Tomo-chan

>"maybe tomorrow" says increasingly nervous shipper for fourth time this week

I'd guess Misuzu just explained to Tomo that it's a good thing that Carol isn't even on Jun's radar.

If anyone expects anything to actually happen they are retarded.

Watch out, the thread's gonna get deleted. Mod's on the loose.

Though, while I can, I'd like to say that I've never wanted to injure someone as bad as Jun in yesterday's comic.

Is it just me or is the page out early today?

Carol is adorable in this page.

Or best case, she's giving insight into Jun's thought process

It's actually thirty seconds late.

1 minute earlier.

Why would that be a problem?

Carol is so creepy.

>she's giving insight into Jun's thought process
Sure but the explanation of why he didn't give a damn about the misunderstanding of Carol leads right back to
>Carol isn't even on Jun's radar
Silly Tomo.

Mod's been deleting everything he doesn't like, so there's a random chance that, since Tomo isn't that well-known outside of these threads, he'll delete them.

God damnit Carol stop making me fall for

Panel 4
>that's all?
>that's all.
Progress all butconfirmed

Why does tomo have my wife in a chokehold?

>"maybe tomorrow" says increasingly nervous shipper for fourth time this week
Fu-fuck you faggot!

>carol holding tomo's hand in panel four

knock yourselves out

Carol nuzzling tomo's hand in the last panel is very cute.

She really likes the attention.

Is she a masochist?

Carol looks really cute this chapter.

She's a troll.

She kind of is when you consider that he's always cracking his neck to not be distracted by her boobs. Carol is the only thing stopping Carol NTR for Tomo.

body contact feels good mate

I love seeing Tomo head lock Carol.

Carol seems like a riot. I might pick this up just for her.

translators are late

She's by far the best character.

Hmmm

A choke is a hug in Carol's cotton vision.

No, she's a rabbit

Great chapter. Classic "I don't get it" thread where all the speedreaders had to be walked through the joke.

From what I've seen I agree. Jun and Tomo are dumb, while Misuzu just seems bitter and angry all the time. Carol seem's like a whole lotta fun.

Reminder that Tomo is the final boss to Jun's manhood.

Carol grew up being smothered by her mother 24/7.

>I'm going to pick up this series that isn't about this character for this character

Hmm.

Guys I think it might be happening

>ten seconds in MSPaint

Not my fault the main characters are boring.

You'll come to realize that Jun isn't dumb at all and that Misuzu is excellent.

Welp, this is it guys, Fumita is a hack.
Beach arc was a mistake, Tomo-chan threads will never be the same again.

Yeah okay, I'll save it.

>Misuzu is excellent.

Beach arc was like Tomo's vagina. Niagara falls for the first few days, and then a desert for two days.

Jun finally got a girlfriend. Why can't you be happy for him?

HNNNNGGGG

What did you expect? Some deep emotional conversation? Crying? Sulking and some other teenage drama bullshit? It's a comedy. Unfortunately.

Maybe a choke feels like a hug to her because of her fluffiness.

>expecting anything to happen
You only have yourself to blame.

>Misuzu is excellent
>Jun isn't dumb
But he dumped Misuzu. Either he's dumb, or she's not excellent

>Not expecting something better than an above-average ending

FFS, the "romance" moves slower than the romance in one of Rumiko's works and that's saying something.

that's a nice joke.

It only feels slow because you think of each page as a chapter.

>Complaining about people pick up thing that isn't about some character for that character

Read more, watch more, live more kid.

Translation where?

Misuzu is S-class tsundere, but Jun has always had his heart set on genki tomboy.

Good, Tanabe is better than the dense gameboy anyway.

Reminder how Tomo always treated Jun like a weak little game boy with no friends. No surprise he thinks he isn't good enough for her, or the fact he treats her like one of he guys.

Not a joke m8, nothing ever happens and you know it.

>Complaining

Stop projecting.

