CBTS #438 ++ Active Emergency Bread Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Everything (you) need to know is in the ORIGINAL Qmap, before count'em
a minimum of THREE fake Q's arrived to fight over which could co-opt
the ENERGY to not just LARP, but put serious CASH in their pockets.
Where is that map? Getting snuffed like all posts do because there is
no reliable archiving team. Suggestion? Glad you asked: COALESCE and get one together.

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET Point of contact ( POC ): Farmer's Union Rep: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

HARVESTER's UNION POC: Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
MILLERS UNION POC: AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Here is all you really need to know about "Q":
Q had enough KEK to carry this log about events BEFORE THE STORM for this long.
What is the story here? THE STORM.

QMAP → → The only thing (You) really need to VERIFY.
Legend → Decoding CNC →
Signature →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this →

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
cog49.com/ft.pdf
sefaria.org/
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=1h56m26s
web.archive.org/web/20160203143739/http:/syrcom.cua.edu/Hugoye/Vol12No2/HV12N2Ramelli.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,400+ NOW

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all

Q let the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history ( The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in ). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump ( in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors ) left.

Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → TEMPLATE →
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

M-Intel user →
Saudi theory →
Big picture →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline → →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory
→ → → →
*EU Q →

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log → →
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14 →
Nov 14 →
Nov 15 →
Holy Get →

--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied
Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA
Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call
DHS Prepares biological attack drill
Lebanon PM to return and seek settlement
--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN
Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician
Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel
FBI probes Planned Parenthood
POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early
New Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery
--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts
Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing
Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby
Farage calls out Soros in Parliament
U1 broken down on Hannity
--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info
Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest
Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents
ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR
Major internet outage in US
Sandia Labs (R&D of nukes) employee indicted on fraud, $ landering
--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members
Al Franken accussed of groping TV host
Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself
--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor
NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter
Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot
Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies
Hillary officially questions 2016 elections

--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money
Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies
Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered
--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader
-=-=-=-=-= INFOGRAPHS =-=-=-=-=-

Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Epstein Temple →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
Trafficking Arrests →
*BlackRock →
Redshield →
$$$ →
NEW
THE SWAMP →
THE CABAL →
U1 TIMELINE →

NEWER MEMES
Feinstein →
Move on goy →
Move on V2 →
Mccain →
RS →
HRC →
HRC U1 →
PG →
Obummed →
SA OB →
SHH →

Lots of MEMES →
White Rabbit MEMES V2 →
Fix this MEMES →

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE DISH SWEET! /CFG/ →

Mockingbird
→ → → →
→ → →

Mockingbird MEMES →
Lon → Vat →

White Rabbit → →

Posterity:

000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 → #412 → #413 → #414 →
#415 → #416 → #417 → #418 → #419 →
#420 → #421 #421 → #422 → #423 → #424 →
#425 → #426 → #427 → #428 → #429 →
#430 → #431 → #432 → #433 → #434 →
#435 → #436 (OP)

Welcome the bots and shills because they help keep this thread alive AUTOMATICALLY!
Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

CONTEST FOR BEST MEME!!
Winner will have their meme FILE NAME used as next edition name.

§§§§§§§§§§§§ Quote of the day §§§§§§§§§§§§

okay so you are unironically a fucking idiot normie fag claiming to be "from" Sup Forums

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

what jus happen?

ICYMI **THE WHITE/GLOWING RABBIT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED!

Why did they lock the thread? What is the post limit?

#

For whomever asked, I’m somewhat near Langley and I’ll check my local information and see.

Bakers Union is compromised to my knowledge.

thanks for bread

STUPID BOOMER LARP SHIT GENERAL #432843

REDDlT SCHIZO FAGGOT CIRCLE JERK GENERAL

BOOMER JEWTUBE ECELEB BULLSHIT GENERAL

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU BOARD RUINING AUTISTS

I will add this to next bread

#

They usually switch to a new thread every 400 comments or so.

SEE PICTURE!

