Why is it always, always, ALWAYS, white woman black man? It's never different...

why is it always, always, ALWAYS, white woman black man? It's never different. And its not just any black man and white woman. It's usually the most pale red head or blonde they can find. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k
youtube.com/watch?v=aEcbuccnjLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're asking a question you already know that answer to.

You KNOW why it's BMWF, You know, we know, they know.

>tesco

What do you want, user?

White male and black female? White male and asian female? Would that be better?

Ever considered this is actually propaganda for the black men who are taught in school to hate whites?

it would add variety and actual diversity at least....

youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k

David Bowie?

How about a white family you fucking cuck.

And yet, when you mention it to a normie, they say you're racist.

Search for white couple on google and look at pictures. Search for prank wife and look at the videos. Look at commercials, everything, it's a world wide brainwashing scheme.

Is that why white dudes are known for liking black girls? Oh wait

ever consider that Black Man White Female single parent rate is over 80%?

you couldn't land someone even half as attractive so don't worry about it, cletus. just stick to playing with the trailer park fuck-pig.

my dad, mum and my brother and his wife know's exactly what's up with adverts and they hate it! trust me even the normies are waking up and smelling the ashes!

youtube.com/watch?v=aEcbuccnjLc

Seems to be working then, doesn't it, if the female is raising nigger spawn. Father not required.

Someone should do a study on the racial makeup of family/couple commercials. Speaking from anecdote it's obvious the most common mixed race pairing is wf/bm, but there's no statistics I know of that confirm this.

not white man, that actor is Jewish

B L A C K E D

They hate white men. I was the only white guy on an all black work crew a few years ago. I was on good terms with all of them because I stayed consistent and honest with them. If I couldn't be honest about something I just held my tongue. They literally kept a running database of white girls who would fuck black guys. They had virtually no compulsion against cheating on their spouses if it meant getting white pussy. It was one of many things that I hed to hold my tongue on. Some black people can be alright, but overall we don't belong together. We really need to go back to ethno states. Sadly there is just no winning with blacks.

>HURRRRR DURRRRRR TWO PEOPLE IN AN ADVERT HAD A DIFFERENT SKIN TONE IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY REEEEEEE!!!!

You fucks get more pathetic by the day.

You're not adressing his point and you're disturbing. piece of crap.

t.soyboy

Wrong and condescending?
Guaranteed (you)s

I am addressing his point. The skin colour of people in an advert is meaningless to anyone with a modicum of intellect.

Of course, if you spend all day sitting in your mum's basement posting bitter comments, trolling and watching alt-right propaganda all day, you'll find anything to get worked up over

Chocolate dick.

Not an argument.

Plus I don't even eat soy, I eat meat so you can fuck off you annoying little arsewipe.

The same question could be asked about why its always white men and asian woman or latinas you stupid fuck.

because white women are OBSESSED with black dick. it's legit disgusting and sad to be a white male in today societies. It's like we are the ultimate cucked subspecies

Holy fuck dude, try harder you faggot.

This.

I'm planning to get sterilized soon, it's a really easy process and means that my wife doesn't need to worry about birth control or condoms splitting

Because they can't really push white man and black woman, because everyone knows black women are absolute shit-tier.

Bc whites r programmed to crave subhuman bbc. White men plan too far ahead and would realize ravaging a pussy would make it loose - nignog has no intention of ever seeing the whore again so it’s irrelevant.

TLDR why white women like bbc

Because its made by women for women,thats why.

White men and latinas? In British ads? Like which one?

Simple reason - marketing

Men are subconsciously distrustful of members outside of their tribe, women don't care. These products and services are marketed towards women. Women HATE seeing attractive men with women of other races, so companies will not make money by including this in their marketing. The only companies that include non-white women with attractive white men are banks because they cater mostly to men.

how do they find so many women with no sense of smell?

Demoralization. The paler a woman is, the prettier she is. The blacker the dindu, the more foreign it is. You have a representation of beauty and innocence, and you have a representation of ugliness and evil Combine the two, and you get a very familiar archetype: Sodom and Gomorrah, the epitome of degeneracy. It should stay as a biblical story, a warning. It represents what we want least in the world, what we want to avoid the most. So what do you do, if you're truly evil? You make it reality. You kill the spirit of the people. You've given them hell.

>Women HATE seeing attractive men with women of other races, so companies will not make money by including this in their marketing

That doesn't explain why it isn't a homogenous white family in the videos. The fact that it is a black male/ white female couple is purposeful.

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part I

It was black males and asian females during the 90s and early 2000s but they gave up on that for some reason, cali is full of those for some reason tho

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part II

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part III

It's made by SJWs for no-one. That's why.

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part IV

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part V

SOYBOY!!!

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part VI

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part VIII

>Fail above

(Actual) Why White Women Hate Black Men Part VIII

Why White Women Hate Black Men Part IX

>4 billion black men in the world
I'd almost agree that there are 4 billion subhuman males in the world, but 4 billion black males is off by a factor of at least 5.

This girl has clearly been approached by too many dindus. That, or she's a Sup Forumsack and a he.

>I am addressing his point. The skin colour of people in an advert is meaningless to anyone with a modicum of intellect.
>propaganda doesn't exist
>These people were chosen randomly because the advertising companies know that is no point in propaganda
KYS fool

I honestly believe black self hate is just their most desperate mating call, after all their other options for courting fail.