Is coffee a psyop? Does it rot the brain of the gentiles?

Is coffee a psyop? Does it rot the brain of the gentiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

takecare4.eu/the-coffee-deception-13-little-known-facts-about-coffee/
raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like my brain is rotting. Don't know if it's the coffee.

Do you even need to ask that question? Coffee is an addictive stimulant. Ween off the coffee, increase the number of hours you sleep, and start exercising. You will feel better and think better.

I just had a really good coffee, I'm totally addicted.

takecare4.eu/the-coffee-deception-13-little-known-facts-about-coffee/

More antioxidants than tea and produced on the back of slave labor. All white men should drink it

this. shit is great. just don't put any milk in it. or sugar. or anything.

Watching your wife get pounded by Achmed every night must be kind of demoralizing. That's probably what you're feeling - a deep sense of worthlessness. Either kill your wife, kill Achmed or kill yourself.

coffee is good for you.

I have a single espresso shot in the morning.

I have coffee everyday but it harms my sleep and this makes me much weaker at the gym. Drinking coffee at lunch during work is my main pleasure in the day so I just can't bear giving it up even though I should have stopped many months ago

I like the cut of your jib.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml

Coffee drinkers have a lower incidence of thyroid disease, including cancer, thannon-drinkers.

Caffeine protects the liver from alcohol and acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other toxins, and coffee drinkers are less likely than people who don’t use coffee to have elevated serum enzymes and other indications of liver damage.

Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens.

Caffeine synergizes with progesterone, and increases its concentration in blood and tissues.

Cystic breast disease is not caused by caffeine, in fact caffeine’s effects are likely to be protective; a variety of studies show that coffee, tea, and caffeine are protective against breast cancer.

Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium, as well as other nutrients including vitamin B1.

Caffeine “improves efficiency of fuel use” and performance: JC Wagner 1989.

Coffee drinkers have a low incidence of suicide.

Caffeine supports serotonin uptake in nerves, and inhibits blood platelet aggregation.

Coffee drinkers have been found to have lower cadmium in tissues; coffee making removes heavy metals from water.

Coffee inhibits iron absorption if taken with meals, helping to prevent iron overload.

Caffeine, like niacin, inhibits apoptosis, protecting against stress-induced cell death, without interfering with normal cell turnover.

Caffeine can prevent nerve cell death.

Coffee (or caffeine) prevents Parkinson’s Disease (Ross, et al., 2000).

The prenatal growth retardation that can be caused by feeding large amounts of caffeine is prevented by supplementing the diet with sugar.

Caffeine stops production of free radicals by inhibiting xanthine oxidase, an important factor in tissue stress.

Caffeine lowers serum potassium following exercise; stabilizes platelets, reducing thromboxane production.

how much coffee do you guys drink a day?
milk / sugar / other stuff / black?

It's from syphilis, brought on from your fabulous lifestyle.

I drink it because I enjoy the taste and aroma. If you 'need' coffee because it has some physiological effect on your body, you must be some kind of homosexual. It shouldn't have any effect on your body if you're not a soy boy.

All I drink is the swedish coffee jew

>Literally reciting the jewish cuckold script verbatim
Time to turn off the internet

I think it's just to make money, honestly. There does not seem to be any great mental change caused by coffee that would be a net-positive for the jew. Not drinking caffeine is better than drinking it, but it's not that detrimental for many people.

I typically drink a large cup of coffee everyday, usually in the morning. Always with around 1/10 milk, sometimes more when I need to drink it faster

the article talks about government mind control of the slave class, could you not find a better source that has citations?

makes me feel like i dont have that fluoride stare desu senpai. more clarity in my daily life when drinking it.

Just but it faggot

Limit yourself to 1 cup in the morning, drink it black or with a splash of milk. After breakfast, drink water, then brush your teeth to prevent coffee stains.

>Lacks citations
>Citations it does have are lamestream media
>Is retarded
Whoever wrote that shit needs to be taken outside and shot.

See

That 5th one is a doozy
>you have to poo because caffeine is poison and your body is attempting to run away from it
lel wtf

I saw that, I drink coffee everyday for study and after exercise. Only drink water and black coffee, the thinking man's beverages

usually 3-5 cups of black coffee per day

My fault, got it wrong
>invokes a flight or fight scenario because the body is literally afraid of caffeine
>caffeine destroys muscle
Even the way he tried to say coffee causes fat gain is blatantly false

usually just a black coffee without anything in the morning,
I used to like it with sugar, milk and stuff, but i rarely have milk in the house, and I can't be bothered with looking for stuff like sugar in the morning when I wake up...
so I just drink it black, and got used to it...

if I get one for free at work sometimes, I happily accept, but usually i just drink one in the morning,

>Only drink water and black coffee
There really is no need for any other beverage in anyone's life.

didn't know there was gevalia in the usa

I've been buying this shit for years brah, this was their advertising campaign

Whether coffee is good for you is dependent on your genes.

I'm a coffee addict trying to ween off of it. If you're low MAO-A expression and are a slow metabolizer of coffee, you have to be careful, as it can make you gloomy and screw with your circadian rhythm which makes you even gloomier

>tfw warrior gene

Holy shit. Dont drink that fuckin flagned niggerskin!

Huh?

thoughts about pic related?

So long as coffee is a luxury and not a neccesity for you to wake up and stay focused you're fine.
Modern society has built up sihtton of bad and unhealthy habits that are considered normal, though.

I have a pretty good tolerance and i don't drink coffee everyday of the week, only when I can relax after smoking a bowl

If you add sugar or milk or anything it's not coffee anymore

Wow, surprised they didn't go with some diversity quota.
I guess they actually know that shit doesn't sell abroad.

allways black. if I need to drink it faster, i add a splash of cold water,

It's because when people still think of Sweden in the states, most normal people rather, they think of old Sweden stereotypes and Heidi in her braids and traditional outfit and everyone's blonde and blue eyes and tall and yadda yadda yadda
If they tried to sell the PC bullshit they probably do in Sweden they wouldn't make money

Why yes. I would like some milk with my coffee.

See I said this used to be their ad campaign because I honestly haven't seen one of their tv adverts in probably 2-3 years