What the fuqqqqq? Marines took over CIA? Seriously? I can not get any confirmation.

BAKERS UNION IS COMPROMISED
MISSING Q'S
THE GLOWING RABBIT

How can we be sure that 'shields are BTFO?

SEE PICTURES!

Okay thanks, seems pretty arbitrary.

KEYSTONE metaphor
>Think mirror.
>Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
History best explains the present.
>What is a map?
An illustration of places and paths.
>Why is a map useful?
It shows where we have been, where we are, where we can go.
>What is a legend?
A key to understanding symbolism used in a map.
>Why is a legend useful?
It describes how to read, understand the map.
>What is a sequence?
A timeline of events.
>Why is this relevant?
We need a long-term plan beyond just what we know and do now.
>When does a map become a guide?
When the symbolism is related to a timeline of events or places to attain.
>What is a keystone?
In the context of this questioning, the key to using historical symbolism or records
to make bread that shows our past, present, and direction for future progress.
(pic related)
>Everything stated is relevant.
>Everything.
Everything twice. Here and in the keystone.
>Future provides past.
The more progress we make, the more we discover the truth of the past.
>Map provides picture.
The timeline in the keystone, across past and future times, gives us the picture we need,
places our perspectives, challenges, values in reasonable, sequential order.
>Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
This picture covers the greatest span of recorded time.
>40,000ft. v. is classified.
It is perceived only by (natural) appointment, hard to assimilate, understand, aspire to.
>Why is a map useful?
It makes us aware of related surroundings, challenges, opportunities to engage.
>Think direction.
It helps us all move in the same direction, despite different challenges, details.
>Think full picture.
It takes us all the way from creation to authority over a new creation.
>Who controls the narrative?
Those who most influence the masses.
>Why is this relevant?
Because we have a keystone map for securing the ability to do just that.
This is that keystone, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Posted in last thread, don't think anyone saw
glowing rabbit was just an annon messing about

You have to go back all of you. Stop spreading your bullshit larp. Get the fuck out!

Do you know what the Talmud is?
sefaria.org/

The Pope is not a Talmudist, lol.

If he thought Jews were awesome, he would dismiss his court Jew "servants" and support Israel's sovereignty. He supports the "Palestinian" Jihad movement, like his Roman Edomite ancestors. Emperor Hadrian invaded Israel and renamed it "Palaestina."

#

**file size

definitely doesn't line up the way you're thinking it does

YOUR FUCKING POSTS TRIGGERED AN INVESTIGATION OF BAKERS UNION
GREAT JOB IN YOUR PERSISTENCE

yay my favorite thread is back,just in time for the price is right

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

>talmud
FUCKING KIKE GET OUT!!!!!

"don't judge who posted, judge content posted" I feel like there are multiple agency members on this board who know what's going on and might post relevant information. Don't think it was a LARP IMHO...

Hey Boomers, just stopping by to say I hate all of you for throwing America away to shitskins for fucking access to diverse restaurants. Fuck all of you

>ght Jews were awesome, he would dismiss his court Jew "servants" and support Israel's sovereignty. He supports the "Palestinian" Jihad movement, like his Roman Edomite ancestors. Emperor Hadrian invaded Israel and
They are all working together. Get real. The Vatican already purchased Israel, and are setting up shop now. ALL THE WORLD IS A STAGE.. SERIOUSLY.

Is this the correct bread?
There are 2 going now.

The price is right isn’t on this late.

Is this fucking real???? Pic Related

Sarcasm? Want me to stop posting?

