ONION KNIGHTS GENERAL

This is how we restore the white race. Onions triple testosterone, we reclaim muh dick as our territory.

Old thread
Original thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKRogpFUaY0
youtube.com/watch?v=2TgassYPkB8
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q: What what can you make from baked beans and onions?
A: Tear gas.

Wtf? Why was it moved? Fucking soy boy mods

Fuck I gota buy red onions so I can eat them raw easier.
>when you're trying to be an ogre but end up breathing fire

inb4 soymods come

Kike mods can't handle the masculine Onion pheromones.

thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=gKRogpFUaY0

Red is next level white. It's the color of Mars.

So, say i drink 24oz of onion juice a day with a dollop of mayo and a shot of vodka a day.

would i be on the verge of a HIGH T overdose?

>pic related
the kind of guy who does such things.

This. There was a literal jewpost in the last thread warning us off eating onions. And when that was called out they moved the thread.

I've eaten 12oz of raw yellow onion so far.
4 oz to go

>been eating something that has onions or garlic in it at least once every single day for the past year or so
>even junk food snacks
>so constantly horny that going just one day without fapping gives me constant erections the next
>always feel smarter and faster than everyone around me
Am I on to something?

Man. Have you tried rubbing a mix of garlic and onion directly onto your dick? Best fap ever.

adding onions to my shopping list, will eat them raw

Ha, I eat tons of onions raw and cooked... What about garlic? Test or est???

I take garlic supplements, in addition to eating them just about every day. Almost never get sick and when I do it lasts like 12 hours and is mild as can be.

SOYBOY!!!!! WELL MEMED SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

Don't let soymods move this.

they should create the onion version of soylent

Why my onionbros at?

Reminder that onions originated in Europe. Literally a white man's vegetable.

The Jews fear the onion.

>not posting Chadlas
Stay pleb

Good taste user. Have a (you) :)

Forgot pic

>not Chad Onion Ogre
missed opportunity

Hold on to your butts lads:

>"The onion was worshipped by ancient Egyptians. They believed that its spherical shape and concentric rings symbolized eternity."

youtube.com/watch?v=2TgassYPkB8

eat them onions

>implies there is an overdose

What's going on ? Why are there suddenly onion-threads on Sup Forums ? What did I miss ?

So what's the deal with Chik-Fil-A. They do not have onions period. Always thought that was strange.

Damn good chicken sandwich, though.

Does that mean the onion is the food of kangz?

>>tfw you have to leave the onionthread for work..

>Although an old study, a research paper published in a 1967 version of Plant Foods for Human Nutrition [4] found that when rats were fed onion juice, the size of their testes increased by 25%. Their semen levels rose too – in both old and young rats.

Wew lads, if my testes were any bigger than they already are I couldn't fit them in my pants, I don't know about this

Test. But I think there is a limit. I eat about 3-4 raw cloves a day. Enduring the burn is part of the benefit.

The awakening has begun.

Onion juice increases testosterone.

It's the antidote to soy.

It gets better:

>"For more than 2000 years, ancient texts from Egypt, Greece and India talk about powerful abilities of onion as sexual aphrodisiac. For example Egyptian celibate priest were forbidden to eat onion because of the onions effect on their libido. In medieval Europe, onion was traditionally consumed by newlyweds on the morning after their wedding night."

A good sandwich if you want to be a soyboy.

/ck/ invasion I suppose

Dude, I ate one clove like an hour ago and I almost passed out.

How did you manage?

It's basically Chad

Don't be a pussy. I've eaten four cloves in one sitting for the taste.

Guys can't tell you how much I love this thread. Going to buy a 10lb bag of onions right now. Anyone know if you have to eat them raw or is cooked OK?

wew pretty nice. Is it real or some bro science shit ?

Like you eat pussy

is cooked onions ok?

Sounds like you'd be a good candidate for a krokodil overdose because it's a diet that will turn you into a vatnik

>imylbign anyone on Sup Forums can answer this

Eating them raw is the best way to get test, because cooking them drains/evaporates the juice.

