constitution actually applies to all people, regardless of anything, and is guaranteed by the Creator unlike Euros who are guaranteed by Govt

• Opportunism; we are the only country where people die to get here just to have a chance at becoming wealthy in their lifetime. Pre-Apartheid SAfrica was like this but now it's on its death bed.

Proud to be from northern Wisconsin

Not really "proud to be American" considering many American barely have anything in common

Fuck off, you kike

the natives walked over the bering straight, therefore aren't native either.

stop overthinking it cuck

America is fine.
There is a lake of fire for the prideful dead.

>proud to be American
I used to be, and the the jewing of this once-great country got worse and worse.

love it man.

p.s. what's up with all the capcha faggotry on the weekends? i literally never have to pic images except on weekends

Get the fuck out of our beautiful country you filthy traitor!

I love being American and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

It shouldn't but it does. We'll never hear the end of "MUH NAHTV LAND" if we don't silence the (((natives)))

Ainu look like light skinned abos. Good thing the Japanese conquered those savages, they are rough to look at

>That's British desu
Lots of American things we inherited from Britain, but you bring up good points

Yes it matters.
leftists have been faking history to fit a left narrative since 1971.
Soros funds NODAPL more than BLM.
That is the hate movement to bust on now.

i'll bet your the proud owner of a facebook account, too!

I used to be. I still love my country, and I wouldn't live anywhere else but...
most of my country is fat
most of my country believes in angels
most of my country is locked in two parties
most of my country is either extremists who blame white people for everything or extremist who blame colored people for everything
most of my country spends all day on the cell phone or computer
most of my countries women are whores
most of my countries men are chads or fat ass pieces of shit

Im just tired of the fat lazy self indulgent extremist fantasy land.

It isn't as bad anymore. Most people are increasingly wanting america to stay out of world affairs, also word is getting out about how bad circumsision is. The mistakes of the 60s that are haunting us to this day are slowly being undone. Trump is just the start.

post more info, elaborate, links, etc. this is very interesting

got a timeline with details?

To be fair, our women are better than European women. European women are blatantly traitorous. Meanwhile American women, although greedy retarded whores are at least smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds them.

>My ancestors

t. 56%

>I’ve been found out!

Every other word from A democrats mouth is muh natuvs.
Virginia is the most important State since it has the OLDEST anthropology on North America.

jeez you must love the homasexual lifestyle

AM PROUD USA HUURUGHHHHH

Do you? Or is 23andMe full of shit? Because its wildly inaccurate. Or is it just some bullshit family rumor? Every fucking white family in American has some bullshit rumor that they have a bit of native american in their history. Elizabeth Warren fell for that tripe, don't be like her.

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

El maligno...

pretty sure only liberals hate themselves and america

>Hollywood, rock and roll, blue jeans, individualism

Every single one of those things is a Satanic abomination

Proud American here. New World countries tend to have less of a common concrete origin in terms of ethnicity, because so many different peoples settled here. Despite that, we form our own new national identities.

MGTOW is the only answer until we put women back into slavery. Till then there is no point in interacting with these parasites. I feel the same way about niggers as I do about women. They are both lazy, stupid and contribute nothing to society.

Only because we've allowed things to get this bad

Why would I want to convince you of anything? I'd rather you leave.

Study Frank C Hibben and his sandia man theory.
Solutrean Theory.
Younger Dryas Event. YD
Lake Agassiz.
Geology is what supports the Solutrean hypothesis.
NOTHING supports the turtle-Island cultists.

I'm pretty fucking proud, grow some balls scooter.

MY ANCESTOR

born here means native.

I just had some Whataburger.

It was fucking delicious.

My mom's from Texas and My dad's from Alberta and he worked for an American oil company and between that and our families, I've lived in both countries and I do consider myself to be an American and a Canadian.

I'm proud of what America was intended to be. The designs of the founders were not followed, but they did try. The Second Amendment was intended to have citizens in complete control of civil defense, the American government is not supposed to have any soldiers in the continental USA during peacetime.

Instead, the Second Amendment was meant to circumvent the possibility of the US government ever becoming tyrannical; we're all supposed to be the military. The US government is not supposed to be able to exert any power over its own people by design.

That's not how things played out, but the ambition was unprecedented in human history. The founders were landed gentry, and yet for purely ethical reasons they attempted to give up their own power and hand it directly to the people.

This is a very rare occurrence in the entirely of human history, this sort of thing almost never happens. But they genuinely wanted to create the first free nation where no man would ever have to bow to another by force.

I am similarly proud of Canada for its decision to not participate in M.A.D.

Canada absolutely could (and for awhile did) produce nuclear weapons. But it chose to not increase the potential for a nuclear war.

This may result in the loss of sovereignty some day, but I deeply respect the choice to walk away from power.

I suppose that it's odd that I am most proud of my heritage for the things that they chose NOT to do, but such choices are exceedingly rare and unique and almost impossibly hard to make.

gimme more infographics. dump all you got brother I'm saving them.

This board sucks ass

Are you proud

Of being

A redditfag

Spaceposting?

Do you think

It makes your posts

More compelling?

You're a fag

Got.

you should be proud america has became the most powwerfull technolical advance nation on the earth ,yes you have been fucked for about 30 years ,but there is still hope

I propose that we ban Jews from every power position in the US and watch how everything changes for the better.

Fuck off, we have plenty of unique culture in our history, an impressive amount for the short time we've been a country, even. There's no country that totally matched our cultural identity during prohibition, for example, and stories like the shepherd of the hills or Tom Sawyer are distinctly American culture.

>Social cohesion is based entirely on shared race, ethnicity, religion, culture etc.
And ideology of course, which the US constitution, declaration of indepence and the bill of rights clearly lay out.

Except you still have royalty and aristocracy in Europe, because you never finished the job because you're cucks, because you have a slave mentality that makes you content to be a subject instead of a citizen. The same contentedness that kept you there while the ambitious and dignified left Europe for America.

Stone-aged "Native" Americans came from Siberia. They are in no way native. And they were literally stone aged tribefucks right up till they were placed in the camps.

Yeah, its getting annoying to be honest user. High volume?

>no national religion
We were close, but then (((they))) infiltrated the country and flooded it with tons of catholicucks, more kikes, etc. Bring back WASP America.

Go away Ted