Christ, Savior of the World, a painting by Leonardo da Vinci sold at auction for a record $450 million on Wednesday, 11.15.17, making it the most expensive piece of art in known History. Called the "Salvator Mundi," Italian for "Savior of the World," the painting was created around 1500 and shows Christ dressed in Renaissance-style robes, his right hand raised in blessing as his left hand holds a mysterious translucent sphere. Martin Kemp, Emeritus Professor of the History of Art at the University of Oxford, recalled of his time gazing at the painting in person. “It wasn’t like an ordinary sphere. It looked like rock crystal. ... It’s not the normal ‘Mundi’ sphere. This is the sphere of the fixed stars, of the Cosmos. Leonardo transmuted it from being a Savior of the World to being a Savior of the Cosmos.”
Could this be what Carl Jung called a “Synchronicity”, a meaningful coincidence that occurs with no apparent causal relationship yet seems to be meaningfully related to current events?

No way
I thinking the bakers union is compromised, they wait so long to post new bread.
They threaten to stop baking last night as well
WTF

>dont forget to be a patron k

I was skeptical, but you've got me convinced. Nice work user.

That text above the photo really activates my railguns.

apologize

MAIDAN SHOOTING CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG

YEs

In the painting, he holds a glass sphere. Since Vinci's works often have hidden messages, could it mean something?

Just so you all know, for the last 3 threads I've been trying to post a serious workup on an important post and graphic that got deleted and never made it into the 4plebs archive. I can post light crap like this, but every time I try to post the meat it gets rejected as suspect canned meat. OooRaah, Semper Fi, Do or Die.

They're just schizo's desu senpai.

Glow in the Dark CIA niggers

YES

The Christ Mythology is the Foundation of Western Culture

In the earliest Christian manuscripts, the Greek word for "Christ" was "Chrēstós”, which means useful, benevolent, or “kind one."

For the past 2000 years, Christ represents the composite hero of Western culture as the Truthful Individual who acts upon the truth.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” – John 8:32 KJV

This metaphorical truth is factual whether you believe or not in God and/or Jesus Christ as a historical figure. It is the mythos upon which Western culture was founded and continues to exist.

This is not a religious statement, but rather one based on logic and reason (logos).
If we look past the religious deceptions, we see that Christ’s most important teachings to mankind were as follows:

1) Christ used free will to refuse conscription (selling one’s soul) because most evil in this world originates from a few people, “the Authorities,” forcing others to commit violence against the innocent.
2) Christ taught to treat others as we would expect to be treated (the Golden Rule).
3) Christ exposed the hypocrisy of the scribes and Pharisees.
4) Christ exposed the corruption of the money changers.
5) Christ’s path to the truth was through quiet discernment.

The very existence of Orthodox Christianity and the State itself depend on obscuring these fundamental Truths.

Jordan Peterson “The Christ Mythology is the Foundation of Western Culture”
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=1h56m26s

I AM TRYING!!! Let's set this board on fire with INFORMATION!

#

I posted in previous thread for confirmation that Marines MEU or 1MEF had landed at Langley. We need photos or video of tilt rotor Osprey aircraft on the grounds at CIA HQ. See April Lajune video on YT

Yeah true, they could of also lead us to something by total fluke.
Link to said post

your loafs are alway good. thanks for serving us up.

is alex jones drinking charlies semen in that cup?

We need the old thread way. I think this Baker is compromised. Do we have any of the original bakers. ++

Why do you keep saying that word. It’s unnecessary

The long wait was because i asked them to compile and merge some stuff, so it came. You do not have to worry on being compromised, as long as many other anons are here, recording and having this OP pastebin.

I'm hitting the sack, may you anons weather the storm

Q posted that before them.
They reposted it.
Then said they were fake and gay.

#

Maybe the bakers are just mentally exhausted from this information overload we’ve all been going through.

We’re not machines!

Yes, I take everything with a grain of salt on this board and who posts it, but this NK connection, if you look at ALL 3 photos, is too much. There is nobody who has found an even remote match for location, NK has been mentioned by REAL Q, everything with a grain of salt.

Replying to self for reason stated in post. Will do again.

>id
>LAPR
GUYS THIS WHOLE THING IS A LARP HOLY SHIT HIS ID SAID SO!!!

>Christ’s path to the truth was through quiet discernment.

From the Gospel of Matthew, Christ said:
“When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth that is all the reward they will ever get. But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.”

