Our American guns are what makes our country of America Great!

Looks like you have all the bases covered.

Agreed but you really need to sort out your nigger problem.

>Looks like you have all the bases covered.

I have also learned today that I also need to keep them all minimally loadable fast if something bad happens....

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

That is one comfy looking rug

I even keep my 10/22 loaded now 24/7....

Thank you Sup Forums!

In case of squirrel break in?

Not all of us can trust with our lives that the police will come right there in three seconds to save us....

you are just a perpetually fearful coward.

This is Original Op from 1st thread, and I'm thinking a shotgun or semi-auto

22lr will take down a hog, it'll take down a nigger. it's all about shot placement

some of us burgers try to. But they are in the big cities, oh well.

Do you live in England or something? Get a bigger caliber.

>you are just a perpetually fearful coward.

:)

>I'm thinking a shotgun or semi-auto

Get the hand gun first....

Bases? I got the park covered lol.

We need a hard economic collapse to re-toughen us up and to reset things. That'll take care of our nigger and spic problem at the same time. ShaQuan ain't gonna eat without EBT and other gibs.

ur guns are gay

not like my STRAIGHT guns

faggot detected

HURR DURR MUH AR15 AND SKS

kys

thats the gayest gun I've ever seen

Actually it is to the contrary, we're more free and empowered to go where ever and do what we wish to knowing that we can protect ourselves, even in our own homes.

>Thank you Sup Forums!

:D

You're an idiot for thinking that somebody else is going to save your ass if you get attacked.

Sup fags.

>thats the gayest gun I've ever seen

preppar your angus....

I’d recommend adding a Milsurp to a collection. Quick loading with clips, reliable and proven. Also the bolt actions will probably never be deemed illegal.

That bottom leveraction wouldn't happen to be a Marlin 1895, would it? 45-70?

Correct on both accounts. GBL specifically.

Is it common to have a rear vision mirror on a firearm?

No, but it's useful against the zombies that'll never come.

I love mine. I went to the 1895 page on my loading manual which is a lot hotter than factory. The manual said 2200fps with a 300gr for the load that I settled on. The chrony said 2450fps. I was getting ~1900-1950 with factory. You can really feel that extra 500fps in your shoulder.

Lol ausfags are so gay

That's because they're all shopping at Walmart.

OH YES!!!!!! Australia bro..........................

A gun is freedom you can hold in your hands.

I love the swell and tightening in my pants whenever I hold a loaded gun and imagine a brain blowing out the back of a mongrels skull. I like the grip to match the girth of my own cock, and I like both to shoot off at the same time.

Jefferson was clear in his writings that Americans were granted the God given right to carry firearms so their politicians would fear them. All these liberal elected officials terrifies of the idea of Americans owning guns proves the second amendment is working.

Sorry, not everyone can be lazy shits who depend on others for everything in life.

..,until a fuck'n drone strike lites up ur shit tiered neighborhood up faggot.

at least im not a coward like you.

god doesn't exist retard.

more like after /k/

I guess if a 4 year old ever breaks in you’ll be covered.

Have you ever been in a domestic disturbance within your own home?

You .22 niggers are the worst

guarantee the only danger to his home will be when he shoots his wife or when his son finds his gun.

i agree.

I do but if you're on a budget you can pick up something like a Savage model 64F for around $100.

Like you wont be panicking when some nig breaks into your home. Muh movies where everyone dies with one bullet and they never miss. You're going to shaking and probably freeze up

Oh, no, somebody who has no real understanding of violence thinks we're cowards for carrying! Whatever will I do?

Faggot.

That flamethrower lmao

hopefully you kill yourself

>neon green

so everyone can see you?

God bless Best State Florida. At least the hurricanes allow us to keep all our buildings up to code, old shit gets taken care of by nature for us

>not having PTR-91

they don't scare me. I've been around them my whole life.

>Not owning the FAL's daddy
I'm buying this bad boy on Wednesday tax free.

Oh, look. Another lefty projecting his own insecurities onto others. Deep down, you're the coward. You're scared that if you push shit too far, we're going to say "NOPE!" and there won't be a goddamned thing you can do about it, because we have all the guns. So you do the only thing you know how to do: Name calling. You're pathetic.

It's okay.
Why would I want a Poverty Tier Rifle when I already have an FAL?

Gun check!!!!!!!!!!

If you are dumb enough to post to this thread now you have to actually carry.....

Watch them little bitches fold up and die!!! :D

I want to push you that far, I want to watch the police and military kill you in the streets like they did to the Bundy family.

...and everybody revolts against the insane government that would do such a thing

>hasn't watched the FAiL vs G3 mud test

what the bottom middle one?
Tazer?

The push for gun control failed and all you can do is cry about it lmao

>mud test
>valid

But that won't happen. The US government flat out lacks the manpower to suppress a large scale rebellion. And the military isn't going to be loyal to you.

nice mini 30, how much did it run you?

pretty sure the police are killing your pets at an alarming speed.

mini-14....

$630 two years ago.

Hope you got proper stamps for all those...

most vets,servicemen and police hate you faggots. you're just children crying because you didn't have your way. keep on crying though, it pleases us.

lmao you sad fuck. The capitalists would hire other nations armies to kill every single right winger before letting you interfere with their money making. Please, start a rebellion. The USA could use a lot less right wing retards.

oh my bad
Not a bad price

Nope they're all unregistered.
What are they gonna do, raid me?

>m-muh right arm of da free world
How's those overpriced mags and shitty optics choices treating you?

Cute. Good father/husband. Teach your women
to shoot and appreciate and love gun culture.

The "capitalists" money would become worthless. You really don't know how the world works.

>american guns
mauser copies?

>Hope you got proper stamps for all those...
yep its called the 2nd amendment look it up

Pretty well since I only use the irons.

What flamethrower is this?

Wow, a gun made completely obsolete by an American gunsmith who's many designs set the standard for all modern semiautomatics to this very day. How neat.

Basically, but the old mauser 98 is hard to beat. Now you all just clone AR-15s.

Home built, but the X15 is the same variety.

In all seriousness though my next battle rifle will probably be a FAL, should I go full length or paratrooper?

Do you just collect them like toys or do you actually use them besides practice and when uncle sam calls?

:D

What do you want out of the rifle? And how long is the paratrooper barrel?

All depends on what you want, obviously. I like the full size myself. IIRC sakuya was having major issues with his para and he's the biggest FAL autist I know.

It also helps out the economy. Production generates wealth for everyone involved. Wealth generates demand, demand is fertile soil for new companies and production.

was machst du, bruh?

Wo ist dein trommelmagazine?

legit question for gun activists, why doesnt the nra or any gun organization try to take back gun rights that were imposed in the 1900's?
you got these fags shilling for taking guns away, but i see no people trying to offset their faggotry by saying they want even more guns and less restriction?