Pattern recognition

Aloha, why have all these countries throughout history been so anti-semitic for no reason, that they kick out all the jews for NO REASON? What the heck? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/z2Iic_BhmtU
youtu.be/bpIs2jBI010
youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY
youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso
youtu.be/Q_qHIdb9qkg
youtu.be/jEEgBVnnNkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe it's because they subvert the host culture, push degeneration and spawn intellectual movements that weaken Western societies

Heat seeking missile freak
Black magic scared to speak

I will know you I will show you

JEWS ARE PURE EVI

I love it when the first post is also the best post.

Jews have this nasty habit of taking over every major sector in society and degrading the culture over time. You see this now in the US with their promotion of degeneracy, feminism, multiculturalism, open borders, etc etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Yeah the sexual degredation is a huge aspect of societal subversion

This is the direction jews want to take the world because this is easy to manipulate

STOP BEING RACIST YOU INSIGNIFICANT GOYS!

Isn't Judaism just a religion? Why is it a conspiracy about Jews trying to take over the world? It's not like they're all in kahoots. So why is this a meme?
t. confirmed Catholic

uh oh

Goyim just wake up on the wrong side of the bed one morning, hating the Jew.

It can't be explained Schlomo, other than jealousy.

Cool flag. The thing is, your average jew doesnt oppose political zionism they throw up their hands and then debase white men at every turn

>Cool flag.
Thanks.
>The thing is, your average jew doesnt oppose political zionism
Wait, Zionism is still a thing? The fuck, they have their Canaan now, what are they trying to acheive now?
>they throw up their hands and then debase white men at every turn
But, they are white. I think. Judaism is a religion, and can thus have white people in it. Unless it's this nu-age self-deprecating racism, like a black guy joining the Klan.

to be fair, most people don't like when you kill their children for blood rituals

>white when it suits them
>jewish when subverting western culture
>thanks for bump filthy jew

Even Maria Theresa hated the living shit out of them.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
Best redpill on current Jewish stranglehold over the West.

Oy vey shut your mouth! Daddy will save the kekistanis!

Thanks. These are pretty enlightening too.
youtu.be/z2Iic_BhmtU
youtu.be/bpIs2jBI010
youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY
youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso

I hate every single person in this cap. But seriously, is Jewish an actual race? Wouldn't they just be Middle Eastern?

Huh. They should be grateful they got even that much land for Israel, considering all they did to get it was just bitch about "muh cultural heritage." But now they want more?

>Atheist feminists (65 pages)
>Buddhist feminists (17 pages)
>Christian feminists (33 pages)
>Islamic feminists (69 pages)
>Jewish feminists (264 pages)
>264 pages
Holy they are like less than 1 percent of world population, yet have the most feminists!?

Man Iron pill along with 10 other pills or so was the shit , too bad no one even posts any now

You can
youtu.be/Q_qHIdb9qkg

youtu.be/jEEgBVnnNkM

Didn't they go all that way just because the EU has benefits for refugees?

Europe has historically had strong societies with good social programs. Too strong in fact, for central banks to domonate the world through economic globalization. Hence the demonization of nationalism, and the races that make up nations.

You see any sovereign nations that resist economic globalization through central banking demonized in the controled mainstream media