Roy Moore & Good Ol' Alabama

How are the Alabamalans responding to this massive, coordinated attack on Roy Moore (which is so obvious it insults your intelligence)? Forget the polls, I want to hear anecdotal accounts from people who live in the US and are actually talking to others.

>pic related: establishment is PISSED & going all out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Publications
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hilarious. At least one of those "local" Alabama papers (al.com) is owned by Advanced Publications which is owned by...surprise, surprise ... New York Jews. Not that KIKEbart will ever educate its readers on this point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Publications

I know of one who wants Roy Moore to be Chief Justice of US Supreme Court. It's like Sup Forums. The more they shill, the more likely the one they shill in favor of will lose. Governor has asked them to support him. Big picture? Someone is very afraid the slaves are going to be set free re:Q.

true

>I gon' vota fer roy Moore cuz I fucks ma sist irrr

Seriously, though... why is the establishment so fucking terrified of this guy? What does Roy Moore have or represent that has caused them to chimp out at unimaginable levels like this? I can't figure it out...

It might just be as simple as he isnt a RINO and the fact that he isnt Bitch McConnell's semen receptacle.

>He a good ol' Christian boy yeeeehaaaaw

Advance that owns all 3 (via subs) also has as flagship publication GQ... Yes, the same GQ that named Colin Kaepernink Man of The Year... That'll play well in Alabama. Lol

Whatever, if you vote against liberals I don't care how fucking redneck you are, you are my useful idiot.

I'm a local Alabaman. I was a republican supporter til this election. Can you believe he's a rapist?

Seriously guys we can't let him get the launch codes

It's crazy the number of Alabamans that sip warm latte from a Starbucks in Canada.

Sorry Partner
I'm from Alabama City. I don't reckon what you're saying.

This is why congress needs to bust up the news industry. I'm more concerned with monopolies in media than I am in telecomm. Why are we allowing a half dozen companies to shape our minds. Anti-trust action needed!

205 here
Voting Roy Moore
>More more Moore
Our papers are poz'd as fuck because all the kikes and niggers downtown.
What surprises me is that the dropped the pedophile thing and now are just saying don't vote for him. Fucking panic mode activated.

>Alabama city

It all makes sense if you analyze the US in terms of how the Roman Republic and Empire (under the Principate) viewed class.

Trump is the first President who was not previously a general, or served in the Senate, Congress or a caninet level position. In Roman terms, he would be the first Emperor from the Equestrian, rather than Senatorial class.

If Trump was the beachhead, Roy Moore is a second wave. If you notice, they are asking voters to reject him "out of decency," but don't find the same decency compromised by supporting candidates like Menendez or Franken, both of whom willingly uphold the old Senatorial class privileges and values.

Trump & Moore are a continued threat to the US aristocratic class, violating the established rules of entry into that class - political party has little to do with it.

tldr: Roy Moore is an outsider - Just like Donald Trump.

What a time to be alive when they can't even call someone a pedophile to take them down. They've completely broken the conditioning.

who honestly trusts newspaper endorsements?

we do two things in Huntsville. we fuck and we hunt. when we aint fuckin', we huntin' something TO fuck

>honestly
>trusts
>newspaper

You need to work on not using those in the same sentence.

This is an excellent comparison. Have some tits.

He's a white Christian male

We're all still gonna vote for Moore. For exactly this reason.

u derpy jewtards larp is twisting itself in circles like your preffered method jerking
so funny to watch
literally makes no sense now

205 as well. Voting Moore. Most people aren't even listening to polls or watching TV anymore with all the attack ads.

It's like 2016 election all over again. They're not buying it.

>This is why congress needs to bust up the news industry.
top fucking lel. congress is the problem. they will never be the solution to anything as they stand right now

256 here
Literally no one is buying it. And even if they are they dgaf. It's gonna me Roy

what are the local conservative radio talk show hosts saying?

Most southern Americans believe He's innocent. Remember it was only a few months ago people were chanting fraud news CNN and fake news was trending

Mixed bag. Two are showing "wary" support, another is blasting the fucker 24/7.

The 3 newspapers should publicize tomorrow that GQ Magazine is in the same media conglomerate. That'll seal it for Dems winning over all the local BLM electorate.

