Elsagate discussion

Okay, so this has been simmering for a few months now but the situation doesn't seem to have changed remarkably. Some YT celebs like Phil D and H3H3 have been weighing in recently. A lot of people seem to still think this is a psy-op/distraction. What do you think?
Discuss here.

Reminder to use Hooktube to link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG-iJ-wvnLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_processing_unit
searchengineland.com/faq-all-about-the-new-google-rankbrain-algorithm-234440
pcworld.com/article/3072256/google-io/googles-tensor-processing-unit-said-to-advance-moores-law-seven-years-into-the-future.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaGo_Zero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are many theories to what these videos are, but I think we should all agree they're no good and YouTube's behaving strangely on moderating these.

I think finger family is still the most demonic and frightening one.

From the last thread

>Whats wrong with little tommy watching some scat and rape ?

What's also strange is the copyright owners (Disney et. al) don't seem to be policing the use of their IP nearly as harshly as they do with regular content. I've seen covers of Disney film songs get flagged and taken down by Egeda even on non-monetized, fair use videos.

These videos are heavily monetized, tagged and titled with character and film names and yet there's no DMCA complaints? Can someone give an explanation for how these content producers are getting around that? Because the alternative explanation is that Disney is sanctioning this.

>people seem to still think this is a psy-op/distraction

No.
>parents now use iPads as babysitters, even while they're actually around
>load up YouTube
>YouTube has an autoplay feature based on keywords
>people from poor countries with limited grasp of English (Asia mostly) understand "keyword stuffing"
>they churn out weird shit and stuff it with keywords likely to appear on unsupervised kids' YouTube autoplays
>videos are monetised

Ta-da.

The claymation ones convinced me that this isn't about money. Too much effort for a quick monetary exploit.

Disney probably rakes in the money, as I said these videos are not about making money.
I firmly believe there's something much more sinister behind these.

rip paul walker

exactly. they hire actors. a lot of cheap animation with stolen/reused resources and actual children.

>people from poor countries with limited grasp of English (Asia mostly)

the people in these videos are all why pee Sup Forums

this is satanic brainwashing with disney's tacit support

are her eyelids red on purpose to give her a fucked up demonic visage at a first glance?

This does not explain the claymation videos. It would be a complete waste of time to do actual decent claymation just for the sake of making spam videos.

And there are multiple channels with these claymation videos, all the same characters with syringes and gore and shit.

Also the live-action ones feature a lot of caucasian/white actors, have nobody identified these yet?

The only reason it garnered any attention whatsoever was because some faggot on Reddit posted about it in a big thread.

The originator is some antisocial faggot or faggot(s) who finds it funny to make these low effort videos and throw them in with the normal versions. Think of the countless stupid shit that people have done on the internet for laughs that require an even greater time investment. End of story.

There's no great conspiracy or mystery, this is just something that bugmen look at to be morally outraged and fixate on so that their meaningless existences feel slightly less hollow..

Yea i know right that clay stuff takes time... really makes you think if it really isn’t just about putting out poor content for money...

Oh really? I've seen some with Asians in a shitty backyard.

Probably CalArts students.

Her eyes are closed. That's eyeshadow

Someone threw out the idea that AI is creating and animating some of the videos. Does anyone know of commercially available AI that can do this? Create some semi-structured series of animations that depict certain concepts?

Yea this is a huge smoking gun. If you cut a 1 minute scene from The Lion King, Disney will find it and sic youtube on your butt. Even if you use ONE MINUTE of a SONG from one of their movies, they'll find you.

But if you use a cartoon rendition of the Little Mermaid taking a shit in Mickey Mouse's mouth, they don't do anything.

I know dumbass read my comment again

Not even anime is safe
youtube.com/watch?v=UG-iJ-wvnLg

It may be parody through fair use laws vs reusing actual footage. IP laws are such that your work cannot be a "substitution" for the original. Probably how they get around it.

I don't buy it. Why would Disney allow their brands to be sullied with shit and gore and piss and syringes and violence? If Disney wanted to they could have all these videos removed by tomorrow.

except these videos are churned out every day. some actually include children being abused. if that's not enough to be morally outraged for you, you've got problems

See They probably can't. Like how SNL and Mad TV get away with parodies, just without shit and syringes.

I played Manhunt in 3rd grade, but this is kinda rough

I think you misunderstand the scale of what's happening here. This isn't one channel or even ten. It's hundreds (possibly thousands) and thousands of videos each with thousands of views. Some of the videos have seven and eight digit view counts. This is a large scale operation that intentionally creates this content and targets kids.

I don't think there is any AI sufficiently good at synthesizing it from scratch, but an AI could definitely do replacements and mix and match with finished templates. I do believe there is some sort of algorithms involved here, but the Claymation ones are still a mystery.

You dont hear outrage because westerners don't care about their kids anymore. That's why they put an ipad in front of them in the first place. MSM praises the sexualization of children. They don't give a fuck about some bizarre videos on jewtube.

tracy beanz broke this story. she knows all about it

It's surely not for money, these videos are not monetised.

Except they are

Multiple faggots doing it while getting their beaks wet in terms of monetary incentive. Additionally, the "children being abused" angle that I've seen appears to be videos of them being injected with medicinal needles from Eastern European parents. Pardon me if that doesn't quite move the needle for me that a children doesn't enjoy getting a shot, and an Eastern European has different views on acceptable parenting methods than other countries.

You want strange? How about how the mods were banning everyone posting these threads a few months ago?

>take your kid outside, it gets kidnapped by muslim rape gangs
>keep your kid indoors and let Youtube turn it into a tranny

It's fucking Disney you shill, they could get anything down from Youtube messing with their properties asap.
Youtube can also remove videos basically for whatever reason they want, just one phone call from Disney and those videos
would be popping down don't even need any DMCA.

