What was her name again?

What was her name again?

Valmet

She is ____

Loco
I say

was this show good?

I thought it was. Most people hate the ending, though.
It's still a really fun show and Chiquita is best girl

>Most people hate the ending
For valid reasons.

It was bad, but not that bad.

The ending or the show in general?

I meant the ending.
The show itself was good

It was made in Japan, if there is one thing you should know by now it's that all they know are bad endings. They excel at creating the shittiest, open endings for everything. Japan and shit endings are what they export, it's what their GDP is built on, it's their culture.

There are several, popular anime with satisfying endings, though.

I'd cocko her loco if you catch my drift

>sticking your dick in crazy

>you will never have a cute brown shota soldier to bully

Koko isn't crazy though. She did nothing wrong.

What do you call a vehicle that is driven by Koko?

a locomotive

loco

>whaaaa I have to actually think about the endings to anime instead of having them spoonfed to me like a toddler.

The ending is fine, screw the haters. The point isn't to show us how the world ends up, it's so show us how Koko achieves her life's goal. It's a show about a supervillain who builds a doomsday weapon and actually succeeds. The creation of the thing is much more interesting than whatever comes after.

Besides if you actually paid attention you'd know what happens next. Kasper lays it all out in the second to last episode. Jormungand won't change shit and people will just find new ways to kill each other if you take their current weapons away. The point is that Koko is working her ass off at something that she knows deep down will never work. THAT'S what makes her "loco."

There are 2 options here:
- You are a telepath
- You somehow concluded from his statement that he equates shit endings with endings you have to think about. This is obviously an invalid derivation and would make you an imbecile.

Take your pick, but keep in mind telepaths don't exist

Can we agree that Lehm was the most based character in the show, with Kasper as a close second?

noice

I really liked Lehm but they didn't really flesh him out or give him a lot of chances to be based. Instead they focused on that other faggot who they wanted to make into a spy.

Yeah, they should've at least given him more backstory. Seeing him fuck shit up when he was still in Delta would've been nice.
>that other faggot
Which one?

>>that other faggot
>Which one?
Shit, I don't remember. You know there was this Character, "Japan's only master spy"? He saw POTENTIAL in one of the guys from Koko's squad and wanted to train him to be James Bond. That guy got way too much screen time.

Oh, the guy with glasses?
Yeah they missed the opportunity to focus on more interesting characters like Lehm and Wilee, or even Lutz whom we never really saw do anything else than get shot in the ass

Locomotive Heckraiser

Is it ever stated from what country the Hekmatyar family comes from?

See, this is why you stay in school, kids. You'll learn that stories will have three things: A beginning, a middle, and an end. However, don't confuse climax with the middle, as that can move around. However, if you end a story without a conclusion, even an implied one, it becomes shit.

How did the story lack a conclusion?

Mostly in the fact nothing was implied changed as Koko had envisioned. All we see is her pressing the button. There are too many open variables, it could work but honestly, in reality, Kasper would be correct. Things would slow but weapons trade would start to come back again. She wouldn't have stopped anything and innocent lives would have been potentially lost. It's just too open to interpretation and doesn't make much sense in the story or even reality.

At least it would've prevented most large-scale conflicts, she was right about that. Even if it wouldn't have helped achieve peace, it would've drastically lowered the number of armed conflicts

Not even. Give a man a stick, he will still kill. Even in times before firearms we had massive conflicts on continential scales. Just because you drop GPS/Glonass, you haven't prevented wars from breaking out. You just made logistics a little harder. A map, a compass, and a way to measure distance fixes that. Even for planes you use heading, altitude, and distance and you don't need GPS for that, either. Precision bombs can still work (and roughly did so before electronic computers) but dumb bombs are easier while being messier.

TLDR: wars of all scales will continue to happen, GPS or not.

Slicing Simian

is this /k/ - the anime?

god dammit

Hekymatyr is an Afghani name but they're very clearly white. I'm guessing Floyd is American and Casper and Koko are stateless sea-babies.

>No OVA of vampire Chiquita molesting Mildred
>No OVA of Koko and Valmets wedding night
>No OVA of Lehm and Chiquita's goofy adventures

>No OVA of Lehm and Chiquita's goofy adventures
I didn't know I wanted this so much

>oh boy here I go killing again

>Chiquita is best girl
>Chiquita > Koko > pic related > Valmet

Her constant smug grin was the best thing about this whole series
>ywn /ss/ with Chiquita

This dude gets it

I'll be honest when we learn what Jormungand truly is, my first reaction was "wait what?". It was cool to see that more or less confirmed in universe too

Hell WW2 was fought with mechanical computers. At best you killed a few million innocents because of crop failures and accidents, but LORAN literally is a bunch of analog radio transceivers put on coastlines and in random places. By using basic trig you can find out where you are, and you can rig up LORAN in a few weeks with maps and mechanical radios.

Literally triggered by this and the lack of knowledge. GPS is important but we can use star maps, dead reckoning, because we solved the clock issue 200+ years ago therefore making global navigation possible. I mean fuck we built atomic bombs with waves of women running math.

These are old solved problems, it just means you need 4 man crews for airliners because you need a navigation officer again.

Kasper is correct and Koko is a fucking idiot, oh no i will kill millions for no damn good reason because war will still happen (and hell missiles use dead reckoning because GPS going down is built into them. 10/10 triggered autism

(yes I was military navigation literally this is what we trained for, we assumed that GPS would go down and electronics would break bitch you think you are original? fuck you)

Is controlling GPS the only thing Koko's supercomputer can do though?

These are all analog hard line systems that literally require a human to read the input. They are old, primitive, and simple. Even if computers go away (which would kill 100s of millions for no gain) systems can work. Ironically Space stations become popular again because you launch a mechanical spaceship, and put observers like Von Braun suggested before microchips became a thing and made film based and digital cameras possible.

again this is literally a modern terrorist scenario we've trained for fuck this is literally babys first nightmare mode virus/Iloveyou/conflicker on steroids

The manga is finished right? Is there any hope for an s3?

You said you were in the military? What does your job consist of

>valmet that low
You better take that back

I enjoyed the shit out of the show because all the characters had those crazy eyes and shit eating grins all the time.

Don't talk to me or my tractor ever again.

Why are weapon dealers so qt?

I provided navigation data to the pilot and crew and made sure we didn't' get lost. Then I sat in a box and did things. It was fun, I miss the plane but I did my time and now am doing fun civilian things.

Sounds nice. Air force then?
What's your job now?

Most actual weapons dealers look more like Carry or Shaojiang than like Koko

coco

yukki

She's my waifu so I do. And it is great.