Merkel justed

Merkel just has failed to form a new coalition for the government.

Thre will most likely be a new election without her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you brainwashed goodest of goys are going to replace this continent wrecking cunt with some tranny muslim probably right? Is there any hope for you?
Fuck me I feel so bad for you guys that sometimes I fantasize of flying to Germoney just to throw up some roman salutes just because fuck it.

Seems like the AfD will be affected positively by this. Hopefully they grow even stronger in the next election, which seems very likely to happen soon.

pls stop bullying us...

he's right tho

>t. instantly brainwashed to hate yourself, your family, your people fresh out the womb until the day you die
>raising your arm in a certain angle above your body results in being thrown in prison

Greatest news for whole Europe since 1989.

Put a German flag on the tee shirt and it's Merkel.

Could this be JUSTice?

She is one ugly ass bulldog. That's Hitler's master race sperm donated daughter. Bet he's disappointed in hell. Eva Braun shoulda swallowed that time.

Praise kek!

FUCK MERKEL
Save Europe!

Looks like Chulz tho

source?
happy to know this
i can't wait to see merkel gone and replaced by someone anti-EU

>tfw the EU will fall in your lifetime

I fear it will be CDU-SPD again. Both Merkel and Schulz are too power hungry to risk a new election

B-but muh real leader of the free world!

Are there any candidates in the CDU leadership that would work with AfD?

I haven't seen anyone make an actual point as to why the US would be so anti-EU.
Is it because you could play nations against each other on the hunt for better pricing?

groß wenn wahr

What is the chance this weak modern Germany goes even further left?

Small.

Exactly.

Germany has literally done nothing to stop their current problems and now expect something better to happen...while also just sitting there doing nothing. they will get ahmed next

haven't really looked into it OP but merkel just ''failed''? y why would the ''person'' merkel...who has been doing these jew things this whole time just suddenly fail...the plot is probably thicker than just ''merkel failed so aybe now we will get a good leader''.

People like Bosbach could have been potential partners but they're not present in the leadership of the party anymore. Bosbach e.g. had to withdraw from politics due to (((cancer)))
Maybe newcomers from the JU are more promising but the Merkel regime has to go before they can get into power

The U.S. is a big place, Hans. There are many people who are pro-E.U. and many people who are anti-E.U. I remember the pro ones crying when Brexit passed.

As for the anti-ones, sure, there are some that see it as competition against U.S. hegemony. But I'm betting among the people who post on Sup Forums, including myself, it's because we don't want to see the nations of Europe subsumed to the point of non-existence. Didn't Macron announce a month ago that he wants France and Germany to have a joint economy or some shit?

I knew this was going to happen.

>Didn't Macron announce a month ago that he wants France and Germany to have a joint economy or some shit?
Would be good under a right wing government

>Thre will most likely be a new election without her.

Gigantic if legitimate

because we're capitalist nationalists and we hate globalism and communism?
which is what the EU represents?

colossal if substantive

The absolute state of German bantz.

Can Germany finally save themselves?

>communism
No.
>globalism
Not really, more of a "limited continentalism". You guys would know a thing or two about that. You're practicing it.

Are there poo poo pee pee with the Merkel wojack?

Has the great shift begun to take hold in Germany, Where the Jew's story of woe began?

>pro-EU faggot
you germs never cease to outcuck all others

How will her be remembered?

I'm actually anti-EU.
You were were inaccurate, and maliciously so.

AFD will rise in the reelection. You see, people thought that AFD is a meme party that can change absolutely nothing, so they voted for old parties. But now that they have seen how much havoc and butthurt it can wreck, even more will vote for them. This is going to be absolutely glorious.

Gargantuan if authentic

Worst German leader ever. Hope she gets nigger aids.

>Worst German leader ever. Hope she gets nigger aids.

She lacked all the charisma of Adolph Hitler.

EU is the very definition of globalism
the US is far more culturally similar across the states then European countries are too each other
just looking at neighbors... UK, France, and Spain are all extremely different countries with thousands of years of history separating you
meanwhile the US has only been around for a few hundred years
maybe 100 years from now the states will have diverged far more substantively but as it is there's no reason they shouldn't all be a part of a signel government that gives them all equal representation

unlike in the EU which doesn't represent the interests of the members of their countries at all and just imposes a globalist anti-nationalist, anti-conservative agenda
it was literally built on the idea of world peace something only idiot globalists believe is possible and the EU is clearly a failure and every country that is a part of it should absolutely feel the need to leave

the only good idea was the Euro and since that's clearly failed there's zero reason to keep trying to glue the pieces back on as they fall off

separating them*

Not to mention that CDU and SPD have both disappointed their base even more with the recent election. Fewer people will be bothered to vote for them again (especially old geezers who are already confused by Pfandautomaten will be like "But I already voted!"). Meanwhile AfD voters are mostly core voters and will always make their cross.

That's not what the EU is doing, though.
They want the (geographical) Europeans under one roof, no regard for the rest of the world.
Where exactly does the piece about "global" (=spanning over multiple continents) come into play?

I don't disagree with the rest of your critique. Your definition of "globalism" just seems to be off.

The point about communism was nonsense.

globalism=/=globalization
globalism means putting your country second as a means to unite your country with others for the "greater good"
that's exactly what the EU is doing
globalism is anithetical to nationalism
and the EU is absolutely against nationalism because the leaders of it are scared of war and racism

anything that puts your country second to some "greater good" is a bad thing
that is why globalism is a bad thing

Die CDU wird bestimmt nochmal bei der SPD anklopfen. Keiner der Regierenden wird ernsthaft eine Neuwahl wollen. Was soll denn da rauskommen? Die können ja nur hoffen das sich die Grünenwähler in Luft auflösen und Schwarz-Gelb möglich wird. Was aber auch nicht so unwahrscheinlich ist, ist das die CDU/CSU noch schlechter abschneidet bei Neuwahlen. Dieses Risiko werden die machtbesessenen sicher nicht eingehen

there could be a minority goverment by CDU and FDP that is tolerated by the Afd, without the Afd actually be in goverment

I'm aware (((wikipedia))) isn't a reliable source, but it usually helps to understand what normies mean by the words they're saying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism

As I said, I don't disagree with your sentiments, I still think you're using the wrong.

Gotta run. Have a nice day!

the way i understand it either you're a nationalist or a globalist
and since the EU isn't nationalist it must be globalist

It's kind of funny actually because the EU is basically what Hitler tried to do, Unite continental Europe under a German hegemony. But the reason a lot of US people are against it is because we don't want to see Europe lose their identity, power and culture to a globalist corrupt she government. Unfortunately the world isn't ready for such a united government.

> to replace this continent wrecking cunt with some tranny muslim probably right?
You have to do it first so that we can mimick your culture.

>tranny muslim
We are netiher England, nor america, where those things have actually happened

why is turkel trying to achieve nuclear fusion?, the whole continent could be powered by generators attached to the nazis spinning in their graves.

pls don't disappoint again Kraut you've let us down last time.