How to remove cameras for revolution?

The cameras in Gr8 Britain are holding us back to revolt, meet and strike back. We need ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKhaT-pXHHc
youtube.com/watch?v=tjr8TGWCcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=y-PvBo75PDo
synecticsuk.com/
synecticsuk.com/products-overview/synergy-software
youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0?list=PL077yhXv0GFgrxi70T771pK5eDYqCfbgh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bb guns. good ones

Get a plastic bag, fill it with rubber cement, then put it over the camera. Shoot paintballs at them. Spray paint over the screen. Stick neodymium magnets on them. Nail gun the screen. Smash with a hammer.
Fuck Europeans are stupid.

no being a complete cuck is what is holding bongs back to revolt.. you need to man up.

Last few riots were mainly niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKhaT-pXHHc

We just talk about ideas ... jeesh you angry burgers

What I think is, if only few of us sow the seed, more will join. Like I indicated - how to remove/destroy cameras for the revolution.

Portable emp generator fry them. Large copper coil, industrial grade capacitors, put on dolly roll up by cams and " release the cracken " . Could fry other stuff too ;) . Or paintball lol

>We need ideas
Stop being a pussy.
Who cares about police when you want to overthrow the government?

No electricity=No cameras. Duh.

Bucket drones?

they work on batteries.

What do you mean fellow russian?

You have this one redpill were user talks about how to cut cables and things? This electrician/civil war user

What happens when they run out?

[Note to government employees monitoring this post: this is purely a hypothetical and theoretical question] Wouldn’t taking down electrical grids criple anti riot / government crackdown on an uprising as they need it for cameras and radio communication?

Smart jews, really smart ... kappa

New ones I guess, but also how long do they last

Not for long. Take down the grid and keep it down. The cities will ethnically cleanse themselves once the bread and games stop.

I mean disregad the cameras.

Is it possible to english for you a correct way?

Or damaging the core of the cameras

Yeah, but the jew always point the naked finger on the goy and they still got some antifags to fight us, demoralizing us or in this case the brits even more

Inb4 jihadists ...

do what they did in DC... the traffic/street cameras all magically turned around or turned off when the (((shooter))) went into comet.

Revolution ain't free.

Shooting them works.

We're not (((them))) or that (((influential)))

Arent guns banned ... also fucking butter knifes

I can't make this up, butter knifes

Use long and heavy sticks (aka clubs) literally grow on trees.
A well made slingshot is a fearsome and accurate ranged weapon.
Look for opportunities, not for excuses.

Wise russian strikes again

Tsaric Godspeed

Dont give akmed ideas for his muslim revolt.

DIY crossbow made from truck leaf spring.

Imagine the possibilities...
youtube.com/watch?v=tjr8TGWCcSo

Get in shape. Practice shimmying up poles until fast and proficient.
Shimmy up camera poles and spray the lenses.

Shoo Austria shill

Look up the thread I am russki pisdez

Holy shit that's unironically creative, dude

Lord this is sum gud shit

You do know half the fuckers don't work. Most of the rest the picture quality is rubbish and no one watches them. They have to be replaced every few years.

Hm Spraying imo, not that effective, but I let you stay in my screencap

Even better for you, yet can't risk it

I've heard of this option, though I can't attest to its effectiveness but feel free to try it out:

Strap a laser pointer to binoculars, then from a vantage point where you can't be seen by the camera, point the laser at the camera's lens, using the binoculars for aim. A long enough exposure should damage it enough to render it useless.

Textbook stuff really. If the people decide they've had enough then it's all over. Guns or not (((they))) are gettin' REKT.

We gonna do it

Remember he can't divide us? This will be better

>We need ideas
Wear a mask, user. You know when Antifa does it, you could dress up as one of them, ice-pick ten or so of them, and the media would never even admit it happened because all they do is suck Antifa's tiny dick.

Yeah, yeah, Polaks adapted this idea too

>German flag
>Unfamiliar with Camover
Good day, agent.

I'm russian, yes what is this Camover

>Russian
Then what does the UK have anything to do with you?

I'd say buy a ladder and a hammer but you guys probably need a permit and three month review process for those. Buy a paintball gun while you can before your governments declare them a lethal destructive terror chemical warfare device.

Brexit apparently

Are you saying that brits will revolt, ever? They have never been revolutionary. Lets be fair here. They've always been under statism their whole lives, and would think nothing of it. Especially when X Factor is starting.

>be britcuck
>turns on bbcuck radio 1 for this week's nasheed Top 10 of the Pops
>puts the kettle on
>opens curtains of his filthy council flat living room
>looks out window
>sees pic related
>shuts curtains, sits back down
>just........calms down, and makes his why to the kitchen to cook crumpet and fries
>britcuck hears knock at the door
>HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.mp3 it's the PG Teabag licence police
>"OPEN THE DOOR YOU CHEEKY FUCKING CUNT" *kicks Door down*
>h h here officer here my l licence
>"FUCKING QUALITEE M8, GLAD YOURE ABIDING THE LA-......OI BRUV, IS THAT A BOTTLE OF MALT VINEGAR OVER THERE???"
>w w s s sorry officer?
>"LOOKS LIKE YOURE IN POSSESSION OF ACID THERE LAD...DONT BE SINISTER, BIN THAT VINEGAR!!!!" "WELL YA DUN FUK'D YASELF NOW, LAD"
>poor britcuck gets tased
>thrown if of his """home""""
>gets beaten and mugged by chavs
>United Caliphate of GB&NI national anthem plays
>"HAV YA CHEEKY NANDOS IN HELL, LAD"

I honestly feel for you brits. I picture you as that Wallace guy from Wallace &.Gromit show. Just an innocent and simple guy who just wants to eat his crumpets, drink tea, and watch the Sunday soccer league.