If she was really a Trump supporter, why wait until after Primaries to attack Moore? That and the list of other holes in her story.

When Moore wins the salt will be glorious, and I don't even like Moore. He pisses off my enemies and I guess that's good enough.

Does Moore's degeneracy not bother you? Wanting to fuck 14/16 year olds is not right for an old fuck.

Moore still needs to win because fuck the libshits

If your consider that degenerate, than all of your ancestors from at least 1930 back to the dawn of humanity were degenerates.

This is the thing... I don't think the RINOs and Libtards realize that by building Moore up as some horrible candidate AND having him win will be almost as big of a moral blow as Trump winning.

I legitimately cannot wait until this election night, because it will be fucking amazing.

Got famous for protecting unpopular monuments. Left is trying to tear them all down, Moore will get in their way.

The only prominent story is Swiss cheese at best, possibly complete fabrication. Otherwise, sitting at a table with a 16 year old is not a crime if it happened today, forget 40 years ago.

You can tell it's a political hit job when they accuse Moore of doing in private what BIden is continually doing in front of cameras.

He's an old religulous coot who will accomplish nothing in the Senate.

Alabama blacks will fall for it,
they will believe anything on TV!

Moore will win easily though

Why to you dimbulbs think it must be a crime to be bad behavior?

Decaturfag here. Literally no one I know had their mind changed by the liberal kike media and their anti-Trump attacks, in fact the opposite happened. It's safe to assume the same thing will happen with Moore, the far-left SJWs of the ((((press)))) learned nothing.

Current fucked degenerate & traitorous government

>stand for decency

While they push for race wars white genocide & allowed society to turn our sons & daughter into soul-less whores & turned our school systems into worthless indoctrination centres?

At 35, I was dating a 20yo.
We dated for four years.

Spread on normie sites-
>FB, TWITTER, REDDIT, ETC
New meme to counter these kike owned papers

I hope he wins in a fucking landslide.

He is like Trump, another cog in the effort to displace and remove establish politicians. Get enough of them and something like Congressional term limits gets passed and puts a major dent in lifetime congressmen.

More like (((((((New Yorkeeeeeeers))))))))

He's trolling newfags, newfag.

personally if i had the choice between a right-wing politician who may or may not have had sexual relations with a young woman vs. a leftist, i'd vote for the former. you have to think long term, not emotionally in the short term. looking at American maps they cannot afford to lose a single red state without losing a lot of political power and clout.

This is GOOD

Do you think it was inappropriate behavior to date two 18 year old and one 17 year old 40 years ago in a state where the age of consent is 16? Plus no sexual contact of any kind is claimed here.

Bama user here, they're just local papers, no one really takes them all that seriously.

Its weird people still have to be reminded

>& the fact that he isn't Bitch McConjel's semen recepticle

Haven't we learned anything yet about how the super-degenerates hold power over the degenerates?

How did you bag her?

I met her at a Christmas party I attended with her cousin (who I was dating at the time).
I was smitten. Stopped dating the cousin and started with her.
It wasn't and immediate switch but I didn't waste any time.

Hartselle fag here. I bet we fucking know each other.

cont'd
I'm 74 now. Family Ties was big on tv at the time.
It didn't hurt that I was a ringer for Michael Gross (the dad)
I was stopped regularly when in public and asked for autographs.

He wasn't fucking 14 year olds, the age of consent was 16. He was interviewing 16 year old girls to be his wife and their mothers were into it.

He didn't fuck them, nor did he do it without consent. From what I can tell, the spin is that he's a pedophile, but as you go further into it, he has actually done nothing. The accusations are basically smear.

The only 14 year old says she met Moore in 1979 (when she was actually almost 18). Moore says he doesn't even know her... She's a serial sexual abuse accuser. There's otherwise been at least 3 pastors that were officially accused by her of sexual improprieties.

Yeah, and Macrinus was one of the first emperors considered an enemy of Rome and condemned to damnatio memoriae
>how appropriate

There's nothing there... They just mix in perfectly legal behaviours with a pair of more serious accusations which are so weak that they would get thrown out of any Court even if they happened in the past few months.