A hell of a lot more has happened this arc than the entirety of ranma.

Man, you guys never would of lasted reading Squid Girl, even the very end nothing changed, nor was there any attempt at a change. Inka made enough to finally pay off the wall and was no longer shackled to the shack so rather than go home or follow through with her world domination plans she smashes a hole in the wall again to keep working there. The same will happen to this series. It'll probably be a rehash of the very first scene in the series with Tomo awkwardly giving Jun a fist bump.

Just think of this shit as Charlie brown or Garfield comics. You know what's coming, but it's not a big part of your day, or rather night for some of you fucks. Hell, this IS something people read on the train anyway.

If S stands for shit, yeah. You can't be 99% tsun 1% dere and expect to keep a boyfriend.

Title: That's all
Tomo: If I'm part of the couple he thinks it's troublesome! With her it's good!
Some bitch: Is that so... is that not good?
Tomo: It's not good!
Some bitch: Even so... the conditions have changed. Today he met something to his tastes.
Tomo: What's that?!? Wha-what was good?
Some bitch: It's possible the pure part of you has reached its limit here. At any rate, continue to enter.
Tomo: That's all?
Some bitch: That's all.

This is the best I could do with my shitty knowledge. Hopefully it will tide you over until you get someone who knows more than 2 words.

>mfw Tanabe has made more progress with Misuzu than Jun and Tomo have

I liked Misuzu until she whored herself for free noodles.

what the fuck is this

Horrible, don't bother next time

Retards in this thread expecting it as some kind of manga. Its a gag manga, a 4koma. A daily strip. Expecting anything to happen until the very end is actually true retardation. The most that could happen is a slight change in character interactions.

>confusedanimegirl.jpg

>Retards in this thread

Ironic considering you've missed the massive shift in tone, story telling, and execution that this series has taken since the beginning.

>continue to enter

I'll give you ranma, but not her other works.

>implying she's not actually into whatsisname

Nice projecting, there really isn't a massive shift. I been reading this for over the start of 100+ strips. No major progression will happen, no has really happened to make Jun, and Tomo become an item. The problem right now is Tomo, and not Jun.

Try again.

Even I can tell this is fucked.

Thanks for your efforts, Sup Forumsnon, even if they were all for naught.

Thanks google!

You tried your best and that's part of self improvement.

it's happening

>giving the shipcucks hope

HAHAHAHAA

TODAY IS THE DAY BOYS

These threads are awful anyway so let the hotpocket do what he wants. That "every Tomo-chan thread is the same" pic is actually fairly accurate. What the hell can you discuss about a 4koma one column at a time?

I can't handle more of this. In my old age, I'm getting tired. My younger years had a different kind of drama.

ITS THAT EASY YOU DUMB CUNT!

Holy shit Tomo is 10 times more retarded than jun!

>Kirby noises intensify

I got a warning for going offtopif for a single post yesterday, so we're probably sage.

>There isn't a massive shift

What is with the retards that populate these threads? The series went from single page, self contained gags to arcs spanning a week, if not more. We went from nothing more than the perspective of a hot and horny tomboy trying to get into her friend's pants to character arcs examining the mental anguish of that same kid.

This series is nothing like what it was 400 pages ago and you'd have to be a brain dead cunt to think otherwise.

>Get as close as possible, as often as possible
Too little too late, it's not up to Tomo anymore, but to Jun.
GIVE THE GAMEBOY BACK.

I'm sure I'm just high from sleep deprivation, good night.

good night britbong

I don't understand why people like to complain so much. I'm enjoying the ride as it is. Our real life are much worse when it comes to progress. Months upon months of work with little results. I think everyone can relate and learn some patience.

>tumblr

>advice
>from a girl who can't keep a relationship not even a week

Somehow, this beach arc has changed these threads.
I'd love if it came back to normal, but it probably changed for good.

I'm here for the crops, where are they