Virgin Soy to Chad Onion: Day 1

Juiced a big ass onion. Got 8 oz. Going for 100 grams a day. ~4oz a day. I can just use half a big ass onion and I'll be good.

Sniffed the left over onions shreds. Eyes burn.

So I just drank it. I think hillary spat in my mouth and I swallowed. Diluted with water. Burns. It burns.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/cardiovascular/cholesterol/difference-between-ldl-and-hdl-cholesterol1.htm
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/levels-by-age#adults2
nytimes.com/2006/11/28/health/28haza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
mindandmuscle.net/articles/increasing-testosterone-with-onion-juice/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12665522
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone
youtube.com/watch?v=7r47e-ySk48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you an AI?

Daily reminder that milk gives you bitchtits as it contains mammalian estrogen and soy reduces free estrogen, making you a man. Get your information outside of Sup Forums.
Sup Forums wants to keep you low test.

Show me a study that was done on young men instead of old women.

this and time for stronglifts

Daily reminded that consuming too much onion can give you kidney and liver damage and anemia.

All fucked up nutrition you have in your veins that affected your brain went to sabotage the pineal gland...the third eye..the one master gland of the brain that controls everything else, regulates the lizard and human brain. Ayahuasca is your salvation. Not simply smoking DMT. You got to go full jungle tribal and reconnect with your primal self. Only way to get your brain sorted short of becoming a tibetan monk and meditating until you trip hard.

fuck oninions. The whole onion promotion thing is stupid fucking vegans thinking we are making fun of the for eating soy, when in fact we are making fun of leftist for eating soy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/cardiovascular/cholesterol/difference-between-ldl-and-hdl-cholesterol1.htm
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/levels-by-age#adults2
nytimes.com/2006/11/28/health/28haza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

The dairy jews just want to keep you suckling their expensive products and gigantic industry.

fuck soymods

just eat normal food you fucks

are onions really the redpilled opposite of soy?
fucking nice, i have been eating at least one of these bad boys a day for years now.

>implying i don't grow my own food
Fucking city-dwellers

I dunno if I buy it, but y'all making me hungry for onions

>Sniffed the left over onions shreds

It's bullshit, but I believe you.

kek
you all fell for a leftist psyop
now all Sup Forumsacks will slurp disgusting onion juice daily and smell like pigs
way to go

Maybe

IF YOU CRY WHILE SMELLING CUT ONIONS YOU ARE LOW T

>milk gives you bitchtits
VirginVegan detected.

Onions are better than soy in every way, but they give you bad breath. You should eat onions and garlic everyday

Hahaha, good luck getting a woman to talk to you with onion stench oozing out of your pores.

You guys do realize this onion thing is the left trying to troll you in revenge for the soy thing right?

This. Have a strong supplementation plan with a normal diet (think Chicken, rice, and vegetables/fruits) and you'll get everything you need.

Raw garlic is really good for your gut bacteria. Ideally you should swallow a few whole cloves a day with some water.

Afraid to smell like a man?

>Things that didn't happen

Get the fuck out of here.

>eating healthy is a jew trick
not so fast chaim

This is a leftie PsyOp? but.... I've been drinking onion and banana juice for 10 years...

This. Onions and garlic are good foods but you should eat them with other things in a normal way.

mindandmuscle.net/articles/increasing-testosterone-with-onion-juice/

There is apprently something to this

I like onions but I couldn't eat one like an apple.

I eat tomatoes like apples though, because dago.

I out then in my pasta :)

>You should eat onions and garlic everyday
>trips

OP you must mix the juice with Milk!

The InternetSOYdefenseforce is out again?

Grazing land is not good for growing fruits, vegetables, or cereals. Cattle here graze on mountainous grassland. This chart is bullshit.

It's just common sense.

>makes thread about how bad niggers smell

God that's the most disturbing one I've seen yet.

Little do they know that pastoral patches of land are in the last cycle of crop rotation

Don't forget to swallow your egg yolks

GET OUT """the_donald""" invaders

onion juice XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
guys were like shrek, we're ogres lool xD

I went from zero to HERO in 6 months on this exclusive onion only diet. Reply now to find out more.

Eat your eggs with pasta and pork

daily reminder that being a fat lazy fuck is the biggest cause of low testosterone

And having low testosterone causes you to be a fat lazy fuck. Everybody's got to start somewhere.

Of course it lowered estrogen levels. Soy mimics estrogen. The body's feedback system signals its getting too much and the body lowers real estrogen production in an attemp to stop itself from being flooded by the hormone.

This. I have a related question: is abundant presence of body hair a mark of testosterone?

Why not just take roids?

This onion thing is such a stupid raid by the discord leftyfaggots, if you can't see it as a counter SOYGOY operation by them, you deserve to drink this stupid shit

No it is a mark of being a dirty pastamonkey

Why not take Meth?

you were probably a fat lazy child because your parents didnt pressure you to do anything
you absolutely do not know what you are talking about. its becoming increasingly aggravating to see oblivious Sup Forumsitically inept retards blindly believe memes on the internet

fucking retard phitoestrogens compete directly with testosterone for a binder

I'm getting old, how do I naturally boost my T levels? I don't wish to patronize the (((pharma))) industry.