It's best to eat bread with them, to keep from getting indigestion, and to balance out that powerful onion acid.

Raw

Just did it. I almost fucking died that first time.

This time it was ok because I ate it bit by bit and sipped it down with milk.

Every onion is ok. But onion juice is the best. It's the best test for fortitude.

I just went to the supermarket to buy 4 onions and there was no doubt bitches were attracted to my onion aura. I really think were onto something here.

It's real science.

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/

Caramelize them and eat them on burgers or with sausages.

How else do you think this guy got so swole?

He discovered the power of juicing onions long ago

way too many onions
>pic related

No lie. Been eating a shit ton of garlic from my harvest this summer. Fucking turgid dick on demand.
Soyboys erection like a wilted tomato stalk

Damn that looks fucking tasty, apparently it's the juice, not the meat that has the effect.

Raw

>OK
>Onion Knight

I think it's time we appropriate this hand signal a second time.

I stopped browsing Sup Forums because all these threads and posters moved elsewhere. Is Sup Forums on its way to being made great again? Or will the mods continue to trash both this and /r/banter

Guys this onion thing has me very exited. When the psychosphere is affected by desire and intent the natural world morphs to provide solutions. There is a desire brewing among men to regain their masculinity, and this is a strong tool for that journey.

Pussy tastes nasty. She didn't even suck my dick in exchange. Literally a waste of time.

I bought onions a few weeks ago and hadn't had anything good to cook them with, but I guess now I'll be eating them plain.

When life gives you onions, make onionade.

>garlic
>onions
>seafoods
>Foods that generate body odor are famed as being aphrodesiacs
>since ancient times men have taken great delight in forcing bad odors on their women, including such practices as the venerable dutch oven

well, an overdose isnt always bad. This may lead to a metaphysical transformation into the next level of chad-dom.

nice, bit mark.

no onions is too many

More ancient onion facts:

>Onion was worshiped in the ancient Egypt. These plants were inevitable part of burial rituals and tombs of most rulers are covered with pictures of onion. Egyptians believed that onion possesses magic powers and that it can ensure success in the afterlife. Onion was even used as currency along with parsley and garlic.

>Onion was used as strength-booster during the Olympic Games in Greece in the 1st century AD

>Onions are one of the oldest foods known to the human race. Onions are mentioned in the Bible as one of the foods the Israelites ate and history shows the ancient Egyptians

An increase of >300% in 3 weeks ? That's badass af.

buy a wheelbarrow

Check'd

Dude, you're fucking gay. Pussy tastes like the nectar of the Gods.

>ubermen who fartrape feminists

Right Wing Onion Farms NOOOOW

Only mutts eat pussy I just tried it because I thought I would get my dick sucked. You're mad because you never get pussy

Someone get Varg on boat !

Depends completely on the girl and her diet

nice.

>utilizing white juice to eradicate the pubic mutt
>Fully advanced stage of ball cleansing

Invest in Onion stocks now

feed your girl pineapple, that's how to make her taste good.

Other T boosters:

>Leafy green veg.
>Fats, especially monosaturated (avocados are the shit).
>Real nuts (avoid peanuts, which aren't even nuts at all - they also have phytoestrogen).
>Garlic.
>Protein, preferably from animal or fish sources.

I'm completely sold on the Onion Pill, now how should we eat them?
What is the best way to extract the juice, I need this information urgently, Im close to eating it raw.

This tbf. Onions help with that. Bacon is supreme.

We need to normalize onions. Start eating them like apples in public. Munch on a whole raw onion in public. Take some to the gym

>Leafy green veg
>avocados are the shit
But I'm not gay.

Varg is controlled opposition, so he will probably try to discourage onion consumption on the grounds of onions not being nordic or something.

I eat a lot of protein, mostly beef and pork. My coworkers often comment on how much meat I eat. Are iron rich vegetables like broccoli and asparagus alright? Those are my go-to veggies along with spinach.

I'd say chop a red one up in a salad for your lunch every day, just to get the ball rolling.