See

I think it's just foreign asian animators whoy don't understand american cartoons all that well and don't understand what humor children like. Honestly it's kinda funny how fucked up in a cringey sort of way they are, and how they came into being. The viewbotting it has been making it start to get recommended to kids. I don't know how many actual children are watching this shit though. Freaking out about this is kinda stupid though. Parents should be responsible and always be looking at whatever their children are gonna look over.

I'm no Disney shill, but I respect those digits.

I'm simply saying it's probably nothing more than easy, passive income for third worlders.

>Nothing more
There's already evidence that this all started with actual pedophile rings.

The point is that legitimate examples of fair use get shut down all the time, which implies that there is an extremely strict and vigilant copyright enforcement online. The moderators flag videos that are perfectly legal and get them taken down, so why doesn’t this otherwise omnipresent regime ever touch elsagate shit? It doesn’t make any sense

Really? :O

AUTISTICS GET IN HERE!!!

I'm kind of disappointed with Sup Forums to be honest. At the time it broke, threads about it were dismissed as slide threads because it was right around the time of the Imran Awan hearings and possible Mueller indictments. I'm literally only just now coming to grips with how insane this whole thing actually is.

White flight my friend. Whites must stick together.

I just tried to open that old thread, it's been removed.
Long story short, someone noticed a certain account kept making comments on these videos, they investigated. The guy had a video uploaded to youtube with public access of himself getting a blowjob from a very young girl.

Context on the 'Learned Helplessness'

Type in “little girl” or “daughter” into Bing and half of the pictures come back plastered with these symbols, even when the filter is on

You listened to the shills user

Also

Kids are fascinated by things that scare them or that they don’t understand. It is a cheap psy-hack that asians have figured out to get kids to replay over and over for the monetization.

>not a shitpost
boganons can make sense once in a while.

All these creepy "kid" videos we see on Youtube
They were generated by YouTube's neural network and inserted on to youtube by the AI and google doesn't know how to stop it or what to do
That's why they remain silent and the videos stay up

Youtube search runs on google's new tensor processing units, designed specifically for neural networking.
It is also used in RankBrain which Google uses to provide search results.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_processing_unit

RankBrain is Google’s name for a machine-learning artificial intelligence system that’s used to help process its search results, as was reported by Bloomberg and also confirmed to us by Google.
searchengineland.com/faq-all-about-the-new-google-rankbrain-algorithm-234440

They claim the tech they created boosted AI/neural networking 3 generations ahead of where we were before that tech.
pcworld.com/article/3072256/google-io/googles-tensor-processing-unit-said-to-advance-moores-law-seven-years-into-the-future.html

The current AlphaGo Zero that beat all the previous ones in 40 days of training, starting completely from scratch, runs on 1 machine using 4 Tensor Processing Units. It has now surpassed any human that ever played Go and continues to get better.
AlphaGo Zero's neural network was trained using TensorFlow, with 64 GPU workers and 19 CPU parameter servers. Only four TPUs were used for inference.>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaGo_Zero

RankBrain running on Google's far advanced neural networking/AI tech has begun generating it's own content to serve search results because it's only task is to get you a video it thinks you want to watch and it's begun generating content to fill the gap.
It started with these creepy kids videos because the small 3-4 year old children only type major keywords into the results and the neural network was struggling to complete it's task using human created content so it begun generating videos and inserting them onto youtube.

>plastered with these symbols
You mean stock photo watermarks?

>look up most searched keywords on youtube
>make video about them
>???
>profit

I'm sure it's as simple as that. If you're giving your kids unsupervised access to the web, you deserve to deal with the results.

Thanks America Junior.

hey look it's worse america

The worst part is that all these kids are going to be future btards.

>video talks about IQ differences between races
>BLACKLISTED

>peppa pig burns down his family/house
>pushed to front of the kids app

Even if these videos fall under fair use, youtube can do w.e the fuck they want with their site and clearly don't care about these videos. Very fishy. I still believe they are grooming our future generations to be nihilistic/degenerate

That game fucking sucked.

This is some next level disturbing content.
I now forbid my kids from watching this shit. I don't let my kids go on the net anymore (7 and 12) without my presence. I don't have them watch TV or anything that is MSM. I will let them watch documentaries and other educational programming only after I have checked it over in its entirety. I will not accept that my kids get indoctrinated by this fucking insane filth. My kids learn outdoor skills and read books. Learn to tend to farm life and I keep them away from deviant music, anime and anything that has to do with child programming. Want to do something fun? boardgames with the family while doing outdoor activities. Fishing and hunting. Anything but mass produced shit.

When their friends come over. It is camping night in the backyard and ghost stories. fuck jewtube and TV

I agree to a certain extent. Once the first two or three toy channels started blowing up you had all youtube whores hopping on the trend ( bradberrys, pearson, ect). But shere di the first channel really start?

>he doesn’t know about pedo symbols yet

>mfw warned my entire family about this cancer & now they are concerned & looking into it
Its amazing how parents have no idea this vile shit is out there poisoning the minds of the young

What can be done to remove this filth?
Can come super Russian hacker user somehow make them unavailable? It would be for a legit good cause

>are fascinated by things that scare them or that they don’t understand

Yes, but remember that children don't understand anything. Which is to say, when you're very young, nothing strikes you as odd because oddness means something clashes with your established worldview. They don't have an established worldview, so nothing is odd. These weird as fuck videos ARE establishing kids' worldview, since some kids see them more than they see their own mother, who's just put an iPad in front of them and gone to get her nails did.