Why is this face so slanty?

Why is this face so slanty?

Another one bites the dust.
AND ANOTHER ONE GONE
ANOTHER ONE GONE
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

Transgender teen killed himself after parents really actually killed him first by allowing him to transition to begin with

There, I fixed it

>killing yourself over something so worthless
I refuse to believe this person exists. It has to be fake.

>Transgender teen killed himself after told xir must have two scoops

>exists
existed :^)

These people have mental illnesses, too many of them end up an hero'ing. How many of them even make it to 40?

>How many of them even make it to 40?
Joan Rivers

NO DATS CUZ SOCIETY DOESN'T EXCEPT THEM BIGOT

DUMBASS

#rekt

Imagine being so much of a pussy that you actually off yourself because you don't like your given name. Now imagine being so much of a pussy that you actually feel sorry for this idiot that offed himself over such a stupid thing.

>School refused to let him change his name
What? Shouldnt that fall under the jurisdiction of the government or something?

>[email protected]

This.

Clearly this nutjobs are nutjobs so mentally unstable that they off themselves because the school won't let them change their names. Fucking transgenderism is nothing but a mental disorder co-related to depression, anxiety, and being a fucking retard.

Whoever denied this faggot’s request for a name change deserves a medal, that decision took balls. He did an excellent job pushing this degenerate into suicide

>because the school wouldn't let it make up it's own nickname
>Not because it was a mentally ill train wreck.

> after
wow event 1 happened then event 2 happened.

I wonder if a shit load of other things that a trans kid goes through could have affected his decision to kill himself rather than the school not wanting to change his name.

Like being pumped full

>can't change name
>kills self
so brave

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What y'all don't understand is parents are kind of forced to go along with this bullshit. The kid may have tried to commit suicide in the past, or threatened to. There isn't much choice.
The (((psychologists))) are the ones that should be gut, hung high, and burned.

Autistic child kills himself after parents encourage him to become transgender FTFY

see I speak from personal experience.
It's the same shit every time.

Stunning and brave. Natural selection beats unnatural degeneracy yet again.

"Trans" kids are not our enemy, they just need help that (((society))) usually won't allow us to give them.

The help they need is the gassing of all liberals

>cant change name
>off's herself
lmao.exe

the answer is teach kids that killing yourself is no joke and you should never do it

true. we should be helping our mentally ill, not enabling them.

>tranny kills itself
Don't they all?