Christ said that “THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS INSIDE YOU”

ANCIENT SYRIAC GOSPEL VERIFIES THE CORRECT TRANSLATION
web.archive.org/web/20160203143739/http:/syrcom.cua.edu/Hugoye/Vol12No2/HV12N2Ramelli.pdf

Excerpt: “Christ’s declaration that the Kingdom of God is an interior reality is perfectly appropriate to the addressees of this logion, since the Pharisees are notoriously accused by Christ precisely of giving importance only to exteriority, formal practices and human glory. Christ, instead, emphasizes that God’s Kingdom is interior, invisible, and impossible to locate in one place or another, in that it is of a spiritual nature.”

Just a thought.. 4 10 20 18. Nov. 4th Incident in SA. Nov. 10th Podesta group is finished. nov. 18th Plane crashes into helicopter/ Rothschilds. Tomorrow is Nov. 20th. Am I missing anything or does that about sum it up...

the red dotted line definitely doesn't line up

Saw this on last board, forgot to respond. I think this is plausible, we will see tomorrow if anything comes out.

tick tock?

Yes it does, shill. Check the BLUE DOTS, those MOVE MOUNTAINS in my mind....

Wow!!! All you've managed to discover is that tomorrow is the 20th

438 fucking threads to know what day the next day is

Fucking pathetic, you should probably just kill yourself

Where did the 18 come from?

I had posted this in other thread that was possibly compromised. My idea about what Iron Eagle means. What is the one thing all elites need to maintain their lifestyle, to transport children /drugs/guns or anything else they want. PILOTS. Most private and commercial pilots are ex military(like the 1986 movire Iron eagle) What better place for the alliance to have people working, to track all their movements what they are doing, where they go, what they transport. Q listed Iron Eagle as being some group or someone that is with him/ alliance. My theory, Iron Eagle is all or most pilots, working for the elites.

a mix drink.
period blood, semen and breast milk.
here he enjoys a refreshing glass of roger stones alexa purified piss.

Which thread should I be in? I'm here for the legit CBTS bread.

Who's the shill? Where's the water under your fucking red dots idiot.

Why the new Banner? I can find nothing updated or different in the first half of this thread.

I must be going blind, as I'm sure we wouldn't be shilled by our own baker.

Can somebody give me a post number to search for, so I can find the "THE STORM HAS BEGUN" information. Thanks

#

It’s just on repeat right now.

>I'm here for the legit CBTS bread.
You should fuck off back to plebbit instead retard

Replying to self. The top part of the photo in
was posted showing a really good proof that the photo in the DJT official (bird named social media site) video on Nov 14, 201 for the return from Asia, matched a specific geographical coordinate. Look it up yourself from the photo. More to follow. Not sure what part of this is getting me flagged. (I've been trying to post the whole thing and can't)

God Emperor of the World

Something odd - can't unhide either of the two threads (never hid them)

Q said Disney is a distraction, but yet most tag lines have to do with Disney.

What about the Fantasy Land signature?

All Disney theme parks have an active Fantasyland.
At least two have an active "Alice in Wonderland".

Why have us think about Disney if this has nothing to do with Disney? Keep people out of the hospital?