A completely harmless guy. Under the threat of CCTV, Feds, and Goat tickets 24/7.

Poor guy.

>implying any of them are swithed on

everytime a crime is committed in london and you actually want to catch the cunt who smashed up the local chippie or stole cables from the train line the cctv is miraculously switched off or not in service, because the council cant afford to maintain them

>we need to revolt in the UK
>German flag

Wait a minute...this is making me think about the monkeys ladder banana cold water story...
youtube.com/watch?v=y-PvBo75PDo

A laser will burn out the sensor.

Take down the entire grid, then revolt.

5-eyes....five monkEYES
Brits confirmed for caged apes.

I used to have some pics on how to start a coup but Imma just law out the general idea for the anons who are actually trying to rebel.

First of all, remember that this shit isn't a one man job, even Breivik didn't exactly revolutionize Norway with his shit back in 2011 despite all his train, you want a good amount of guys who can split into 4 teams.
Team A for infrastructure strikes
Team B for handling off law enforcement/military
Team C for going after government.
Keep all these guys connected through your own private and encrypted radio channel throughout all this shit and have them trained, doesn't have to be Navy Seal tier shit but make sure they can do general crowd control and can fight.

What you want Team A to do is go after the power grids or communication channels(think Telephone poles) and disable them to shake up the place and to delay their methods of countering since blackouts always invoke fear, especially at night.
This is easy, literally blow out some junctions and watch shit fall apart and it'll take some time to restore.

Team B should blend in with the civilians since, during a coup riots tend to break out so the law will be needed to contain all the happening but you need to have these people actively fighting against them and all the other cronies they bring in for suppression.
These guys are also essentially a distraction from the main event, Team C is pulling off.

Have Team C go full force into whatever governing body is ruling the country, like full on Nazi blitzkreig and just ruin the place and later drag out all the governing bodies into the street and feed them to the riots caused by all the chaos you've just caused.

The government will need to be replaced since the country just got leadership ripped to pieces and will probably be in anarchy for a few months but just find some good guys to fill the gap and then in a few weeks, shit will be back to normal and you'll go down in history as always.

>stormniggers
>capable of understanding technology or how to disable it
Lol, stick to your mspaint memeing, cuck

This, OP is a fag

Dress like a muzzy

Have to start somewhere. Not everyone thinks large scale strategy right away.

Become this guy.

HOW COME BRITAIN IS COVERED IN SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS YET THEY CAN NEVER SEEM TO CATCH ANY CRIMINALS?

REALLY ALMONDS MY ACTIVATORS

Buy a ladder, hard hat, clip board, and fluorescent safety vedt. Wait till it is cold out and dawn a winter face mask or scarf. Go to each camera and start disassembly or apply spray paint.

To the public you will look legit. Just do it in a quick yet deliberate fashion.

In short pretend you are a construction worker/technician sent to work on them.

just find out where the cctv hub(s) are and take them over.

Those are just the decoy cameras though. The real ones are hidden.

Only if you're not serious or thick as shit

lol you're kidding right?

We get everyone pretty much.

Sure you do. Unless they're raping your women.

no they don't. Government spec'ed survellance systems require redundancy. They're powered 12/24VDC or AC (or POE if IP cameras) and the power supply has a battery backup. Cut the wires and you cut the power.

God you are retarded and unhelpful. Feel free to share your superior wisdom with the rest of us poor plebs.

Pellet guns to remove. Paintball guns, spray paint or even silly string to disable.

Beam them to death with a laser.

Fire and lots of it. Works every time.

Identical masks.

Do a mass spraypaint of them. Cleaning them takes time and you can do whatever plan you were planning to do before the cleaning crew arrives.

Paint ball guns, post it notes, silly string, spray paint, drones with blankets attached to drop over the cameras

They tried to put in cameras on our freeways in Arizona to catch speeders and we just put post it notes on them and shot them with silly string. And you guys say Americans are stupid. Fucking idiots need a thread on Sup Forums to figure out how to block a camera lens. I mean fucking smoke bombs, moltive cocktails, fire extinguisher (which would be funny to see what they do about that), ski masks, guy fawkes mask, a mask of merkel. What can’t stop a security camera? You guys don’t want to organize. You’re just citing excuses. Go in the sewers and start sawing all the cords that carry the information tah dah they’re down for days.

abuse them. use them as honey traps for the bobbies

hypothetically yes

Drop cinder blocks off buildings onto the cameras.

Cut down the entire pole with a cordless grinder.

Mace them while screaming rape

The world's most conspicuous man?

INSIDER user HERE: the Brits use synectics as their surveillance software. Older versions of synectics runs on windows vista. Not all of the U.K. Has updated from synergy pro to synergy 3. They are all networked using Cisco core switches and catalyst.

Probably the best idea. Silent, effective, small. Only trouble is you can't tell from the outside that the camera is non functioning.

synecticsuk.com/
synecticsuk.com/products-overview/synergy-software

JUST

Laser has been mentioned a few times. i would try to get one of those lasers that can burn shit, and test it out on a cheap cctv camera first. that way you know the distance to fry the thing. You may need to make one out of an old blu ray burner, since tou probably will have a hard time buying one in the UK.

This might work

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0?list=PL077yhXv0GFgrxi70T771pK5eDYqCfbgh

>it stops being a civil war, and becomes an international relief effort where other militaries of the other first world nations come to save the Americans...

Why? First off it would be the right vs the left, and no one in Europe cares if the American military literally nukes the right.

If you can paintball and find custom fill ball shells then make some bird-shit balls and shoot the lenses.

Use cling film or get one of those anonymity scarves with the camera shine effect.

It's not %$@$ing rocket science.

Anarchists really lack creativity these days. It's sad.

The fuck are you talking about? Just put on a burka and you'll be immune to the law.