Could you guys kill a man?

Could you guys kill a man?
In any case scenario?

Because I couldn’t in any way or any circumstance.

pussy

You should kill yourself, that would work since you're not a man.

I already have. At least two that I am 100% positive that I killed. Also several more people I am sure that i shot but unsure if my bullet is what killed them(it was common for like 4/5 guys to be shooting at the same target) or if they even died from the wound.

Yea, I’m sure you would.

You couldn't kill someone to defend your mom, your children, your significant other, your best friend?

You could watch someone threaten the health, the life, of someone you care about, if you had the means to stop them?

You're worse than pathetic.

If you think that is a bad thing, you are cucked beyond saving.

Self defense would be something different. If there’s no other way, then yes.

But going to war to kill men I don’t know.
No, I wouldn’t.

I'd kill a man if it impressed the sexy ladies

>Could you guys kill a man?

1 2 3 4 FIFTH

of course

it's in our dna, especially male dna

our ancestors were killers, by necessity

Hmm.

Well, that;s a position I may or may not agree with. It depends, I guess. I also believe in the Non Aggression Principle.

But I can at least respect your reasoning allowing for these caveats. You should make sure you add that as a disclaimer, then. To unequivocally say you could NEVER kill... well, that's just asinine.

Yea, that was kinda rushed I guess. Oh well...

Hunting helps

3 deployments. I estimate I've killed in the mid-teens.

I feel a sadness even when I take a deer or elk with my bow. But yet I do it and am proud of my abilities. I would feel the same with having killed a human. If it is in an act of defense even to help put down a hostile movement that poses a future threat to my loved ones. I may look on them afterwards and lament their choices that made me have to kill them, but I would be proud to have saved good people from idiots.

If there was a Communist movement threatening your country you'd just sit there?

Man? No.

Nigger? Sandnigger? Communist? No problem.

Probably could, but I've got a personality disorder.
So not too surprising.

Yes

Myself probably

Hell yeah, which kind of people are we talking about, how much would you pay me for it, blades or guns? Give me details.