This is how to deal with the symptoms of Remote Neural programming & hypnosis.
1) this product helps shut down the transponders / nanochips etc. Mario Badescu rosewater/aloe herbs sprayed on the transponders areas of the chips buzzing areas etc. it is specifically aloe and rosewater . you can eat drink spray this stuff. Aloe also cleans the bowels where the nanodust which helps the transponders work gets trapped. Aloe is sold at most health stores. buy it drink it spray it. Anything high frequency will help you. They try to bring your polarity down low / or you could say your frequency. Succumbing to anger or any low frequency emotions only helps them to hurt/control you. Essential oils with high frequencies work as well.
2) do not watch commercial television... this has codes programmed to set off the Remote Neural program which is a form of brainwashing and trigger words which help to activate your nervous system to cause you pain or get you to hypnosis the actions they would like you to do. ie., sleep, hurt yourself, lose productivity etc. good channels are childrens shows but not looney toons. they have programmed these because many adults watch it. PBS channels geared to families. Foreign films from countries which would not like america or europe controlling them. They also program the codes to popular music. Once they have profiled what you listen to and watch you can pretty much guarantee they will encode triggers into it to cause you pain or allow them to remote neural program you.
3) make yourself some magnetic glasses preferably out of glass lenses with magnets or layers of magnetic tape. preferably neodydium magnets covered by magnetic tape. Sleep in these. Trust me it will help if you have chips in your eyes.
4) i cover some of the transponders/chips with magnetic sheeting and thick foil under my clothes so they eventually turn off or at least they can't hurt me.

Check other photos posted for reference. Your flag isn't USA, leaves me skeptical of CIA BOTS.... Too many posting to be able to differentiate. If you're actually a human working to find more information, my apologies.

How many Marines, though? I was seeing 2200 earlier, but that would be like a dozen cargo planes, which would be pretty obvious.

Pic related

BAKERS UNION APPEARS AFTER LEAFBREAD DISAPPEARS
BAKERS UNION THREATENS LAST NIGHT TO SHUT DOWN THEIR OPERATION
RETURN THE POWER TO THE PEOPLE
YOU DECIDE WHICH BREAD IS REAL
AND MODU WILL CULL THE FALSE BREAD

#

The idea would be, the thread exists and there are so many eyes on it. New posts won’t be missed and certainly will be saved by many people. We’re scientific Methoding the forum of information.

heý saw that pic of your theory, ifeel you! sHitscomplicated/overtheroof dunno what is trueanymore, #Virtualhug
>>picrelated STRANGE got banned trying to posting that. never used TOR!

That was a legit question. There are two CBTS 438's taking place. I'm familiar with this baker. Not the other re re retard.

Apostate Jews who are working with the Vatican but who's really the "man behind the curtain?"

Rothschild said:
>"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"

Vatican affiliated elites of occult societies / mystery schools (Hermeticists) said [in their hearts]:
>"Permit us to influence and control all religions, and to do our sorcery/rituals, and we care not who controls the money of the world!"

5) They use nanodust and gas like truth serum and activator for the chips and it can be sent into your home. If you rinse your name with bottled water or even water or aloe etc. as soon as you feel it irritate you, you can stop an onslaught of pain pretty quickly.
6) women, please listen... Remote Neural Programming can be used to make you into a slave. I actually saw one of these on the "arm" of one of the gangstalkers. She looked like a lost sheep alongside an much older and not very attractive man. she said huh alot like she was drugged. I later figured out that was his slave. (they followed me alot and very closely before I realized I was seeing them in places they should not be. he also made her wear the same clothes all the time. I feel so sad for her everytime I think of it, she was in her twenties and he stole the best years of her life. Trust me the gangstalkers use the money from the sale to fund activities and pay the gangstalkers. They get paid each time they program or cause you pain. literally by the hit... they think it is a game and discuss it in game language. Also they set up close circuit infrared cameras (which are quite small now) to watch the women and show the people they sell them to. I know because I have experienced this. They paid hotels for access to my room. They pay locksmiths, car dealerships, anyone to gain information about you and access your car, home. They have even showed up at my job claiming they had a court order and finding a way to get into to the facility. bragging and showing other men in the office videos they had taken of me... They recruit at any place you go regularly so be careful not to shop, eat, get treatment at the same places and times all the time.

My flag is USA.

Just one thing.
The text here puts in the past what was only ever put in the future.
Jesus giving the keys to "The Rock."
They never had those keys, but now we do.

source

I was being legit too, you faggots need to fuck off from this board, nigger. Fuck off already.

Same here.
The other in Anonymous baker

bump for great justice

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
LEAFBREAD REST IN PEACE?!
FUCK YOU BAKERS UNION
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!