I already lift and shit, but I have to work harder to just maintain gains I got way easier when I wa sin my 20's, because time is a bastard.

Afaik to feel the effect of roids you need to balance your diet and to excercise a lot more than natties

>implying you're not the real shill
I've eaten 2 raw onions today and, although my mouth fucking burned, I do feel horny as fuck rn.

No, we're just dagos mio fratello.

testosterone definitely stimulates hair growth but its also a genetic factor. one doesnt equal the other, there are more factors

Checked
Girls find it attractive tho

Do factory farmed cattle graze on mountains? No? Ok then.

>ball of testosterone
>big shoulders
>big rib cage
>hair all over my body
>balding
>tfw can't grow a proper beard

Beard genetics suck

>Girls find it attractive

>be girl
>see guy you want to talk to
>decide to approach him
>his body odor reeks of onions
>change your mind

enjoy loneliness you stinky fucks

Raw Cabbage is good for blocking estrogen btw

I was referring to the link wich said that a kg of animal food requires more land than a kg of vegetables.

Just lather some onion paste in there

>drink milk everyday since i was baby
>no bitch titties

explain

Don't know about merimut girls, but here they prefer masculine men over soyboys

Only objective chad answer is to do 20x knuckle pushups on top of broken glass and concrete. If you can endure that then your a chad

Beards are for muslims and chinlets

it's true. my wife likes running her fingers over my body hair. Don't fall for the gay hairless "men" thing faggots in media push, men are supposed to be hairy and women are supposed to like it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12665522
>Using fluorescence imaging with green fluorescent protein androgen receptor and Western blot analysis, we demonstrated that DIM inhibited androgen-induced androgen receptor (AR) translocation into the nucleus. Results of receptor binding assays indicated further that DIM is a strong competitive inhibitor of DHT binding to the AR.
hmm really makes you think.

i bet you dont even have 1 chest hair kid

How much soy milk will make my hair fuller?
I'm just extremely afraid of balding

>only 20 pushups
Go home soyboy

lmao

it's genetic. You will go bald or you will not.

How did you find my photo?

Keeping your t level low will keep your hair as long as possible, but won't delay it forever.

Yeah I'm not that furry lol. I was referring to chest hair.

seven years ago lefties peaked into the future to onion meme Sup Forums?

>women love cats and dogs
>both are covered in hair
really makes you onion

that pic is of a man and not some soy boy faggot

Depends on the girl tbf. My gf now loves my body hair but I've been with girls who have wanted me to wax my chest. I always thought waxing was a bit fruity so I've never done it, I think I'd feel like I was 12 if I had no body hair.

I like having a beard, especially in the colder months. Mine just looks like patchy dogshit if I let it get past a certain length so I just keep a long stubble around this time of year.

>injecting synthetic chemicals into your body in order to circumvent hard work, dedication and willpower and just get what you want asap, even at the cost of your health and reproductive future
>implying this is in any way, shape or form redpilled
To appreciate something, you have to earn it. Steroids, just like all other drugs, are degeneracy at its finest.

>see nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone
>nofuckinway
>open it
>it's a 3 paragraph blog post that links to 15 other blog posts.

Figured they would have been comparing a vegan diet versus a no-diet to get crazy results, turns out it is just straight up fake news.

>the exception proves the rule

>tearing your manly body hair on the whim of a woman
Whipped soyboy

I heard people swear by ZMA & Fenugreek. Fitness industry has a lot of test boosters for cheap.

... you do realize at this point it is Sup Forums targeting other users because it would be funny if people fell for it, right?

I swear leftists probably used to go on Sup Forums like
>I can't believe this whole stupid fucking board keeps inhaling mustard gas thinking they are making crystals!

We troll each other, which is pretty much why you can't troll us as a collective. If you try, we just join the fun and hope someone DOES fall for it.

Reread it friendo, I've never waxed or shaved my body hair.

ONIONS belong on pol!

>DAILY REMINDER

High fiber diet flushes estrogen from the body.

youtube.com/watch?v=7r47e-ySk48

Enjoy your high estrogen and ass cancer before cardiac arrest takes your life.

never heard of ZMA and I'm leery of (((fitness))) products but fenugreek? My wife took that when she was breastfeeding to make more milk. That doesn't sound right to boost testosterone.

>go off Sup Forums one or 2 days
>this happens
quick rundown

Eat vegan diet.

ALLIUM'D

How do I get fiber from animals?

Sorry bro

Eat at least 1/500th of your bodyweight in raw onion daily to boost testosterone.

Both my brother and I drink milk regularly throughout every week and we are both fit men. I don't even lift and I am fit, so I would say that milk absolutely does not turn anyone soyboy at all.

Lefties try to troll Sup Forums into eating massive amounts of raw onions, Sup Forums thinks it's funny so they took it over and are now trying to get people to eat entire opinions, drink onion juice, snort cloves of garlic and so on.