Don't even fuck with me, Huntsville is a Yankified hellhole and anyone within a 100 mile radius knows this. We have like 20 artisan coffee shops, everyone and their dog has a PhD and everyone sounds like they're from the midwest. I know a girl from the real Alabama and she has to hide her accent because she feels embarrassed to speak "normally" here. It's like a little northern colony in the south.

Gadsden High School class of 1989 graduate here. Still live in the area, albeit not in Gadsden.

I worked in the Gadsden Mall from 1989-1991. I was first employed by Mr. Morrow who sold candies, pecans and different confections (where the Verizon store is now). I then worked at the Orange Julius (American Eagle store now) for one week before going to work for Cookies, Etc (same location it is now).

Our security guards at the time were off-duty Gadsden police officers. Ask me if we all knew that Roy S. Moore was known to harass young girls.

inb4 SHILL!!!! I can prove it.

>which is owned by...surprise, surprise ... New York Jews

It is amazing how one can always find the kike has a hand in these political hit jobs, and that the kikes spare no opportunity or restraint.

Sup Forums is always right.

>Alabama City

Actually does exist. Name the old drive-in location and the company that owned the steel plant or you are full of shit.

Actually does exist, user.

You should produce any police report or mall complaint of any kind you have. MSM has been looking all over.

It was only spoken. There will be no police report. The complaints were all dismissed with prejudice.

So was he a harasser

So you guys were all complicit in not documenting his behavior?

>It was only spoken
how convenient

>why does NY own Bama's media?
When have you ever seen a southerner get anything right without the North smacking him upside his toothless head?

He was a very powerful individual. Do you think anything would be made of some "histrionic young women"?

>I help put pedos into positions of power
See? Now you have more time to play video games when you are more concise.

Bannon has Kike dick deep inside his anus.

It's terrible to know so many of you people enabled the behavior of a sexual behavior running amok. Not one had the courage to write down anything on paper?

So he grabbed some ass 40 years ago, if that’s a crime we better get the Heterosexual Male Concentration camps ready because there’s about 100 million more where that came from. I’m honestly more worried about some liberal degenerate getting in there and passing some pro choice baby murder legislation. I’d rather get my ass grabbed by Moore than get killed by some crazy liberal! No brained for me!

I worked at a store in the mall for $4.25 per hr. I was 19. I complied in doing what my manager told me to do.

So, where's your proof? He's not that powerful if he was only at the state level.

BRONIES GETTING TOP COMMENTS IN BREITBART COMMENT SECTION! HAHAHAAH! BANNON SUPPORTS BRONIES, HEBES, AND ISRAEL, AND A PEDO!

I didn't enable shit, and your poor ability to make his bad decisions my fault will not stand. 2/10 getting me to respond.

Has anyone actually looked into Jone's past and what he stands for??? I'd pick Moore in a heartbeat.

Just during that time frame:
>Assistant DA
>DA
>District Judge

Makes sense. Not powerful, at all.

>He was a very powerful individual.
At the time in question, he was a private lawyer or the assistant district attorney - not the King Of Alabama.

He was elected judge in 1992 AS A DEMOCRAT, I might add...

can you fuck yourself with razor wire

>in 1992
I didn't realize any of the accusations were that recent.

Just checked about the serious allegation of the 14 year old in 1979. She was actually turning 18 when she claims the event happened. Assuming that she made an honest mistake and it really happened in 1975, he would have been a first year law student.

>Pls don't insult Bannon and Breitbart! Israel are the good guys, I swear!

It's just you, idiot. There is no LARPing, just facts and sincere opinions.

its all going to work, moores doomed short of big evidence coming out fast

Insult him all you want but you come into a thread about something else and the shilling is so obvious. Try harder next time.

The OP pic is from Breitbart. Breitbart is run by Bannon, and Bannon backs Moore. It's related.

I am too an Alabamian local, and I was going to vote for Moore but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the 14 year old nuclear codes

A well thought-out and educated view on Sup Forums?

You're on the wrong board m8y

The accusers are all having trouble keeping their story straight.
I read one guy on Sup Forums say his brother dated her before the time/date she gave and she was 17 when he was dating her.

So the literal jew is opposed to it. I wonder why.